Swell Loyalty & Rewards

Swell Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Swell (a Yotpo Company)

Wardrobe Bon Bon

I think it cares more about startup than its competitors coz it ask for services fee when clients' sales are up.It's very considerate.

East Coast Reloading Supplies

Still making my way through the setup process. It's not the most user-friendly design for creating the rewards program. The creation of coupon codes is particularly challenging. The concept of the app is brilliant though.

Go Go Beauty

I really like Swell so far! I just set up all the customizable options and it's very user-friendly. I'm not sure yet how many customers it'll bring me, but I personally think this is a great way to bring up customer loyalty.

Henrica Langh Official Webshop

Easy to customise to fit your brand style (including nice fonts), plus a helpful and friendly customer service. Definitely recommend it to someone who wants to set up a rewards program. The free plan already has plenty of options to work with.

Hemplees

Nice, could have better programs. thooo HempLees

Gasho Studio

Swell has dramatically increased my sales and keep the customers coming back for more quality products.

Only Southern Made

We're just getting started with the Swell app for our online boutique, Only Southern Made. We can't wait to see how it helps boost loyalty with our customers, as well as repeat business!

Pdw Xx

I found this rewards program to be simple to setup and administer. I look forward to seeing just how effective it will be (which will be easy thanks to the Dashboard). Great job Swell Rewards team.
PDW

Hoppy Shoppy

i like it i will boost my sale www.hoppyshoppy.com

Guapa Co

All Good stuff! Takes a while to get your head around