Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

1721 - 1730 of 1948 reviews

Hbcugear Net

Great flexibility in design & offer options. It is obvious that the developers has experience in marketing. Tech support is very responsive. Video 'how-tos'. This app will take your business to the next level with incentivized & referral marketing.

Scriptdesigns

Your program is very well received by clients. A very significant visitors have registered already although they have not yet purchased. In turn, this has fed our client database and allowed us to do some email marketing! Wonderful app, easy to use. Thank you!

Busy B Kids Llc

Time spent using app About 2 years

We just started using Swell for our in-store and online customers and love it! Our customers like having their purchase history from in the store available online and the intigration is so seamless!

The support from Josh and his team is fast and very available. He has been great with helping us create a great campaign that fits the individial needs of our store. I love that I can manually add points to a customers Swell account for whatever purpose I want! Thanks Josh!

Soco Fragrance

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Super easy to use, even for a novice. I love all the features, it does 99% of the work for you, and it's all super useful. And you surely can't beat the price! I had a question and they were incredibly quick to answer. I'd recommend it.

Stylemindchic

Brilliant! So far so good with Swell Rewards. The app is easy to set up and integrate into my StyleMindChic Boutique!

Jareds Probiotics

Time spent using app About 4 years

The customer support rep (Josh) answered very quickly and was extremely helpful.

Vaporevolution

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is great for creating reward and loyalty programs. I started using it earlier today and already have things in full swing. Customers love it and it is really easy to use. Great App!

Delacommune

So far it's definitely the best free rewards app in the app store. I love that you can customize pretty much everything. The support team has been great because I've had many questions and they've been able to help me with everything.

Lillie Fair Boutique

This app is so easy to install. I definitely recommend Swell Rewards to help market your website. They offer several different plan options to help grow your business.

Elemental Soap Works

I love it! customer service has been completely amazing! So happy with this app!