Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

1881 - 1890 of 1977 reviews

Internetofgadgets

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great customer service and the app looks promising!

Top Shelf Totes

Time spent using app About 2 months

Wow. I mean wow. While I was installing the program and chatting with Swell Support to get it dialed in people started using the app! The future looks bright. But on top of being a super clever app my customer service experience was off the charts. Hats off (their mascot wears a hat) to Josh and the team at Swell! Bravo!

Bijou Galleria

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This app has the best customer service. It took Josh less than a minute to help me with a question that I had. The setup process was very easy compared to other apps that I've used. I've actually deleted apps from how difficult they are to install. I wish they were all this easy! Extremely happy and highly recommend.

Quentins Store

Location New Zealand

10stars coz these guys deserve it! Customer support top notch - very friendly and prompt response time. Always happy to assist with whatever request you have, even open to ideas/suggestions about adding more functions & tools. I'm in the process of removing stand alone apps in my store coz these guys have the essential tools all in one place...and MUCH MORE to come. Looking forward to it:)

Green Hearts Pink

Time spent using app About 23 hours

This app has to be BEST rewards program. Simple and easy to use. Since downloading SWELL I have had an increase in sales. I wish I was using this app earlier. Thank you Josh for walking me thru everything. I appreciate you. A must for your business.

Silverstatements

Just started using it today. Already it's super easy. Looks like it will be a great asset to my shop. And, they have great customer service as well. Highly recommend!

Bloomroot

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is my first review that I left for any of the apps I downloaded for Shopify. I had an issue with some font customization for their In-Page widget, I left a message in support and was replied to super fast! James took care of the issue right away for me. I was hesitant about venturing out forward to check out the rest of the Swell app because of this little issue, but it was taken care of rather quickly. I'll tell you what customer support is number one for me in any business. You got my vote Swell. :)

Spycentre Security

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Excellent customer service and technical support. Quit worrying about your loyalty program, and install Swell Rewards. Simple plug n' play, easy to configure, and very customizable. One of the founders, James, even took time to help me configure some strange requests for our store. Got it all up and running within 5 minutes, and our customers are loving it! Increasing sign ups, purchases, and customer retention rates. Huge thanks to the Swell Staff for being so awesome!!

Nexgen Nutrition

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Awesome App! Just set everything up and Im super excited to let all my customers know about the rewards program! I had live support from Josh (co-founder) the entire time and he walked me through a few steps and answered all my questions! Cant wait to see what these guys come out with next!

Choju Juices

Amazing app and great customer service! Highly recommended