Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

1891 - 1900 of 1977 reviews

Butter Angels

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I really like Swell. It's easy to set up and simple to use. They have excellent customer service as well.

Crockettmountainwood

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Awesome, easy to set up, terrific support and easy to follow videos if you do get hung up on anything. Great job!

Improving Health One Drop At A Time

Super excited to have found an app that included a referral program. Very helpful on chat and easy to use app. Thank you!

Iqed

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

We are very excited to start using Swell! It already had most of the features that we were looking for and the customization to make our program come together. They are also setting up some custom features for us right away to help make our rewards program the perfect system for our company!! Way to go Swell Rewards!

Www Lovelagenlookclothing Com

This app is super easy to install and really user friendly. You can get help really quickly if you need it. I had two emails answered within a couple of minutes. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

Mikechitwoodart

Time spent using app About 1 month

The only reason I am frustrated is because I waited so long to pursue this thinking it would be way more complicated than it was. I started off with the free version and that is already phenomenal, but within hours I upgraded to the prof version for the extra features and it was 100% worth it.
Immediately after announcing this reward program on my site my traffic skyrocketed. Easily one of the most financially savvy decisions I've made so far.
When I did have questions they had support answer me within a minute of sending the request! 10/10 Would recommend!

R H Ballard Shop Gallery

Really great App. Good support and functionality. Recommended.

Golfx

Time spent using app About 1 month

Fantastic App. One of the best apps on the store and IT'S FREE for most of us on here. They took the time to set me up and get my store running. Highly recommend it.

Rchdecor

Time spent using app Over 2 years

S'well worth the free trial!! Simple to use interface and easy to implement. PLUS GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! We asked for a few features and they jumped on it quick. The new newsletter pop-up for a sign-up discount just got installed a week after we mentioned it to them... Thanks again! :)

Dreamcatcher World

This company is totally professional and their customer services are second to none. If only shopify would grant them permission to generate the codes themselves it would save a lot of time and effort explaining to us the procedure.
Come on shopify, help them out.
John