Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)

Great Customer Service. Great Product

Sanfranshops
Time spent using app: About 3 years
January 17, 2016

Really easy to use and much quicker to setup than others. Fast and effective referral program, great support. 5 stars.

Eminence Collection
Time spent using app: 12 months
January 17, 2016

Great support and great app. I strongly advice. thanks

Animationshop
Time spent using app: 21 days
January 17, 2016

I really like this app. What a great way to grow my business and keep customers coming back for more. Two thumbs up!

Dandle
Time spent using app: 15 days
January 17, 2016

This is the best loyalty program I've found for shopify. The customer service is also outstanding.

Sheerstyle
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 16, 2016

Super APP! User-friendly! Really great program to encourage repeat business and offer customer loyalty & show appreciation for this loyalty. Took me a few minutes to set up. Great tool! Highly recommend it!

Saving Grace
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
January 16, 2016

Great support and super fast set up. One of the few apps where you really don't need to tinker too much after you install it. Support chat is super responsive and helpful. Excited to see how a rewards program benefits our store.

Ledpetsafety
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited August 25, 2021

The app is really great and the support is awesome! Excellent customer service. Fast reply and they know their app.

Brulerie Des Laurentides
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
January 16, 2016

At first, I was skeptical at what this app could do. I tried it out and it's working mircales! Great tool to work with to make sure your webiste is gathering the right customers with great points and rewards. Try it, you'll like it!

Ran

The Classic Woman
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 15, 2016

This is probably the very best platform I've found. Don't change a thing. I think you will really beat out the other loyalty programs I've tried. They are super clunky, harder to setup, less features, and way more expensive. Good stuff here

Northern Oasis Herbals