Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Designs by Planner Perfect

Our customers LOVE our Rewards Program! Maria did an awesome job of explaining a few areas within the program that we needed help with!

Badim TLV

Love the app, and all it's features. The absolute best part is the outstanding customer service! Jerrah, the amazing Support Agent, has been patiently and professionally guiding me for days with every question I had. Thank you so much, will definitely be recommending the app for friends!

Pure & Coco

Ritchie was a great help customizing the look and appearance of my referral from a popup to a tab. He even created-a-step by step video giving examples and showing exactly what I was hoping to achieve. Great app and customer service. Highly recommend!

DEV - DPI DEVELOPMENT STORE

We use this app to provide our customers a solid and robust loyalty program. We had a few hiccups at launch, but the team was quick to help and get us going in the proper direction. Support is always clear and helpful. When needed, they escalate and get back to us (usually within 24 hours). My only complaint is that it can sometimes be tough to find where a specific setting is made. The UI could be a bit more intuitive.

CKS Online

Yotpo support has been very helpful in getting our programs set up and customized the way we want. They are easy to reach and always have the right solutions for us when we need them. Thanks, Yotpo!

Pretty Suds UKI

Jerrah has been amazing help integrating from a different app. Excellent customer service, would recommend!

MARIE JUNE JEWELRY

Just started using this app and trying out the free version. So far so good! Ritchie from customer service was helpful and friendly.

Knix Canada

Chris was super helpful in correcting a processing error on our end. He understood what I needed done and was quick to resolve the issue. Thanks, Chris!

Poppy Barley

Jiemer was very helpful and answered all my questions very quickly! Thank you so much for your constant help, Jiemer!

Brooklyn Candle Studio

Wonderful customer service! Jiemer helped me carry over our Rewards Page, Refer Page, and update our checkout page when we changed over themes and needed to bring over the functionality. Thank you!!