Loyalty & Rewards by Yotpo

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

31 - 40 of 1934 reviews

High Class Touch

Time spent using app About 9 hours

Excellent customer service to get my app set up for my store. Jiemer actually went the extra mile with its advise and snippets of how to set up my rewards. Very satisfied.

Pomppa Shop Deutschland

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Tolle App, toller Support! Sehr geduldig und hilfsbereit. Besonders gut gefällt mir der Page Builder, ist einfach aufzusetzen und sieht gut aus. Auch die Punktehistorie ist klasse und für den Kunden sehr hilfreich!

curbappealbeauty.com

Reymond at Yotpo is EXCELLENT at troubleshooting. He makes everything very user friendly. An app can be great, but you still won't get very far without great employees that can troubleshoot. Reymond and the rest of the Yotpo team are great to work with. I would definitely recommend. the Yotpo app.

modafive

Time spent using app About 2 months

Best product and best customer support. I love the way they handle their customers and the way they deal with issues and questions.

JOELLE Collection

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great support and great app! Customers loves it! Yotpo had increase significatly our conversion rate.

PureFit Nutrition

Yotpo loyalty & rewards has multiple ways to earn points, understandable interface and easy to set up. The customer service is always responsive and patient when I met problems in the process of setting, GREAT APP.

Hail Merry

5 Stars for Reymond and his Customer Service! He was super helpful in assisting with the installation of our Rewards Page onto our Shopify. Thank you again!

Funky Monkey

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Jerrah M. and Glenn S. was very helpful. They were able to assist me and get my Referral program set up. I really appreciate their time and expertise. Thank you.

BobaBooks

i didn't need much help but i still reached out customer service, and even though it was passed 11PM EST, they still answered within a second. very nice first impression. thank you Jerrah for assisting me!! Update: JERRAH IS AWESOME!! HELPED ME YET AGAIN, his attitude is awesome and his help is greattttt. am very happy with his service :)))

savin'skin

Location Romania

The app works great and I love how much support I receive from their team. Each time I have an issue, they kindly investigate it and it gets solved super fast. I usually work with Fatima, who is absolutely lovely and incredibly helpful. So the overall experience is great! Recommend it!