Loyalty & Rewards by Yotpo

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

61 - 70 of 1933 reviews

Littlecircle

Location Denmark

Very happy with this app. It can be translated to any language. The support is very good and quick. I got help from Jiemer John.

Iconic Cocktail

Customer service is amazing, especially Reymond C, I got very quick responses to my questions and was able to get our Loyalty and Rewards program set up with their help!

Dossier Perfumes

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Chris B was really helpful thank you! it find a solution in less than 10 min and and stayed with us while we fixed and tested the issue.

Lioness

Had some questions and Jerrah was very helpful with answering quickly and walking me through some confusion I had as well as how to set up some custom actions we're thinking of for our shop. Thanks again!

atoupee

Location China
Time spent using app About 22 hours

i wanna use this app to help us to develop our VIP policty, i have some questions when i set our own customers reward, and i ask help from their support. they are very kind and help me deal with my problems. many thanks for Fatima's help.

Speranza-Speelgoed

Location Belgium

very happy with the app, had a little difficulties on putting the rewards-page on the website, but thanks to the support of chris via chat, it was fixed in no time ! now active and very curious how the loyalty-rewards will please the clients :-)

Garage Coffee Bros.

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great and fast customer service today who helped me to fix a small detail on log in issue. Thank you!

Well Seasoned

Solid app out of the box, and the team has been super helpful in assisting me to customize for our needs. Thanks Ritchie for all your help!

Gratsi

The app has been great to use! What's better is the customer support - Ritchie M is a rockstar and has been so helpful anytime I've had questions! Would definitely recommend using this for your rewards program.

The Sill

Nice app. Robust performance dashboards. I had a question about a reporting function. Customer chat was quick and engaged. Jiemer was helpful. The exact function I asked for wasn't available however Jiemer helped point me towards another feature that also addressed my question.