Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Proverbsthirtyone10

I can see how it can increase sales, interested to see how this will work.

Black Bourgeois

Very easy to install and set up. Curious to see the results.

Gamers Delivery

Right now I'm using the free plan, and WOW. What an amazing application. Thank you guys. The only thing is the pricing plans are EXTREMELY expensive for someone just trying to get their store up and running. There should be lower pricing for the small guys like myself.

The Watch Stop Australia

Pretty great and all around tool to use.
Very reasonably priced for new-comers/smaller stores.

Gets pricey when the store grows,

Beyondtheargantree

Good support. Was able to get help when I needed and quickly!

Voguish Girl

Already loving this app and would strongly recommend them, we have tried with different developers we really didn't like their pricing system.

Reason we choose Swell is other providers are charging based on numbers of members e.t.c you could have 1000 members that barely evey make any purchase how does that benefit you? Sweel charges based on numbers of orders received, which to me is a win win situation for both.

Problem: the only problem I wish they could make the email notification alot customizable, I like inserting images and other elements to my emails to make them visually appealing and not just something that looks plain.

Aerowest

Looks promising. Will be testing this.

Black Ink Creative Shop

looking forward to seeing if it brings results

New Loops

It's quite powerful but some good features are restricted to expensive paid plans. Newsletter signup does NOT trigger Mailchimps double opt in so potentially letting 1000's of bots register to your newsletter so I had to disable this function. Update: the support has been helpful.

Sparkle Raes Boutique

I just started using Swell and I like what is happening thus far.