Yotpo: Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo: Loyalty & Rewards

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
August 11, 2022

Our customers earn rewards points on shipping fees and taxes paid... not just their purchased item's total. This whole experience with Swell / Yotpo rewards has been a nightmare.

Modern Nursery
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Yotpo - L&R replied August 17, 2022

Hey,
Lindsay from the Yotpo loyalty team here 👋

We're so sorry to hear you've had a negative experience. Under the General Settings tab, you're actually able to update your settings to not include shipping and taxes in the order total. If you'd like assistance updating this and/or more information about this setting, please refer back to your open case and our team can assist you in solving this issue.

Edited June 28, 2022

The app is ok. Not as user-friendly as others. Hands down the worst support of any app I have ever used on Shopify. Screenshots are not enough, they want videos. Which a lot of office computers won't support. Can't answer simple questions. Typically they try and send you back to Shopify.

Barbell Bake Shop
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 24, 2022

I only wanted a loyalty and rewards program, instead, yotpo asked me to install a whole bunch of other apps. Tried booking a demo with them and other than the automated reply email, the scheduled demo got canceled without any explanation and no reschedule was offered. (schedule link was being closed). So I went and booked a demo for the second through their site and my booking was notified by one of their team member 10 minutes before the call telling me their office is not opened on that day. (Then why did you confirm the booking in the first place? and perhaps you could of informed me earlier? I could have had other arrangements but rather my time slot was wasted because of the last-minute notice/no-show.) Possibly one of the worst customer services experienced from any app on Shopify or any other criteria. Think twice if you're thinking about going for them.

TRANZEND TW
Taiwan
Time spent using app: 6 days
April 29, 2022

I've never been more disappointed in an than this one. I paid $249.99 for 3-4 months. In total it generated $38 dollars net income. To help optimize & maximize the app, I emailed them and asked if they could help integrate with my store which is a Shopify (premium/high opportunity client) . they sent me a DIY..... super disappointed when I was excited to rewards my clients using their app. I asked for a refund 3x's. every time I got a chat bot. no customer service or person to speak to on the phone. they don't try to understand & connect with their customers. they just see us as a number.

ShopTeamPrime.com
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 23, 2022

We were on the highest level tier of Yotpo, we first signed up in November 2020. After countless hours and over £17,000 paid to yotpo, we NEVER had a working loyalty program. I have asked them for a refund and they are now ignoring me. This company will rip you off, stay well well well away. Also, their system does not integrate properly with shopify, we tried to get a loyalty program with the "support" of Yotpo installed and it never worked.

Ultamodan DE
Time spent using app: 9 days
Edited February 17, 2022

Horrible customer support and sales team. After playing with the free version, we think Yotpo offers an expensive but good product. I emailed to request a demo to understand the features and pricing for Platinum Plan to handle a higher order volume. However, Yotpo have not responded my email in a week after reaching out initially. I can't imagine working with a team that does not interact with their customers.

wiseever
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Edited February 1, 2022

installed the free version & I couldn't get the help or support to setup properly - disappointing - Jerrah added CSS code to help display issue & are denying even though I have an email where he told me that he added the code!

Jill Turnbull Beauty
Time spent using app: 10 days
December 14, 2021

Absolute joke for customer support. No detailed documentation and no willingness to even read the emails. 48-72 hours for any response and it is usually a copy-paste from a script that is irrelevant to the question. Their pricing is way too high compared to way better options out there, they just hide it at mid-level points of other apps. Had so much hope but alas...

Hawkers Beer
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited November 19, 2021

Onboarding process is never-ending. "dedicated customer success manager" is a scam, she is not available and does not know the system well enough to assist. Support is not supportive at all and the overall attitude feels like somebody's doing a favour and not like a service for an app that costs a fortune. Very disappointed.

Daniella Lehavi
Israel
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 6, 2021

It looks really bad on mobile. The tab either covers your top bar so customers cant click the menu button or logo. Or if you put it at the bottom it will cover your add to cart if you have a sticky add to cart available. No other options to play on the side or move it unless you know how to code.

Awehness