Swell Loyalty & Rewards

Swell Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Swell (a Yotpo Company)

Copacetic Cosmetics

I have submitted 2 tickets and have waited over 5 days to hear back from you with no effort to assist me. I have been using the free version for over a year and while editing my settings I accidentally upgraded to the $29 paid version I noticed within the hour and downgraded back to the free version. However on my next shopify bill I noticed I was charged the $29 MONTHLY fee even though I was upgraded for less than an hour. I have asked multiple times to offer a refund and no one has gotten back to me. Pretty poor customer service.

21Trendy

Never really tried the app because when I asked customer support if I have to pay a small percentage to the app each time the app makes a profit or on all sales including those that are not generated by Swell, my question was ignored, and instead Kerby Mcedonn, (the customer support staff), answered extremely vaguely. My assumption is that if you install this app and move to a paid plan, they will charge you up to 0.35 cents per order, regardless of whether Swell generates the sale or not. For big stores this can become a problem, eg 0.35 x 100(sales a day) = 35USD x 30 Days = ~1000USD a month not including their monthly fee. I recommend using Smile.io or Zinrelo.

Bold Addictions

I added this app because I wanted more from a loyalty app program (with a free version). After spending 2 days learning how everything works, creating new stipulations and graphics, I learned this app isn't any different from the other free apps, maybe worse. Each section allows you to customize options ONLY in the paid plan - the app doesn't tell you this until after you've set everything up, then BOOM, "sorry this is for paid plans only". This wasn't a big deal until after the 3rd time... I tried setting up the pop-up for the homepage of my website, created graphics, went back and forth with colors, font, changing things because it's NOT cell phone responsive, hit save - BOOM. "you're on the free plan, can't save any of your hard work here, unless you pay a min of $29 per month.". Waste of time. Basic loyalty app (free version), nothing extra. Other apps at least let you add your logo or brand colors to the theme of the rewards tab. This app is completely basic, like the 1st grade of loyalty program apps. OK, but NOTHING to brag about. Can't create any tiers, can't offer points for an Instagram follow (unless you're on the paid plan).

Lemming Lacquer

This is my first time working with any rewards app and this is still the worst experience I've had. None of the fields, even to submit a ticket, are clickable. I click on them and nothing happens. I type and nothing happens. I can't change the coupon rewards for referrals OR newsletter pop-ups. Creating new coupons to be redeemed upon completing a campaign has the same problem. NONE OF YOUR FIELDS OF TEXT ARE EDITABLE. NOTHING IS FOUND IN GOOGLE WHEN I SEARCH FOR HELP. I CAN'T EVEN SUBMIT A HELP TICKET. This is the worst experience I've ever had with an app. If I could rate it zero stars I would happily.

Anita Grant

Not been able to use this app.
Waste of time and money!
I installed this app for the VIP section, less than 30 days ago, but couldn't customise the settings.
There are no instructions to guide you on the sizes of the Hero images.
Support is lacking!!!
For $249 you would expect more but no.. the search continues for another app with VIP that is not a waste of time or money.

Jazzbacks

Since Yotpo took over Swell has fallen apart with huge holes in the sales data. Not a good way to build trust with customers when their sales are not all registering in the loyalty program. After more than two months, and countless emails and excuses, the same problems persist.
I am forced to pull the plug on Swell/Yotpo and face my unhappy customers.

Stay away from this app!

GNARBOX

Incredibly slow support (2+ days for a reply) that simply linked me to articles that were incredibly dense and hard to understand. Complicated UI, and lacking the functionality needed.

StinkyDog Beads

THIS COMPANY IS AWFUL AT RESPONDING TO QUESTIONS IN A TIMELY MANNER to questions about the app. That would be ok if their tutorials and instructions for the app were informative. This is my 5th time contacting the company since installing the app last November. I still have not heard back after trying again and it has been over 6 days. Looking for a new rewards app now.

The Abbey Collections

Not getting any support. Made sevral request, Shopify has also sent you a CC and still no reply. Do we need to migrate to another Vendor?

Heightened Hemp

I have had problems from the beginning with BOTH SWELL AND YOTPO. WE are now three weeks in and they still CANT get it right. To make matters worse. they are trying to charge me and I haven't even reached a full 30 days yet. we are on day 17.

This is CRAZYYYYY. I am looking for other options at this point. support is HORRIBLE, INCONSISTENT, AND FRUSTRATING!!!

the tech support is horrible because it takes FOREVER to get problems resolved. To my understanding- they outsource for their tech support. MAJOR problem. I bought into the whole "YOTPO SWELL" thing because they are the same company and I have NOT been able to get anything working as they advertised.
EXTREMELY disappointing so far. Hoping these two companies get it together and fix ALL of my issues that I have requested help for or I will be going to another company and requesting a FULL REFUND

you guys need to get it together! too many different reps handling the same account and not everyone is trained the same. One rep helped me with one issue and then the next rep messed up what the previous rep did. he sends me emails and I respond REPEATEDLY yet he ACTS like he is not seeing me emails. THIS IS THE WORST EVERRRRR!!!!!!!
HORRIBLE