Swell Loyalty & Rewards

Swell Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Swell (a Yotpo Company)

Lemming Lacquer

This is my first time working with any rewards app and this is still the worst experience I've had. None of the fields, even to submit a ticket, are clickable. I click on them and nothing happens. I type and nothing happens. I can't change the coupon rewards for referrals OR newsletter pop-ups. Creating new coupons to be redeemed upon completing a campaign has the same problem. NONE OF YOUR FIELDS OF TEXT ARE EDITABLE. NOTHING IS FOUND IN GOOGLE WHEN I SEARCH FOR HELP. I CAN'T EVEN SUBMIT A HELP TICKET. This is the worst experience I've ever had with an app. If I could rate it zero stars I would happily.

Anita Grant

Not been able to use this app.
Waste of time and money!
I installed this app for the VIP section, less than 30 days ago, but couldn't customise the settings.
There are no instructions to guide you on the sizes of the Hero images.
Support is lacking!!!
For $249 you would expect more but no.. the search continues for another app with VIP that is not a waste of time or money.

Jazzbacks

Since Yotpo took over Swell has fallen apart with huge holes in the sales data. Not a good way to build trust with customers when their sales are not all registering in the loyalty program. After more than two months, and countless emails and excuses, the same problems persist.
I am forced to pull the plug on Swell/Yotpo and face my unhappy customers.

Stay away from this app!

GNARBOX

Incredibly slow support (2+ days for a reply) that simply linked me to articles that were incredibly dense and hard to understand. Complicated UI, and lacking the functionality needed.

StinkyDog Beads

THIS COMPANY IS AWFUL AT RESPONDING TO QUESTIONS IN A TIMELY MANNER to questions about the app. That would be ok if their tutorials and instructions for the app were informative. This is my 5th time contacting the company since installing the app last November. I still have not heard back after trying again and it has been over 6 days. Looking for a new rewards app now.

The Abbey Collections

Not getting any support. Made sevral request, Shopify has also sent you a CC and still no reply. Do we need to migrate to another Vendor?

Heightened Hemp

I have had problems from the beginning with BOTH SWELL AND YOTPO. WE are now three weeks in and they still CANT get it right. To make matters worse. they are trying to charge me and I haven't even reached a full 30 days yet. we are on day 17.

This is CRAZYYYYY. I am looking for other options at this point. support is HORRIBLE, INCONSISTENT, AND FRUSTRATING!!!

the tech support is horrible because it takes FOREVER to get problems resolved. To my understanding- they outsource for their tech support. MAJOR problem. I bought into the whole "YOTPO SWELL" thing because they are the same company and I have NOT been able to get anything working as they advertised.
EXTREMELY disappointing so far. Hoping these two companies get it together and fix ALL of my issues that I have requested help for or I will be going to another company and requesting a FULL REFUND

you guys need to get it together! too many different reps handling the same account and not everyone is trained the same. One rep helped me with one issue and then the next rep messed up what the previous rep did. he sends me emails and I respond REPEATEDLY yet he ACTS like he is not seeing me emails. THIS IS THE WORST EVERRRRR!!!!!!!
HORRIBLE

MOI OUTFIT

Using with Shopify POS work 1/3 times and now stop work, contact by email and chat but no one reply.

PRESTIDGE beaute' Active Organics

The app isn't rendering icons correctly since we launched it, the "refer a friend" option doesn't even show up. we have been reaching out to support to no avail, and are extremely disappointed in the service. We upgraded, thinking that the free version was glitchy on purpose, because we had launched it via our newsletter (because it initially appeared to be working correctly), and were worried about our customers experience. We want a refund for the upgrade and to discontinue using this app. Shopify should not be encouraging faulty plug-ins/apps to their customers. We have spend a lot of time setting up to no success, and it's very upsetting that there is NO SUPPORT!

Strolleria

I had to cancel my subscription for Swell before even launching the app due solely to the lack of customer service from Swell, which was recently acquired by Yotpo.

After many hours configuring the app on my own, I contacted support with three final (and uncomplicated) questions. After more than two weeks, two additional follow-up e-mails to support, and additional e-mails to a sales rep, I have still not received a single response from Swell's support team.

Even worse, the sales rep suggested that I pay more to receive better service on the premium enterprise plan. I paid approximately $300/month for the gold plan, which is the highest self-service tier.

I also investigated Yotpo, as I was looking for a product review app to integrate with Swell rewards. After following up multiple times with a sales rep for help and information, I was quoted about $8K/year.

It would be absurd to pay this company anything, let alone $11K+/year, for this level of service. There are plenty of other options for both rewards and review apps.

Previous 1 3