Sync2Fashion ‑ Dropshipping

Dropshipping App to sell Fashion Apparel Top Brands

From $39/month. 1-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

LuxyCloth

Location France

Les vêtements sont superbes, la mise en ligne des articles est simple, le stock facile à suivre et le service client est top et réactif.

September 1, 2022

Dear customer,

thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We loved being of service to you and hope we can assist you again soon and continue to do business together!

FriendsWith

Location New Zealand

This app is great so far, nice and easy to use with lots of new product being added daily. Really enjoying it!

August 1, 2022

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share.

Have a nice day!

Jeweara

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

spedizioni veloci e servizio clienti buonissimo , qualche pecca, tipo pochi prodotti di determinati brand più usati, su molti prodotti c'è un margine di guadagno basso e la spedizione un pò troppo costosa !

June 30, 2022

Gentile cliente,
la ringraziamo per il feedback corrisposto. Prendiamo atto dei punti da Lei segnalati e sui quali cercheremo di migliorare per poter offrire ai nostri clienti un servizio sempre migliore. La soddisfazione dei nostri clienti è estremamente importante per noi.

GentlemanShop

Location France

L'application est simple, et facile à installer. Elle permet d'accéder a un large choix de produit. Vous ne pouvez pas vous tromper en installant cette application. Must have pour la vente de produit de mode Homme ou Femme.

June 30, 2022

Dear customer, we are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us. Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share.

Have a nice day!

Adrienne Mode

Location Germany

I am very satisfied with everyone, great support, fast shipping, great goods. You can't go wrong. Best regards

June 17, 2022

Dear customer,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your review. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Make Me Elegant

Time spent using app About 3 hours

In the beginning, it was very difficult for me to set up this app. However, Andrea did everything in her power to show me virtually and explain in details. I am so happy to understand how it works. The customer service support was amazing. Thank you for your time in helping me and my store. I am going to try this for the next 30 days and see how things go. Again, I encourage everyone to try their customer support team in case of problems. They are amazing. Excited to start the journey.

May 10, 2022

Dear customer,
thank you for your review, it was a pleasure to speak with you.
We hope to mutual collaboration for a long time, please feel free to contact us for any concerns.

Most Wear.

Best Drop shipping app I ever encounter. Great customer service and really professional ready to help you for any difficulties.

April 11, 2022

Dear customer,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Listen to the future

Location Romania

App works very nice! It's a great way to resell luxury fashion goods online, hassle free! Good products and diversity.

April 7, 2022

Dear customer, thank you for your review.

Denice Roma

Location Italy

App works very nice! It's a great way to resell luxury fashion goods online, hassle free! Recommend to anyone who want to build a marketplace for luxury fashion. The margins are also very nice!

March 29, 2022

Dear customer,
Thank you for taking the time to review our services.
Our team is always trying to make sure users have a great time using our service, so we are happy to know that’s what happened for you!

My Love Collections

I was using this app for Dropshipping and the prices was higher than walking in the store. Plus my customers could not ship any of the items to their United States addresses. And let's not speak on the customer service. After being lied to about that the issues was fixed only to find out that it was not. I will no longer use them for Dropshipping and felt lied to

March 28, 2022

Dear customer,

we really sorry to hear of the difficulties you had with our services and for the misunderstanding with our customer service.

This doesn't sound like the service we try to provide to our customers and we would like to look into this for you.

For this reason we sent you an e-mail in order to clarify better the situation and try to help you with your concerns.

Our apologies again for any inconvenience caused, we’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark.

Previous 1 3