Syncio Multi Store Sync

Syncio Multi Store Sync | Reviews

by Syncio

Real Time Inventory Sync, Product Sync, and Order Push

alice McCALL MP

Great! Is quite rare to find an app which solves a problem this efficiently straight out of the box. Instrumental in helping us sync our multiple International stores - was quick to implement, and even easier to use.

Alice McCall International

Piyama USA

We have been using this app for over 18 months and its been such a game changer. The support is awesome, every email has been responded to in less than 24 hrs and when I've made errors, the team have helped me fix them with no hesitation. Thank you for helping us seamlessly manage the inventory on our 2 shopify stores!! Team Piyama

Generous Movement Wholesale

We use this app on all the wholesale accounts we work with, and it is awesome! The customer service is quick and super helpful! Definitely recommend!

The Cork Collection

The support team from Syncio spares no efforts to help us with anything we need and is always there with a quick reply. Congrats to you all for a great functional app and the most friendly team. Wish you all the best.

Looma

Best support of any app we've ever used for Shopify - did a custom integration for us in under 12 hours, amazing!

Nine Twelve United

Always ready and willing to help me anytime I needed it. Highly recommend using this app for linking your source store and destination store. Helps out perfectly.

LOOP NATURAL

La aplicación es muy buena, práctica, la gente ayuda mucho!!
Sería bueno que den más disponibilidad de productos en el plan Starter, pero igualmente es muy buena!

PixieLane Retail

We use this app to sync inventory between a wholesale and retail store. We have high volume flash sales on our retail store that other inventory sync apps were not able to keep up with. Syncio has worked great and they have been with their customer service. Anytime we have had questions or needed help with properly setting things up, Syncio has been overly responsive.

MBS Natural Remedies

The app is expensive so you kind of expect some support when you need it. However, they are useless. They provide Zero support! I opened a ticket 2 weeks ago and have followed up with other emails chasing an answer and no one has got back to me. So now my store is left in limbo. Looking for a different app.

July 14, 2021

Hi, sorry for your experience. We do our very best to respond as fast as possible, and looking back at our inbox, we did respond to you on the same day, but didn't receive any response. That was the only email we could find from you unfortunately. Regardless, we would like to support your business as much as we can - we will try to contact you again!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16