Syncio

Syncio

by Syncio

Multi Store Real-time Product & Inventory Sync

KOOKAÏ

Syncio has helped KOOKAÏ maximise sales by managing product and inventory across multiple regions. As a vertically integrated fashion retailer with new products dropping weekly, we have a large volume of SKUs which require constant changes to our stock file. Syncio has saved our team hours of work per week by updating our product in real time and providing us with the information we need to make prompt and informed business decisions.
The Founder, Jimmy, is extremely helpful, quick to respond and involves us in shaping the direction of future releases of the app by asking for our feedback and input. Thanks Jimmy and the team!

Greener Earth Nursery

Wow this app is great and so is the customer service! I had a few questions at first, and Jimmy responded quickly and then got the whole thing set up and mapped all my products for me. Then I needed something custom for my store setup and he found a solution and implemented within hours! Refreshing to find a good product with wonderful support.

Xinh USA

I really like the customer service here. You should give this app a try! And the good thing about this app is the source website they don't charge you. Only the destination website that will be charge! If you have under 100 or 500 products, this is a good deal!

Bobbi Kiss

If you need a customer service that response you quickly and explain you in details, this is a good place to go. Install your trial version and use it, it's worth a try!

Keith & Kate Co.

I am happy about this app, it is straightforward and easy to use. Looking forward to more helpful updates and improvements soon.

SERNES | Austria

Syncio is definitive a Life Saver!

We couldn't imagine a business without this App.

The support team is extraordinary - Jimmy is always helpful and supper responsive!

100% recommended

GentlemanToBe

Amazing app and very supportive staff. Makes our lives much, much easier by saving us a lot of time!

Wholesale Zao Makeup Australia

This app is just fantastic, as much as the customer service (Jimmy) is!
I started with one shopify store selling B2B. And after a while, I found out that it would be great to have a second one selling B2C as just having an app changing the pricing depending on which client (B2B or B2C) was ordering was not enough for me. Indeed, the requirements for the outfit of your store are not the same depending if you're selling B2B or B2C. So 2 stores were mandatory, especially for me as I'm in makeup business (where outfit make a huge difference).
So I was really wondering how I would cope with the inventory to avoid overselling during the time I would have to use spreadsheets to make my inventory match on an everyday basis. And then, while doing research on how to cope with that, I found Syncio that helped me so much in different ways:
- Just by synchronizing the products I had in stock, I didn't have to rewrite all the descriptions but just make slight adjustments. It looks like nothing, but I have 650+ references, so just imagine the time saved on doing this
- I'm now not afraid of overselling and don't have any spreadsheet to export and import
- it's damn easy to use. And if you're really not easy with computers, the notice to use it is really easy and step-by-step

I'm so happy that I would go one step further and push the order from my destination store to my source store (new feature). Indeed, this will ease the life of my fulfiller, accountant, and therefore mine as well, as I will be able to drive the 2 stores from only one!!!

I reckon I'm new to Shopify, even though I've been looking at it for a while before jumping into it, but I can absolutely assume that this app is the most must-have app you can get when you have, like me, an e-commerce working on multiple stores with the same inventory.

Thanks again Jimmy. You save me so much time and stress!

adeera-co

This app is awesome. It lets you sync inventory of wholesalers, so that you don't advertise any out-of-stock items on your own store. It works very smoothly, and it's very easy to sync everything. It saved us a LOT of time. Jimmy is also very attentive and provides excellent support! Definitely worth it!

Hatch Label

Really pleased with both the app and the service received, Jimmy is on hand for all questions we had when first installing the app. Would highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4