Syncio Multi Store Sync

Syncio Multi Store Sync

by Syncio

Real Time Inventory Sync, Product Sync, and Order Push

YCL Jewels

Thank-you to Syncio's team member Barrett for being so available to assist with any queries we may have,. Such amazing customer service!

MINNA

We use Syncio to link our B2B and B2C Shopifys, and it works like a dream! We never have to be concerned about inventory not carrying over. We also use the orders module to push all orders from one Shopify into our main Shopify, so that we have all information in one place.

MissFits

Good Concept - but I cannot expect my Destination stores to bear a $40 per month cost (base fee plus order sync) you have got this the wrong way round., As a source store- i would happily pay the extra fees, but no way am i going to ask people to pay that much to sync my products!! I wish you the best of luck

February 19, 2021

I'm sorry our available plans didn't work out for your needs. We have seen a couple of requests from Source stores asking to take on the cost for the Destination stores that are syncing and selling their products. Some Source stores have resolved this by arranging special rates or reimbursements for their Destination stores.

We are definitely open to exploring this as an option for pricing as we continue to grow our core app without compromising our current level of service. I would be happy to find some time to discuss your use case and perhaps get you and a Destination store on an extended trial to see if Syncio might be a good fit. Reach out anytime (support@syncio.co).

CbusShops

This team is incredible. So helpful and very willing to answer any questions we have. They get startups. Amazing communication and the app itself works great. Great work!

hatalogue.com

Simple.Fast. Easy to use. This app allowed me to connect with new suppliers very very easily. It helps me to save a lot of time. Adding product with this app is so easy. I definitely recommend it.

Earthychildren

Syncio is currently saving me a ridiculous amount of time with order processing and fulfillment, and is overall allowing me to scale without worry of backend logistics. Highly recommend for collaborative suppliers and retailers!

Public Desire UK

I used this app to manage by stock levels between my multiple stores and it was great. Saved me from having any oversells during Cyber! Great support too!

Golfballen Nederland

This app sucks! It add its own variants and changes products descriptions. It syncs orders but gives a lot of problems with sending confirmation emails to customers. Also the customer support sucks! They don't reply. I have been waiting for days after several emails! DON'T USE THIS APP. It saves you a lot of trouble

January 12, 2021

Sorry to hear about your experience. The team was investigating the confirmation emails and would love to get back to you on that if you were still interested? This problem has never happened to any of our other customers so we'd like to work with you to see what is causing it, especially since we only trigger an email push from the Shopify store, the email doesn't get sent by Syncio directly.

In regards to adding its own variants and product descriptions, this is a setting in our custom sync module that needs to be applied by the customer. It essentially syncs the variants and product descriptions of the source store to the destination store product. Maybe there was a misunderstanding of how these features worked?

We're sorry that your expectations were not met in regards to our customer support. We will learn from this and have already come up with ways to improve. Again, we'd love to work with you again.

Faemli

This app has made it so much easier for me to sync inventory across stores. Easy to use, does what it says it does, and updates inventory in real time. The customer service is also very responsive and helpful! Definitely worth the money as it saves me so many hours of work! Highly recommended!

Nasa Depot

This is such a stupid app. It is not useful for anyone trying to dropship and I was recommended to it by a friend that said it was free. Nothing is free about it - they are money hungry just like every other dev on shopify. No one wants to spend money every month on your app. All these reviews are fake.

January 7, 2021

Hi,

We're sorry to hear about your experience. Our appstore listing and website clearly state our pricing - for destination stores, after the 14 days free trial will be on a paid plan. Our source stores use Syncio for free. Please let us know if there is something missing here?

I also strongly dispute your last comment that all of our reviews are fake - all of our reviews come from real customers that have gotten real value from Syncio. We have a team that work very hard to make this happen - they also need to get paid to support their living which comes from the money that our customers are more than happy to pay for. We work really hard to ensure that Syncio provides much more value to our customers than it costs them - if not, we are happy to refund them.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14