4.6

Merchants highly value this app for its real-time inventory syncing across multiple stores, especially beneficial for businesses with B2C and B2B stores or large volumes of SKUs. It prevents overselling by auto-updating inventory levels and syncs orders, simplifying sales management. Merchants praise the responsive customer support and user-friendly interface. Continuous improvements and the ability to handle complex setups, like syncing inventory from multiple locations, are also appreciated. It's recommended for businesses managing or expanding multiple stores.

May 12, 2018

Syncio app became a very important part of our bussines. We are synchronizing all our partner shops using Syncio.

More important then that; We have faced a challenge last week and the awesome Syncio App Support Team has lead us so well according our wishes and customized even some settings special for our needs.

Highly recommended!

Thank you all once more.

Monocl
Estonia
Over 4 years using the app
April 26, 2019

The app is great for syncing our two stores - one wholesale, one retail. A few issues to begin with but the team at Syncio are super-responsive and fixed everything in no time at all. Thank you!

Dotty Dungarees Ltd
Over 4 years using the app
November 15, 2018

Amazing app and very supportive staff. Makes our lives much, much easier by saving us a lot of time!

GentlemanToBe
January 16, 2020

Great! Is quite rare to find an app which solves a problem this efficiently straight out of the box. Instrumental in helping us sync our multiple International stores - was quick to implement, and even easier to use.

alice McCALL
December 11, 2017

"Syncio has allowed me to gain back time to focus on more important things such as growing our family business but also allow me to spend more time enjoying life outside of work. We used to take 3-4 hours to set up a new collection on our store, now with the help of Syncio this only takes 30 minutes. Because of this we can manage more brands and products on our store easily. And with the confidence that the inventory is up-to-date real time, I know that no customer will buy a sold out item." - Steve Barker, Owner Lily & Minx

Lily Minx
March 30, 2020

Syncio is an amazing feature for Shopify plus merchants with multiple storefronts. Jimmy and his team have been so helpful with everything and would highly reccomend

Lahana Swim US
August 14, 2020

We are using this app for our three stores to sync inventory between each other. It basically works as it is advised. The app is really helping us a lot scaling our business up to different regions. The support team is really great. They are always there to help when you need them.

Mumka France
Spain
November 26, 2022

I've been using Syncio for years, and it works very well, in different context. And their support is fast, and very good, which is very rare, nowadays!

Révolution Fermentation
April 3, 2020

Syncio really helps to keep our inventory in sync across our different stores. Easy to set up, great service when needed - would recommend to anyone.

Nøie
Denmark
April 26, 2020

This app is wonderful. I would like to give 10 stars instead of 5 stars. It is very easy to sync and works very well. If you have anything to worry about, it is solved immediately by their great customer service. I appreciate Rayman so much to help me each time I ask for help. Thank you so much!

小鳥雑貨専門のお店 スウィート・バーディー・ブティック