Syncio Multi Store Sync

Syncio Multi Store Sync

by Syncio

Real time sync inventory & orders to multiple Shopify stores

Hatch Label

Really pleased with both the app and the service received, Jimmy is on hand for all questions we had when first installing the app. Would highly recommend.

RollerDerbyHeaven

Syncio has been an essential app for our business! Could not work without it. Jimmy is on the ball and quick to answer any queries we have. I have three websites and use it for all of them!

Preview

Syncio has been essential to our business. First and foremost it's easy. There is no over-complicated features. You can connect two (or in our case more) stores in under 5 minutes and have all of the products up and running. Order can be pushed and tracked. Equally as important, the Syncio team goes above and beyond to make sure everything is working for you and you're getting the most out of the software. Recommend for anyone looking for a multi-store order sync.

This Is Michigan Designs

I absolutely love this app, I was having a syncing issue and Jimmy helped me figure it out. He walked me through the entire process and figured out where I was having the issue with my products syncing. Jimmy was very patient answered all my questions and concerns, I have nothing but great things to say and Jimmy and his company. The Syncio app is easy to use and keeps you on top of your inventory. I highly suggest this app you will not regret it!

Thank you Jimmy, you ROCK!!!!

Onegunranch

Our stores were unique in that we had large amounts of products. We had techinical trouble and contacted Syncio. They never gave up and help us through a tough time of getting all the products syncing and working. That is not easy when you have thousands of products. We applaud their dedication and commitment to supporting their customers. Thank you for your hard work Syncio!

Talking Out Of Turn

Great app worked great for our website www.talkingoutofturn.com

Famme Sportswear

Nice helpful staff and the app its working :)

Hermes Music

I installed Syncio to connect the inventory between my two stores Accordion Pro Shop and Hermes Music. Thanks to Syncio, when a sale is made on one store, the inventory will automatically update to the other, saving me time and hassle. The customer service has been fantastic as well, having been able to skype call some questions and the team is always very responsive over chat. Highly recommend!

Infinity Goalie Usa

Super patient support and functions as intended. A few small quirks to learn how to navigate the interface when initially setting it up (as I've found with just about every Shopify app). Still a bit of work to be done on support documentation, but when they respond as quickly as these guys did it's not a huge concern.

I've run a bunch of tests and everything seems to be working perfectly.

Mister Sfc

I use Syncio to run both of my stores and needed it to sync inventory real-time as updates came through but also be able to customise product prices and descriptions in a different currency and language. Syncio does both of these really well, its simple and fast to use, and the customer service is fantastic. Highly recommend!!!