Syncio Multi Store Sync

Syncio Multi Store Sync

by Syncio

Real time sync inventory & orders to multiple Shopify stores

Confident Movement

Thanks for your service, it is very convenient to work.  My products are updated in real time, I do not follow the remnants of inventory. Easy to add items to inventory. Recommend.

Dotty Dungarees Ltd

The app is great for syncing our two stores - one wholesale, one retail. A few issues to begin with but the team at Syncio are super-responsive and fixed everything in no time at all. Thank you!

Damn!

The app works very well in relation to inventory syncing. I have had some issues with the app of items not syncing, however the support by messenger its great and they've solved every issue I encounter. Also they only charge you for the destination store which is fair, unlike other apps.

The things that would make this App better are the ability to copy other attributes of the products (like title, tags, and such) but let you choose which attributes to copy. Also, a better log system and a way to massively unscync products, right now you have to individually click an "unsync" button for every product.

But for what it says it does and how it does it, the app it's simply great.

Flawless Lashes by Loreta

We use Syncio to sync our two stores and have been very happy with the support provided so far. They have been helpful in answering any inquiries and helping troubleshoot anything that has come up.

weyo90210

Support is responsive. We ran into an issue (more of a misunderstanding of how the app works) and it was resolved within a matter of minutes. Be aware the app will sync any product whether it has inventory or not. So be mindful of what you tell the app to do .. because like anything software it will do exactly that. If you don't want items with no inventory sync'd: don't sync them. Great app, great support -

Vape Traders

Absolutely no complaints. THE must-have app if you want to easily and reliably sync apps between different Shopify stores. Chur chur

INDEVA CO.

This app is great for real time updates on inventory for multiple stores. We have the complexity of both B2C and B2B stores and this app can cope really well. Mostly I am thankful and impressed by the support we have been given by the team in helping us understand the app and make changes as our business changes.

Dollcake

Syncio has helped Dollcake launch our second (US store) without the hassle of manually adding all our products. We have needed a few things done/help with things and the support team have been back in contact with us and helped us within hours each time. Highly recommend the app to anyone who has two or more stores!

KOOKAÏ

Syncio has helped KOOKAÏ maximise sales by managing product and inventory across multiple regions. As a vertically integrated fashion retailer with new products dropping weekly, we have a large volume of SKUs which require constant changes to our stock file. Syncio has saved our team hours of work per week by updating our product in real time and providing us with the information we need to make prompt and informed business decisions.
The Founder, Jimmy, is extremely helpful, quick to respond and involves us in shaping the direction of future releases of the app by asking for our feedback and input. Thanks Jimmy and the team!

Greener Earth Nursery

Wow this app is great and so is the customer service! I had a few questions at first, and Jimmy responded quickly and then got the whole thing set up and mapped all my products for me. Then I needed something custom for my store setup and he found a solution and implemented within hours! Refreshing to find a good product with wonderful support.