Syncio Multi Store Sync

Syncio Multi Store Sync

by Syncio

Real time inventory & order sync to multiple stores

The Vinyl Menagerie

If I could give this app 10 stars, I would!! So easy to use and the customer service was OUTSTANDING. This made a stressful process easy.

La menagerie du vinyle

This app is life changing!! It has made adding a second site a breeze and I am beyond thrilled. Also - the support I received for set up was stellar. I was walked through key processes and offered amazing tips to make life easier. I cannot say it enough - HIGHLY recommend!

Nøie

Syncio really helps to keep our inventory in sync across our different stores. Easy to set up, great service when needed - would recommend to anyone.

shop4urkids

I wanted to use this app, to sync data in between my 2 stores. They will charge you on both ends. If you're like me and paying both ends, it won't be worth it.
Second, they charge an addition 10cents per transaction.
Lastly, what I really didn't like and was misleading is that for the destination store the free trial isn't 30 days but 7 days.
Because of this misleading fact, I won't pay an app that could possibly charge and mislead me again in the future.

March 31, 2020

We're sorry to hear about your experience. We saw that you had just installed us for 9 minutes and assume you wanted to check us out - we'd love to chat to you about how we can improve?

We have just implemented the 30 day free trial from a 7 day free trial to help new retailers who are transitioning their businesses online due to COVID-19 - this is definitely a technical issue. We are not trying to be misleading and this disappoints the team greatly as we are genuinely trying to offer something to retailers out there for free for 30 days (we don't make any money from this). The team is fixing this now - we'd love to see you back with a 30 day free trial if you are open to it.

In terms of the pricing, we have taken your feedback but I want to clarify our pricing. We charge a subscription on one end (destination store) and charge $0.10/order on the source store for only additional orders that you make from the destination store. This is stated in our appstore listing. The reason we do this is because every order update back to your source store requires server costs to update in real-time. For an average order value of $75, we thought that $0.10 would be a very small percentage (0.133%) to take off. But we are reviewing the pricing to make sure that we continue to be great value to our customers.

Doe A Deer Wholesale

Love Syncio! It has made connecting my retail store inventory & wholesale store inventory a breeze. Their support is also amazing & very prompt. Definitely recommend!

Lahana Swim US

Syncio is an amazing feature for Shopify plus merchants with multiple storefronts. Jimmy and his team have been so helpful with everything and would highly reccomend

Merchant of Tennis

This app has been working well, and when there has been a bug the developers have been very quick to respond and provide a solution. Thank you for your app and great support.

aequem

The app works really well, the support staff have been very supportive and helpful, especially in these times of crisis. This app definitely helps save time!!

Cambio & Co.

Great app to sync inventory and products between 2 stores. Also help you to create products/variants. Quick support, definitely recommend.

Sinta & Co.

Amazing app, been using it to share inventory between 2 of my stores. Never had any issue and saves me tons of time. Highly recommend!