Syncio Multi Store Sync

Syncio Multi Store Sync

by Syncio

Real time inventory & order sync to multiple stores

Menos Inc

Great because it's only app that lets you:

1. The app lets you choose source and destination stores
2. The app lets you map to existing products and have them sync
3. Works seamlessly

The price is also good.

Great work!

Menos Canada

Works seamlessly. Great app for syncing multiple stores!

Thefashionadvocate

Thank you so much for making this app! It has changed my life! I run this business by myself, trying to make a positive impact with ethical fashion, and most days I work 10-12 hours so I’m so grateful that you’ve come up with something that cuts the hours down a little! Thank you.

Matea Designs

The app has been great and very easy to use! The developer is very easy and efficient in communication. We love this app!

Acurux

This app has been a life saver, saving me hours of manual work uploading products and stressing over out-of-date inventory on my stores. Now inventory is updated to all my stores automatically and in real-time. Customer support has been fantastic too, helping me setup the stores while also quick to respond to any questions I had. I highly recommend this app!

Harvey The Label

Syncio has opened up the possibility to find many more channels to sell our products, and it is so simple for us to set up with our destination stores! Customer support is also outstanding, helping us with any questions we have in a timely manner.

Thezebra

Highly recommend Syncio for sharing product inventory. With my wholesale and retail background (I.e both ends of the spectrum), I am certainly amazed at how easy sharing data with stores can now be using this application. Syncio takes the hard work out of the equation by allowing you to ditch those tedious Excel import/export data files! Syncio is reliable to use, easy to maintain and requires little effort. Excellent customer service means you’re always supported by the Syncio team! Thanks, Lady Zebra (Rachel)

Bikini Luxe Swim

Absolutely incredible. This app is an absolute game changer. If you are having issues with keeping up to date with inventory between Shopify stores fear no more!

The customer service is blazing fast, and Jimmy is an incredibly helpful guy. He not only helped us customize our store he listened to our feedback and is implementing new changes to make the app even more incredible.

The only bad thing I have to say about this app is I wish that we had found it years ago!

New features such as being able to sync orders as well as products are in pipeline as well.

6 Stars!!

Devon White
Women's Fashion & Swimwear

Indecisivethelabel

We collaborate with multiple online retailers through drop shipping arrangements. This normally involves manual stocktaking, sharing of images and data and the overall process can be very time consuming.

We started using Syncio and we are very happy with how seamless it is to have our products ordered through Ethi and how compatible our back end software is! It saves us a lot of time and means we only have to manage our own account.

We highly recommend Syncio!

Recreate Store

I've been impressed by the customer support in troubleshooting anything that I've encountered. It's made it much easier to sell through other stores, syncing products is fast and easy and the inventory adjusts automatically when orders come through.