4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its efficient real-time inventory management across multiple stores, especially for businesses operating in different regions or languages, and those running both B2C and B2B stores. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, responsive customer service, and ability to prevent overselling. Many appreciate its syncing capabilities with other e-commerce platforms and handling of large volumes of SKUs. Regular updates and new features are also appreciated, showing the app's commitment to continuous improvement.

June 5, 2020

The Syncio app is an absolute game changer for my business. As a multi-vendor marketplace, it streamlines everything. The support team is fabulous and has hopped on 1 on 1 calls to help get everything set up and running smoothly. Could not recommend this app and team more - thank you Rayman and team!

Modatrova
9 days using the app
April 6, 2020

If I could give this app 10 stars, I would!! So easy to use and the customer service was OUTSTANDING. This made a stressful process easy.

The Vinyl Menagerie
9 days using the app
January 15, 2020

Works well, really easy to use.
Syncio team is very efficient and have very good customer service
Great Job !

Boomaron
France
7 days using the app
April 6, 2020

This app is life changing!! It has made adding a second site a breeze and I am beyond thrilled. Also - the support I received for set up was stellar. I was walked through key processes and offered amazing tips to make life easier. I cannot say it enough - HIGHLY recommend!

La menagerie du vinyle
September 25, 2019

This is a Fantastic App and the Customer support (Rayman) I received was just brilliant. I cannot stress enough how great it was to have support at hand (I'm not the best at IT) and even though it actually wasn't tricky at all - it was great to have the help there. Thank you so much!

CJ London
Denmark
December 22, 2020

Excellent APP, synchronize products, orders, inventory, prices, everything you need for dropshippping or similar. In my case I needed to link 20k skus and it does not have such functionality.

Bazar de Libros
Mexico
January 2, 2019

I really like the customer service here. You should give this app a try! And the good thing about this app is the source website they don't charge you. Only the destination website that will be charge! If you have under 100 or 500 products, this is a good deal!

Xinh USA
5 days using the app
January 2, 2019

If you need a customer service that response you quickly and explain you in details, this is a good place to go. Install your trial version and use it, it's worth a try!

Bobbi Kiss
5 days using the app
February 18, 2021

Good Concept - but I cannot expect my Destination stores to bear a $40 per month cost (base fee plus order sync) you have got this the wrong way round., As a source store- i would happily pay the extra fees, but no way am i going to ask people to pay that much to sync my products!! I wish you the best of luck

MissFits
New Zealand
1 day using the app
Syncio replied February 19, 2021

I'm sorry our available plans didn't work out for your needs. We have seen a couple of requests from Source stores asking to take on the cost for the Destination stores that are syncing and selling their products. Some Source stores have resolved this by arranging special rates or reimbursements for their Destination stores.

We are definitely open to exploring this as an option for pricing as we continue to grow our core app without compromising our current level of service. I would be happy to find some time to discuss your use case and perhaps get you and a Destination store on an extended trial to see if Syncio might be a good fit. Reach out anytime (support@syncio.co).

October 4, 2021

Best support of any app we've ever used for Shopify - did a custom integration for us in under 12 hours, amazing!

Looma