SyncLogic

SyncLogic

by Oiizes

Connect, Copy, and Sync Products Between Multiple Stores

Chasing Orchids Boutique

I was struggling with syncing my inventory on two separate stores. SyncLogic was the answer! Easy to install, AMAZING customer service and I was able to add the app, sync my inventory and create invoices within minutes. Love this app!

MAISON de SABRE

Excellent customer service from the guys at SL - Shane was there to support us without flinching.
Zane

June 20, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words. Glad we were able to help. Please reach out if there's anything else we can do to help.

Hilton Textiles

Great app. Can only recommend for people looking to sync there stores as the best app for it. I have tried others and they do not come even near to this app. Support is great too :)

Purely Alpaca

Can I give SIX stars?! These guys have been awesome. Excellent support of numerous "what if" questions. This tool is tying together a Shopify Retail and another Wholesale store. It also is allowing me to sell on other platforms and propagate the sales back to both carts, with ease. I've been going nuts for years trying to keep inventory straight across multiple sites... SyncLogic is doing it without costing $100s per month.

303 AVENUE EN

The app is really a "must have" for multiple storefront shopify stores - works like a charm. The support team is AMAZING, many thanks Shane!

Utopia Clothing

Great customer service. Shane seems to be doing very well. Thanks to him and his team for helping to solve a critical problem.

SitSpots Australia

SyncLogic is a GREAT app! If you need to share products between shops, this is the app for you! Works perfect helping us support multiple currencies on different shops, plus top notch support! These guys are on the ball!

gostandireland

So the app works perfectly well and we tested it between our two stores. Not an issue at all. We do run bundles on our primary store and Shane was able to give us massive help in understanding the sync methodology and also what would and would not work. Sensible, clear, practical advice delivered promptly across seven time zones. Not something you get every day. If you need to sync two stores use this app.

Vitamins Co Nz

Excellent support from Jason and the team, have thrown them a few curve balls there way and they have caught them all, highly recommend!

Icenfire

This app is perfect and does exactly what it says it does. Their support team is also a big help for anything needed. Thanks, guys!

Previous 1 3