SyncLogic

SyncLogic

by Oiizes

Connect, Copy, and Sync Products Between Multiple Stores

Vitamins Co Nz

Excellent support from Jason and the team, have thrown them a few curve balls there way and they have caught them all, highly recommend!

Icenfire

This app is perfect and does exactly what it says it does. Their support team is also a big help for anything needed. Thanks, guys!

Sell4profituk

THIS APP IS GENIUS, AND SAVES SO MUCH TIME AND STRESS!!!!!

Blingkinguk

Never Before have i experienced such amazing technical support, thank you Shane!!. I downloaded sync logic as I need to connect both stores inventory. Also I want a system to list directly to my second Shopify site, so all I now need to do is rewrite unique content for the second site listings once it adds them, this will save hours of work each month If you need the same requirements as mine above you will find it hard to beat this app for price, other apps offer similar features but are too expensive and complex. This app is so easy once you have set it up. This is the only app I could find that could do it for a reasonable price. Shane was there on the phone to help me really quickly, even though I am in the UK and he is in Canada. So far the app if working great I simply gave shane my login permissions for both my wholesale and retail sites and he set it all up for me, I just told him what sync rules I wanted and it was easy as pie. The interface is so simple to use. Looking forward to using this longterm Thanks

Piccadilly New Zealand

I actually got this app based on reviews, and it is amazing app. If you have more than one store / if you have stores in different currencies / or you have one physical store and one online store, this app helps to manage your inventory. We have only one warehouse (one stock) which we sell in multiple channels. You can make your main store where you sell the most - 'parent' shop, then other shops will be 'child' shops. 'Parent' shop will sync for you quantities being sold so you dont have to update manually. The developers support is very quick, they try to reply immediately. Shane is very helpful and he suggest thing you can improve, which is so useful!

Trialperiod

Talk about a useful app. This keeps an active inventory that makes it so your one site can hold inventory for all of your other stores. Great for sites that have multiple brands but don't want to do multiple stock checks. Really helpful staff as well who seem to be open to ideas of even expanding their app. Looking forward to what this app is working on.

Lace Lab

Simple but effective. This team works really well to get back to you quickly and make sure you understand. If you are trying to run multiple Shopify stores and have the same items on other stores this will help you keep an active inventory. So if you have 60 it will say you have 60 on both sites and when someone buys 1 item it will be 59 on both. Simple but amazing. This helped us immensely. We were taking too much time doing inventory checks on multiple sites. Their team made sure we understood how to sync the product and now it has saved us countless hours a month.

Timespace Store

We started using SyncLogic a year ago on our three Shopify stores. This is one of the best Shopify apps we have used and it has been consistently solid since we started using it. We use the app to sync products and inventory across our three stores and over the past year, while we have been developing our Shopify website the support from them has been truly spectacular. These chaps seriously know what they are doing and always provide fast response accompanied by a solid understanding, which ultimately leads to an outstanding service. If you need to sync products and inventory on multiple Shopify stores, I cannot recommend this app highly enough. Thank you Synclogic for a great experience.

Cloudhouse J

This apps works perfectly, i had some questions about this app and sent them a email. i got a reply almost immediately I would defiantly recommend this app to anyone who has two stores and would like to sync inventory between them.

Noodzboutique Us

Amazing customer service. Awesome app too. It helps me save a lot of time by syncing inventory from multiple stores seamlessly.
Previous 1