SyncLogic

SyncLogic

by Oiizes

Connect, Copy, and Sync Products Between Multiple Stores

PS Love

The app is great, is running perfectly and it has all the important settings in order to match your requirements. The support is very professional and super helpful. I really suggest to install it! I use it to sync the inventory between 4 shops and i didn't ever income in any oversell.

April 30, 2021

Thanks for the positive review. Reviews like this keep us motivated to keep making SyncLogic better for all our customers.

Double AK Boutique

Not user friendly at all and finding instructions on how to use it, how to set it up are non existent unless the shop you are connecting to provides it.

April 30, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We absolutely know we need to do better in terms of documentation and onboarding. We have been focusing on performance and accuracy and believe we've developed the best available balance performance, accuracy, and cost of any such application on the market.

We have some improvements in mind, and we're always thinking that as soon as we add better documentation it will be outdated, but we are planning on adding that soon as well and trying to keep it up to date.

You've been with us for a number of months, continue to be our customer, and it looks like SyncLogic has made all but a handful of your orders possible in that time. I understand that some particular lack of documentation must have been frustrating and led to this review, but I do hope you will consider what we have done well for you. We'd welcome any feedback you have on how we can improve the onboarding and documentation as we begin to dive into that.

Pyk Copenhagen

We use it to synchronize our items between two stores - it's intuitive and easy and SyncLogic offers great support if you have questions or concerns.

April 30, 2021

Thanks so much for the review. Glad we can help your business thrive.

Girl Boss Clothing Co

This app has really helped my business out! I love that they continue to listen to their customers and improve the app. This app has grown a lot in the last year and I am excited to see the changes going forward!

March 24, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind review. It means the world to us. We're working hard to improve SyncLogic. We appreciate that you noticed.

FirstGrade

I'm trying to use synlogic for inventory Sync for B2B B2C but everytime i kick it up it chooses to sync all prices on products even with field setting set correct...... and it also feel it has a right to take items off sales channels for some reasons

March 17, 2021

Hi. Sorry to hear you've had a bad experience with SyncLogic.

It looks to me like you were syncing from your B2B shop to your B2C. The settings to exclude anything from sync should be set up on the child shop in your connection. It looks like you've excluded price sync from the wrong end of the connection. You have it excluded on the B2B shop but not the B2C.

Regarding syncing sales channels, we do sync publication to your customer facing Shopify store, but we don't sync other sales channels in that Shopify hasn't exposed those to 3rd party apps. From the support ticket you opened on Monday, it looks like you most likely selected to have all the products on the child shop unpublished when you disconnected the connection.

Please reach out via the help button in app so we can help make sure you've got everything set up the way you would like and that all your settings are correct.

Ecigwizard

Simply fantastic. Does exactly what it says on the tin, no bugs, amazing support. Strongly recommend to anyone who needs to sync between stores.

March 4, 2021

Awesome. Glad to hear that SyncLogic is serving you well.

Little Bipsy Collection

I like this product but I have been trying to contact support and can't get ahold of anyone. All the features are great but I really need the cost per item, country origin and HS Code to transfer over and every other column seems to but not these. Is there a reason or is this a feature that will be added in the future?

February 15, 2021

Hi. I'm sorry to hear you haven't reached us. I looked for support tickets from you and only found one from Sept 26th that we replied to right away. The best way to reach out to us is via the help button in the lower right hand corner of our app. That button opens a ticket directly and bypasses any email delivery issues. The next best way is to send an email to support@oiizes.com which opens a support ticket in the same system.

Regarding your questions on cost, country of origin, and HS Code, these were all implemented in a way that makes it much slower to synchronize. If we do these real time it could slow down your other sync operations and take away processing resources for all our shops, so we're still trying to figure out the best approach for these. For now, open a new ticket with the help button in our app, and I have some code that I can run to synchronize those fields on request.

Sorry again you've expressed that you haven't been able to reach us. I see you've been our customer for over 6 months. I'd certainly love another chance to make sure we treat you right.

Shop On In

I am doing an update on my review because I know that they have reached out and are trying to help me. As the reply reads at the bottom, what they say does make sense about the whole installing and uninstalling, way too many people would be doing that. So I changed my rating to 5 stars because this is such a simple and professional app., it is very much recommended by my company Shop On In. You won't find anything better than this. Thank you again for reaching out and for your help.

February 5, 2021

Hi. Thanks for the feedback. We offer our free trials for new customers only, so the software recognized that you'd already had a free trial. Otherwise some shops would abuse the system and uninstall / reinstall frequently to get another free trial. Unfortunately there are limits on the App Store listing that make it hard to be explicit and clear on that fact.

But if a customer reaches out to us who hasn't been with us for a while and wants to give it another try, we're happy to reset the trial period. You can send a request to support@oiizes.com or reach out to us through the help button in app and we can consider resetting the trial period or providing a refund if a new month has already been paid.

In your case, I see that you were installed twice previously, once for 5 days and another time for just 1. You would have been charged for that 1 day installation because Shopify doesn't pro-rate on uninstall unfortunately. Taking all that into consideration I've processed a refund of your first month charge that you will see on your Shopify bill as "SyncLogic 30 day credit". That's as much as Shopify allows us to do from our end, but I will also reach out to Shopify billing to request an additional refund for your previous charge from the time you were installed for just 1 day.

Abandoned Rhinestones

I want to cancel account and stop recurring charges. Unfortunately I can't find any way to actually do that. The website just takes me back to my shop page. I'm no longer syncing. Being vague and not even having an original email from signing up w/ a link to cancel is poor thinking.

October 17, 2020

Hi. Canceling SyncLogic is something that is done inside your Shopify admin. Just visit the apps section of your Shopify admin at https://abandoned-rhinestones.myshopify.com/admin/apps and hit Delete next to the app. This is how any app that bills through Shopify is uninstalled and also removes an apps authorization to charge you or access your shop.

There was an original email that went out when you installed to whatever email address you have listed with Shopify. I'm sorry if there was a delivery issue.

We hope you'll reconsider your review in that this is more of a general issue in how apps on Shopify are uninstalled as a whole rather than feedback specific to our app.

Let M Bee Little

Synclogic has been a game changer for our business. When Covid hit, we slowed down dramatically. Since using it, our sales have gone up. We are so happy with Synclogic :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6