SyncLogic

SyncLogic

by Oiizes

Connect, Copy, and Sync Products Between Multiple Stores

Hilton Textiles

Great app. Can only recommend for people looking to sync there stores as the best app for it. I have tried others and they do not come even near to this app. Support is great too :)

Purely Alpaca

Can I give SIX stars?! These guys have been awesome. Excellent support of numerous "what if" questions. This tool is tying together a Shopify Retail and another Wholesale store. It also is allowing me to sell on other platforms and propagate the sales back to both carts, with ease. I've been going nuts for years trying to keep inventory straight across multiple sites... SyncLogic is doing it without costing $100s per month.

303 AVENUE EN

The app is really a "must have" for multiple storefront shopify stores - works like a charm. The support team is AMAZING, many thanks Shane!

Utopia Clothing

Great customer service. Shane seems to be doing very well. Thanks to him and his team for helping to solve a critical problem.

SitSpots Australia

SyncLogic is a GREAT app! If you need to share products between shops, this is the app for you! Works perfect helping us support multiple currencies on different shops, plus top notch support! These guys are on the ball!

gostandireland

So the app works perfectly well and we tested it between our two stores. Not an issue at all. We do run bundles on our primary store and Shane was able to give us massive help in understanding the sync methodology and also what would and would not work. Sensible, clear, practical advice delivered promptly across seven time zones. Not something you get every day. If you need to sync two stores use this app.

Vitamins Co Nz

Excellent support from Jason and the team, have thrown them a few curve balls there way and they have caught them all, highly recommend!

Icenfire

This app is perfect and does exactly what it says it does. Their support team is also a big help for anything needed. Thanks, guys!

Sell4profituk

THIS APP IS GENIUS, AND SAVES SO MUCH TIME AND STRESS!!!!!

Blingkinguk

Never Before have i experienced such amazing technical support, thank you Shane!!. I downloaded sync logic as I need to connect both stores inventory. Also I want a system to list directly to my second Shopify site, so all I now need to do is rewrite unique content for the second site listings once it adds them, this will save hours of work each month

If you need the same requirements as mine above you will find it hard to beat this app for price, other apps offer similar features but are too expensive and complex. This app is so easy once you have set it up.

This is the only app I could find that could do it for a reasonable price. Shane was there on the phone to help me really quickly, even though I am in the UK and he is in Canada. So far the app if working great

I simply gave shane my login permissions for both my wholesale and retail sites and he set it all up for me, I just told him what sync rules I wanted and it was easy as pie. The interface is so simple to use.

Looking forward to using this longterm

Thanks