SyncLogic

SyncLogic

by Oiizes

Connect, Copy, and Sync Products Between Multiple Stores

Lace Lab

Simple but effective. This team works really well to get back to you quickly and make sure you understand.

If you are trying to run multiple Shopify stores and have the same items on other stores this will help you keep an active inventory. So if you have 60 it will say you have 60 on both sites and when someone buys 1 item it will be 59 on both. Simple but amazing.

This helped us immensely. We were taking too much time doing inventory checks on multiple sites. Their team made sure we understood how to sync the product and now it has saved us countless hours a month.

Timespace Store

We started using SyncLogic a year ago on our three Shopify stores. This is one of the best Shopify apps we have used and it has been consistently solid since we started using it. We use the app to sync products and inventory across our three stores and over the past year, while we have been developing our Shopify website the support from them has been truly spectacular. These chaps seriously know what they are doing and always provide fast response accompanied by a solid understanding, which ultimately leads to an outstanding service. If you need to sync products and inventory on multiple Shopify stores, I cannot recommend this app highly enough. Thank you Synclogic for a great experience.

Cloudhouse J

This apps works perfectly, i had some questions about this app and sent them a email. i got a reply almost immediately

I would defiantly recommend this app to anyone who has two stores and would like to sync inventory between them.

Noodzboutique Us

Amazing customer service. Awesome app too. It helps me save a lot of time by syncing inventory from multiple stores seamlessly.

Meadowlarkjewellery

Would be good to have a list of common things it doesn't do.
But there is enough things it does do very well to provide plenty of time saving value!

The real value is in their support. Extremely fast and helpful!
Well done Jason and team.

Happyplugs

Very solid experience with functionality such as two-way sync of inventory between shops that I haven't been able to find anywhere else. Support is really quick and comes back with real solutions to issues in a way that had me really impressed. Would really recommend if you need to tie several shops together!

Just Furniture Import

This app saves us so much time!
If you have multiple stores with the same products (or if you just want to manage your products from one master store that automatically updates the others) this app solves all that time wasting nonsense :)

Public Myth

SyncLogic's customer service is incredible! Their email response time is sometimes only a couple minutes and if we have any issues at all they are on it and get the problem fixed right away! Shane in particular has been a pleasure to work with! Highly recommend!

Kinji San

Been using this app for about 2 months so far and it's pretty much straight up what i needed. Syncs items inventory for both of my sites.

Iphone Dropship

These guys are awesome. The app is awesome too. I can already say that it will form the backbone of my business and provide a service I would otherwise have to spend thousands on. Thanks!