SyncLogic

SyncLogic

by Oiizes

Connect, Copy, and Sync Products Between Multiple Stores

303 AVENUE EN

The app is really a "must have" for multiple storefront shopify stores - works like a charm. The support team is AMAZING, many thanks Shane!

Utopia Clothing

Great customer service. Shane seems to be doing very well. Thanks to him and his team for helping to solve a critical problem.

SitSpots Australia

SyncLogic is a GREAT app! If you need to share products between shops, this is the app for you! Works perfect helping us support multiple currencies on different shops, plus top notch support! These guys are on the ball!

gostandireland

So the app works perfectly well and we tested it between our two stores. Not an issue at all. We do run bundles on our primary store and Shane was able to give us massive help in understanding the sync methodology and also what would and would not work. Sensible, clear, practical advice delivered promptly across seven time zones. Not something you get every day. If you need to sync two stores use this app.

Vitamins Co Nz

Excellent support from Jason and the team, have thrown them a few curve balls there way and they have caught them all, highly recommend!

Icenfire

This app is perfect and does exactly what it says it does. Their support team is also a big help for anything needed. Thanks, guys!

Sell4profituk

THIS APP IS GENIUS, AND SAVES SO MUCH TIME AND STRESS!!!!!

Blingkinguk

Never Before have i experienced such amazing technical support, thank you Shane!!. I downloaded sync logic as I need to connect both stores inventory. Also I want a system to list directly to my second Shopify site, so all I now need to do is rewrite unique content for the second site listings once it adds them, this will save hours of work each month

If you need the same requirements as mine above you will find it hard to beat this app for price, other apps offer similar features but are too expensive and complex. This app is so easy once you have set it up.

This is the only app I could find that could do it for a reasonable price. Shane was there on the phone to help me really quickly, even though I am in the UK and he is in Canada. So far the app if working great

I simply gave shane my login permissions for both my wholesale and retail sites and he set it all up for me, I just told him what sync rules I wanted and it was easy as pie. The interface is so simple to use.

Looking forward to using this longterm

Thanks

Piccadilly New Zealand

I actually got this app based on reviews, and it is amazing app. If you have more than one store / if you have stores in different currencies / or you have one physical store and one online store, this app helps to manage your inventory. We have only one warehouse (one stock) which we sell in multiple channels. You can make your main store where you sell the most - 'parent' shop, then other shops will be 'child' shops. 'Parent' shop will sync for you quantities being sold so you dont have to update manually. The developers support is very quick, they try to reply immediately. Shane is very helpful and he suggest thing you can improve, which is so useful!

Trialperiod

Talk about a useful app. This keeps an active inventory that makes it so your one site can hold inventory for all of your other stores.

Great for sites that have multiple brands but don't want to do multiple stock checks. Really helpful staff as well who seem to be open to ideas of even expanding their app.

Looking forward to what this app is working on.