SyncLogic

SyncLogic

by Oiizes

Connect, Copy, and Sync Products Between Multiple Stores

Southern Sass Boutique

This app is amazing - it has completely changed the way I am able to do business as an online boutique owner. To have product information sync directly from my partner warehouse, including real time inventory, is a game-changer!

Gem Catcher Boutique

Best app ever! Customer service is amazing. Seriously this app has transformed our business and made our lives so much easier. Highly recommend this app to anyone looking to connect stores.

PAVEMENT BRANDS

Excellent and simple app. Works as described saving us a lot of time, resources and money. Devs are extremely quick to respond to questions and offering help/suggestions on how to configure to suit our expansion stores. Highly recommend!

Divatress

This app is an absolute must for us and it works exactly as promised to keep our inventory synced. The support we received from Oiizes was without a doubt the best we've received from any app developer. Shane went out of his way on multiple occasions to help us during the night to ensure our launch went smoothly. Highly recommended app and company.

September 17, 2019

Love it. Glad we could be of service. Thanks for the excellent review.

holstercentral

It's great to sync 2 stores and copy the inventory across so that it can be tracked but it doesn't yet have the ability to sync orders. The support team are great though and very quick to answer queries and help out with any issues.Looking forward to the next upgrade!

September 6, 2019

Thanks so much for the feedback. We hear you on order syncing and demand for that feature is suddenly amping up so we will do our best to address this need as soon as possible!

HolyWeaves

Great App. Great Support. 5 Stars.
We have been able to set up a sync almost exactly the way we want. We had some unique requirements. But Shane was super-helpful to do it for us. We hope they also support sync for cost field in due course.

August 13, 2019

Thanks so much for the review. We're always glad to help. Please reach out if you need anything else.

Chasing Orchids Boutique

I was struggling with syncing my inventory on two separate stores. SyncLogic was the answer! Easy to install, AMAZING customer service and I was able to add the app, sync my inventory and create invoices within minutes. Love this app!

MAISON de SABRE

Excellent customer service from the guys at SL - Shane was there to support us without flinching.
Zane

June 20, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words. Glad we were able to help. Please reach out if there's anything else we can do to help.

Hilton Textiles

Great app. Can only recommend for people looking to sync there stores as the best app for it. I have tried others and they do not come even near to this app. Support is great too :)

Purely Alpaca

Can I give SIX stars?! These guys have been awesome. Excellent support of numerous "what if" questions. This tool is tying together a Shopify Retail and another Wholesale store. It also is allowing me to sell on other platforms and propagate the sales back to both carts, with ease. I've been going nuts for years trying to keep inventory straight across multiple sites... SyncLogic is doing it without costing $100s per month.