QuickBooks|Xero sync ‑ Synder

QuickBooks|Xero sync ‑ Synder

by CloudBusiness Inc

Automate QuickBooks and Xero bookkeeping

Lion’s Roar

Helen from customer service was very helpful and tried as much as possible to help when i had issues with the app.

MoonVella

Ted from the customer support is very helpful and makes your life easy when it comes setting up the app.

Mill Gap Farms

I purchased this app because we use shopify for our organic maple farm to process our orders for both retail (our website) and pos (on farm sales). with our website through shopify, we can accept pay pal, amazon, apple etc... we are not a big company but when you get to the point of reconciling these accounts and reporting sales, journal entries are painful and the reporting in shopify at our level is not easy to navigate. We wanted an integration with Quick Books Desktop (not the online version). After searching around this company was my choice. The reason I chose them has to do with their response time during the support chats. So far all my problems were resolved in the chat and I am able to syn my QB and shopify together very easily. Special thanks to each of the representative at Synder for helping me through this process. Helen and Tony's were spot on with their help as was the initial person I talked to when I first landed on their website, Sasha. Top notch support that convinced me they know what they are doing and care about me as a customer. Thanks everyone for your help today!

This Little Goat

Synder app is very user-friendly and syncs in real time. However, you must read the instructions prior to syncing in order to avoid transferring data in-correctly if your QBO is already setup. It's easy to fix, however, every time you resync, you lose additional number of syncs. My customer service rep, Kiryl, was great answering questions & assisting every step of the way when resolving issues.

Karien Bredenkamp

Synder is a great app for seamlessly syncing transactions between Shopify & Quickbooks. Lizzie offered great customer support too!

Sea Loft Urban Interiors

Fantastic support from Lizzie, helping me correct a few errors of my own making. Great app, a real time saver.

musthaveskirts

I learned in my last (failed) business venture that proper accounting from day 1 is paramount to knowing exactly how your business is doing, and staying out of trouble. So, I was looking for a way to automate the information from Shopify to Quickbooks online. I found this app, tried it out, and it took me minutes. That's it. My advice is to use the manual add process if you have more than one store, because this app will let you book your transactions to a different QBO account for each store. That means you can do PnL really easily in QBO - that's a major win.
When Lizzie, my agent called, I had to tell her that I was good and didn't need any help! It was pretty funny, but awesome because this app "just worked" for me.

PROJECTISR US

Excellent App that automated our revenue process. Very helpful support as well - responsive and willing to help.

Clothes & Roads

I use this app to sync my orders from Shopify to Quickbooks. It helps me sort out the transactions for my taxes. At the moment everything goes smoothly. Can't wait to see how I can explore how the inventory sync can help me with my business.

My Secret Store

Kiryl explained to me that the transactions sync after the payout to the bank is received. I love this app and it saves us hours of time consuming labour to manually key in orders into quickbooks. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4