QuickBooks|Xero sync ‑ Synder

QuickBooks|Xero sync ‑ Synder

by CloudBusiness Inc

Automate QuickBooks and Xero bookkeeping

Jackson's Naturals

Kiryl was super helpful. I like the app so far, totally customizable which is essential for our needs!

Sprout Home

As COO of a bookkeeping firm I work with many apps that connect to QuickBooks and I have to say Lizzie and the Synder Team really do a fantastic job of support clients. They also have a great product with good options for customization.

Anew Vita

Just trying out this new app and so far it is excellent. Customer service from Lizzie was the best! She helped me troubleshoot and onboard perfectly!

Leaf & Clay

I use Snyder to import and sync data from PayPal, Stripe and Shopify to our QuickBooks. The app does a great job, however, the best feature of the Snyder app is the customer service they provide. Not only are they available both by chat and live, but they respond almost immediately to any issue. One of their customer service associates, Lizzie, took a great deal of time to help us solve a very complex sync issue caused by us on our end. Many companies would simply tell you it isn't their app or problem that is the issue. Lizzie helped diagnose the underlying issue that allowed us to resolve a very frustrating problem She is great! I have also had the opportunity, when setting up the Snyder app to work with Ted. We went back and forth on a chat session until everything was set up and operating perfectly. Overall, as I said, app is great, but Lizzie is the best and Ted gets the job done.

COMMUTER VAN CONVERSIONS and More

This is exactly what i was looking for, I cant wait to start using this app to help streamline my business. Customer service has been great and Vita has been very tentative to our needs.

Moonizip

Great app, it helps connect automatically my Amazon, Stripe, and Paypal sales with quickbooks. Great customer service as well, Kiryl helped me a lot.

Protection Evolved

Great stuff. Works with Amazon and works with Shopify and works with quickbooks. Everything that I needed.

Bella’s Bead Supply

Great app. I had a couple of questions and I scheduled a call and a zoom meeting. Darya’s customer services was amazing.

TRADE-X Distribution

The app helps a lot with seamless workflow integration. Some minor bugs but customer service really does an excellent job of helping you figure out what the issue is. Had a session with Kiryl and he is super helpful and if all the staff is as qualified, Snyder has a winning team!

MOMMEE COFFEE

So far the Synder team has been wonderful. I needed their help with setting up the demo and spoke with two members of the team - Kay and Anna. They both were very patient and helpful. I look forward to exploring how the app can work for our business. We sell on both Amazon and Shopify.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6