Auto Tags ‑ All in one tagging

Automate order, product & customer tagging using custom rules

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Irish Railway Models

Incredibly flexible and powerful and with truly amazing responsive support - highly recommended solution for tagging!

La Môme Bijou

i just tried this app and it works really well. very easy and the support people are very cool. i recommend this app.

Force5 Equipment

Super easy and effective apps to use. It helps me tag my customers to build marketing segmentation and also tag orders to help me manage notification to different warehouse. Customer service is A+, fast reply and always solve all my problems within minutes. Get it !

Yoga Studio Store

This plugin works fantastic and the support is second to none. I had a few issues setting up and I spoke to the support on chat and they guided me through the entire process for my store.
Fantastic plugin and support Highly recommend.

Seashine Seafood

I am new to Shopify and installed this app to generate delivery date tag by the product attributes. The dev team is really helpful and responsive to solve the problem. We have encountered some technical issues from the Shopify end, but they are patient to help and we finally solve the problem in another way. Really appreciate the support from Aamir! Thank you!

Padella

Really easy to set up and really responsive team. Love that the free plan allows enough for you auto tags to actually get used to using it. Just what I needed, thank you!

Tool Talk

Great app - Some really useful features and can tell this will save a lot of time automating processes

January 26, 2021

Thanks for the great review, Adam! Glad to save your time by automating your processes.

VrundRaj Creations

Amazing app, i installed so many tag automation app, but this one was hte best and easiest to get it working. the UI is great . and on top the support is excellent. Aamir created a new workflow specially for my use case and that too in record 2 days time and it worked perfectly. Thank you so much for the app.

January 26, 2021

Hi Sowjanya, thanks for the great review! Glad that you were able to update product tags based on variant inventory.

Durango Botanicals

This app saved us a lot of time and made our automation possible where Shopify out-of-the-box was lacking. Support was fast and to-the-point helpful. I would recommend this app for anyone looking to make their store more hands off and systemized. For the devs, my only suggestion is making a glossary of terms/wiki, a few conditions are hard to understand what they mean/if you have the right parameter. That said, the provided workflow library is a great resource, they have many starter/template workflows and inspirations. Thanks for existing, please don't go anywhere but up!

ARDOREM

Super happy with this app and especially the support. I added the App so I could do some time-based tagging (i.e. identify new products on the store). Support helped me with this and we were up in running in hours, working perfectly! I tried some other apps too but they couldn't do what this app does and I'm am still waiting to hear back from their support days later! So I recommend this app highly, easy to use, fantastic support, and good pricing tiers.