Auto Tags ‑ All in one tagging

Automate order, product & customer tagging using custom rules

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

FinestBazaar

Best APP out there HANDS DOWN for Tags! Not only that but excellent customer service, almost immediate live chat. We'll be installing this app on all our international stores! 5 Stars from me :)

Head Over Heels - Israel

Very good app to auto tag products. Easy to use and has loads of options to base the auto tag on. You can add multiple conditions.
Amazing support, we needed a feature that wasn't on and it was added within a few hours by Aamir.

Dofos Pet Centre

This app auto ads tags per POS location for us makes marketing specific customers alot easier. Support is also very helpful and fast

MOD Jewellery

Awesome app, it helps us to manage delivery times based on stock availability (with the automated tags). And customer service is 5/5. They literally replied to my email in 4 minutes. Highly recommended

Fleacare Nederland

Brilliant and easy to use application! I asked for a feature and it was added in 1 day my Amir. Thankyou for your great support. I use this application to see the source of the conversion in the order overview. Highly recommented.

PNW Journey

We're using this app to auto tag orders from different sales channels (i.e. Amazon). One channel we needed was missing from the workflow, but the developer responded and added it right away. The app's interface is clean and easy to use. Definitely recommend!

Planet Action Figures

Auto Tags has made my life much easier as we offer In Stock and Preorder items and this app has helped us differentiate the two seamlessly. I can now spend more times with the day to day running. Aamir was amazing in helping me to set it up. Highly recommend!

AccuraTrade

Absolutely fantastic app! I can tag my trade net-terms orders for import into my warehouse, and tag products for preorders and in stock - superb flexibility and we're only using a fraction of this applications power yet! Highly recommended, and huge flexibility!

Accurascale

Phenomenal, timely support from Aamir and really above and beyond service. This is the only solution you need to look for tagging orders, products, customers! Highly highly recommended.

Irish Railway Models UK

Single handedly the best tagging app in the store! Great support, clear and easy to use and ridiculously powerful. Can not recommend this more highly!