Auto Tags ‑ All in one tagging

Automate order, product & customer tagging using custom rules

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Petticoat Lane

Great app. Aamir even helped me get started and was able to historically tag 46,000 orders and customers. App works amazingly well.

Doubletake

Does exactly what is says it will do, and quickly. Super easy to use and very comprehensive. Support is extremely responsive - if they don't have what you need, they're willing to figure out if they can add it for you.

Somerset Foodie

Aamir was really helpful and quick to respond to our queries. We found it necessary to manually tag our customers based on their location in the end

Bougie Brown Girl & Company

I use this app to add tags to my customers. I needed a particular setting that was not available. But after a quick chat, Aamir was able to add it within an hour. Great customer service and easy to use. I recommend this app 100% Also the pricing is great as well.

Annikas Hus

We used this app, to create tags for new items, sold out, and in stock. this allows us to show banners in collection. Great for conversions and this app really helped us with that

FinestBazaar

Best APP out there HANDS DOWN for Tags! Not only that but excellent customer service, almost immediate live chat. We'll be installing this app on all our international stores! 5 Stars from me :)

Head Over Heels - Israel

Very good app to auto tag products. Easy to use and has loads of options to base the auto tag on. You can add multiple conditions.
Amazing support, we needed a feature that wasn't on and it was added within a few hours by Aamir.

Dofos Pet Centre

This app auto ads tags per POS location for us makes marketing specific customers alot easier. Support is also very helpful and fast

MOD Jewellery

Awesome app, it helps us to manage delivery times based on stock availability (with the automated tags). And customer service is 5/5. They literally replied to my email in 4 minutes. Highly recommended

Fleacare Nederland

Brilliant and easy to use application! I asked for a feature and it was added in 1 day my Amir. Thankyou for your great support. I use this application to see the source of the conversion in the order overview. Highly recommented.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13