Instagram Feed+YouTube+Reviews

Instagram Gallery, Facebook Feed, Google Reviews, Instafeed ..

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Social Media Feed Instagram feed facebook feed google reviews

Kaleja Store

Location Latvia

Great support. They answer very fast and always solve the issue even the most difficult ones. Overall well-optimized app.

September 19, 2022

Happy Embedding,
Emma
Tagembed: Instagram Feed+YouTube+Reviews

Puppy Perfect

Location Australia

A super-friendly app and so easy to operate. I was able to add Instagram pictures to my Shopify store in under 2 minutes. I used this app to display my hashtag campaign on my website. I was able to curate the content with ease and was able to filter all unwanted and irrelevant posts from the hashtag.

September 9, 2022

Hello, Thank you so much for your amazing review! It makes us really happy to know that you enjoyed Instagram Feed and Facebook Feed by Tagembed and having a good experience with our Support Team. Feel free to reach out anytime. Have a great day! Happy Embedding..

Regards,
Michael
Tagembed : Instagram Feed + Youtube + Reviews

Manha's Outfitters

Brilliant app, it is very easy to configure and does the job correctly. I was looking to put Instagram on my website, someone suggested me this app. I had no problem while using it, everything worked very smoothly. Very happy with the app flow.

September 6, 2022

Hello, Thank you so much for your amazing review! It makes us really happy to know that you enjoyed Instagram Feed by Tagembed and had a good experience with our Support Team. Feel free to reach out anytime. Have a great day! Happy Embedding..

Peachtron

Time spent using app About 1 month

I was looking to add social media feeds of my current customers to my website to build some credibility in front of my potential customers. I tried many apps before but no other app had a range of social media sources like this app has. Amazing app, and great support by the team.

September 1, 2022

Hello, Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It makes us really happy to know that you enjoyed Instagram Feed, Facebook Feed, & Reviews by Tagembed and had a good experience with our Support Team. Feel free to reach out anytime. Have a great day!

Privateer Bikes

Great app that does exactly what we need it to. Straightforward setup, simple interface, and really helpful support. The updates are all great aswell. Recommended

August 30, 2022

Hello, thank you so much for your kind review! It makes us really happy to know that you enjoyed Social Media Feed by Tagembed and the experience with our Support Team. Feel free to reach out anytime. Have a wonderful day!

HoneyBar Products International Inc.

Time spent using app About 23 hours

The customer service was great! They helped troubleshoot with why the feed wasn't showing up on my website. It now works great!

August 23, 2022

Thank you so much for being supportive during the setup process and kind review. Your Instagram Feeds are amazing.

kandere

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Cool app and very easy to install, work really smoothly. What an amazing app, I never knew adding Instagram posts on the store will be that much easy. Works amazingly well, and fits in the budget too. The app does what it says, and very supportive staff, They solve my query very quickly. Highly recommended.

August 23, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are always happy to help.

stop to store

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app About 1 month

What an amazing app, never knew adding Instagram posts on the store will be this easy. Works amazingly well, and fits in the budget too.

August 23, 2022

Thank you for using tagembed to display Instagram Feed on the website.
We are pleased to see that our app suffice your requirements.

infinite_mealprep

Time spent using app 1 day

Very helpful app, easy to install, and works really fine. Special mention to customer support, I was facing trouble connecting my Instagram business account initially, but the support resolved the problem within a few minutes. Thanks so much for this app!

August 23, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. We are always working on the app to enhance the features. We are coming up with the latest card style features where you can easily change the layout and set the alignments using social media feed app.

Thanking you,
Team tagembed

British Nordic Walking

Time spent using app 40 minutes

The instructions to install were great but our shopify page was slightly different. One quick message to Tagembed and they sorted it out within 12 mins. One happy customer! Needless to say, the feed looks fantastic and keeps our page current.

September 9, 2022

Thank you for taking time to review us. It really matters a lot for us and our developers. Your facebook feed are looking amazing.

Regards,