Tax Exempt Manager

Increase sales by offering VAT exemption for EU B2B customers

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Online-Türschilder.com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Wir haben die APP im Einsatz, benötigten noch eine Übersetzung des englischen textes. Wurde schnell ohne Probleme gelöst.

EV Plug Europa

Location Netherlands

App is working properly and fast responding/good support by Samah from customer service.............

Filament 3D Printing | 3D4Makers.com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app does what it says and the support team is really helpful. Tried other similar apps, but I would recommend the Tax Exempt Manager app.

CEPERA GRAFIKA

Location Russia

Super-quick response from the support team and a great performance of the app. Thank you very much for the improvement made to my website.

Yellowtec Shop

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Xuan Yen from the support team was very, very helpful. As soon as I had sent the email with small adjustment wishes, I already got feedback from the support team. They've been very kind and could help us out even with small design adjustments within a few minutes. Thanks a lot! I wish you could get this great support anywhere. Awesome! Thanks again.

AVS Nordic

Location Denmark

Solved our problem, and support was fast and helpful, we had some issues with the standard text, which their support solved for us in no time.

FRISEURDISCOUNT

Location Germany

Great app for our european neighbour B2B customers. Easy install, great and fast support. Thanks a lot for that app.

React Green

Location Slovenia
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is what we need to correctly deduct VAT for our EU shop. Xuan Yen was really helpful and they responded really fast.

Finnerup

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app fixed the problem we had with international orders. VAT number can be entered and the shoppingcard price is corrected for international clients. The support team even helped me out ajusting with the font. Thank you!

Baifumei Group Ltd

Time spent using app 4 minutes

Even though the app in the end did not do what we need, customer support is on point. They helped immediately to remove the code from site when it was not working well with our theme.

Previous 1