TaxJar Sales Tax Automation

TaxJar Sales Tax Automation | Reviews

by TaxJar

Save Hours on Sales Tax for Your Store

A Southern Lifestyle Co.

Helped with NOTHING! NO HUMANS TO HELP WITH SETUP - "Fix Issues" is a popular link title they throw around the dashboard but when you click the link it doesn't take you to anywhere to actually resolve the issue.
Says I need to upgrade to another tier or switch to annual billing BUT GUESS WHAT? there's NO WAY TO SWITCH to annual billing!!!! So frustrating! SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE, DITCH THIS APP AND FILE YOUR STATE TAXES DIRECT.

fluidfreeride.com

WARNING: whenever you use the edit function on an order in shopify and you remove products (e.g. order changes prior to shipping), the removed product will be included in your revenue that tax jar uses for auto file. Reached out to their support after we discovered thousands of dollars in overpaid taxes and was told "just don't use the edit order functionality". This essentially renders the app useless for shopify. We are in process of cleaning this up - we may need to eat a huge chunk of overpaid sales tax here.

701 Hoodies

Quit messing with sales tax, this app is the leader for managing sales tax. You can do Auto File if you want to, which didn't work for me for some reason... and my only qualms is that I can't download my sales tax report (without upgrading) to send to my accountant (I gave her my login info), but other than that, it's great!

BIBS & TUCKER CO. LLC

This is a scam. No one answers the phone, email, or chat. I received an email saying my taxes had been filed and the money would be taken out of my account soon if it had not already been taken out. Next thing I know I'm getting a letter from the comptroller saying I have late fees for not filing on time plus I still need to file for the quarter. WTF!!!! Now I have to file myself and pay late fees because this service did not do what I paid it to do. Makes me worried that now they have all my information and it seems to just be a scam. WASTE OF MONEY!

T A Y Online Store

Please stay away from this app, there are a lot of hidden charges that they won't tell you about it, they charged me $950 for filing $0 in returns no one has EVER told me that I will be paying this amount. This is a complete scam

Digital Supply USA

My experience has been just like everyone else... once they get you into a contract they don't help you as they got your money which is all they want. :(

Shop Glorious Garments

I'm having so much trouble understanding this app right now, support is non-existent. Nobody will speak on the phone unless you want to talk with sales staff. Chat support is really just email. I want my money BACK!!!!

West Coast Goalkeeping

missed tax payment ... showed them and they said they could file it in 6-8 weeks-- oh and I got a late fee

Deco Slides

Update: After complaining to TaxJar, they did agree to amend one of my returns free of charge. Importing tax exempt order settings from Shopify is still an issue though, and I hope they fix it soon. Two huge problems with this app: 1) If you mark an order as tax exempt in Shopify, TaxJar will completely ignore it and will add it to your total owed. If you don't manually mark every order as exempt in TaxJar as well, you'll end up remitting more tax than you owe. 2) They charge $25 per state per filing, and their tax calculations have not even once aligned with Shopify's calculations for me. I'm spending way more time than I should trying to figure out where the discrepancies lie. If you want them to amend an autofiling, it's a $99 fee. In theory, if everything worked properly, it'd be great. Unfortunately in practice it has been more trouble than it's worth.

Tulsa Body Jewelry

It's pretty useful when you have access to it. I'm having trouble getting in right now, but support is non-existent. Nobody will speak on the phone unless you want to talk with sales staff. Chat support is really just email. $149/monthly does not get you the most basic account support. I'm now looking elsewhere.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11