TaxJar Sales Tax Automation

Save Hours on Sales Tax for Your Store

From $19/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

SoundAssured

We signed up for this app because they promised that it could provide needed data regarding nexus. We paid almost $6k for their system and now that it is all set up we are not able to pull the needed data that was promised. They will not refund us despite having tried for over a month. Now we have to pay a different tax advisor more money to get the actual info. This company has terrible customer service and was deceptive when explaining their features. The system is clunky and slow. Use a local sales tax advisor and the native Shopify features and you will be fine.

The Sweet Designs Shoppe

I really love TaxJar, the setup will take some time however once enrolled in Auto-filing you will be amazed. Auto-filing with 19 states. Is not cheap however is less expensive that having an accounting team doing the filing for you. Thank you TaxJar.

The Real Force

Shady On-Boarding Practices: If you are a small business, don't use this app. It will not save you time nor money. It's built for big business with Nexus in multiple states. But they will not tell you that. My sales rep put us on the $100/month plan, although almost a year later I found out there was a $20/month plan that would have been better for a business of my size (there was no mention of this cheaper plan at the time). They will also put you in a year contract without tell you (yep, it's one of those companies). Being on the Shopify app store, it's assumed the app is month-to-month like all other apps. Lastly, if you go over the order value on your account (maybe you get a good sales month), an extra $100 fee is put onto your account (not like a $100 a month was enough already for what we were using it for). ---------- The only reason reason I gave them 2 STARS instead of 1 is because they did help me after hearing about this experience. Basically, don't rely on the sales reps with this company. Do your own research before using. If not, it could cost your 100's of dollars like it did me.

A Southern Lifestyle Co.

Helped with NOTHING! NO HUMANS TO HELP WITH SETUP - "Fix Issues" is a popular link title they throw around the dashboard but when you click the link it doesn't take you to anywhere to actually resolve the issue.
Says I need to upgrade to another tier or switch to annual billing BUT GUESS WHAT? there's NO WAY TO SWITCH to annual billing!!!! So frustrating! SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE, DITCH THIS APP AND FILE YOUR STATE TAXES DIRECT.

fluidfreeride.com

WARNING: whenever you use the edit function on an order in shopify and you remove products (e.g. order changes prior to shipping), the removed product will be included in your revenue that tax jar uses for auto file. Reached out to their support after we discovered thousands of dollars in overpaid taxes and was told "just don't use the edit order functionality". This essentially renders the app useless for shopify. We are in process of cleaning this up - we may need to eat a huge chunk of overpaid sales tax here.

701 Hoodies

Quit messing with sales tax, this app is the leader for managing sales tax. You can do Auto File if you want to, which didn't work for me for some reason... and my only qualms is that I can't download my sales tax report (without upgrading) to send to my accountant (I gave her my login info), but other than that, it's great!

BIBS & TUCKER CO. LLC

This is a scam. No one answers the phone, email, or chat. I received an email saying my taxes had been filed and the money would be taken out of my account soon if it had not already been taken out. Next thing I know I'm getting a letter from the comptroller saying I have late fees for not filing on time plus I still need to file for the quarter. WTF!!!! Now I have to file myself and pay late fees because this service did not do what I paid it to do. Makes me worried that now they have all my information and it seems to just be a scam. WASTE OF MONEY!

T A Y Online Store

Please stay away from this app, there are a lot of hidden charges that they won't tell you about it, they charged me $950 for filing $0 in returns no one has EVER told me that I will be paying this amount. This is a complete scam

Digital Supply USA

My experience has been just like everyone else... once they get you into a contract they don't help you as they got your money which is all they want. :(

Shop Glorious Garments

I'm having so much trouble understanding this app right now, support is non-existent. Nobody will speak on the phone unless you want to talk with sales staff. Chat support is really just email. I want my money BACK!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11