TaxJar Sales Tax Automation

TaxJar Sales Tax Automation

by TaxJar

Save HOURS on Sales Tax for Your Shopify Store. Free Trial!

Little Miss Marmalade

Look for a different app! You cant download a report. Dont contact support they are GHOSTS. I cant auto file for some reason...after paying $19 a month for nothing. Will cancel after I get my BOE filed.

FIXD Automotive

Great! The AutoFile is great and I never have to even think about talking to government employees anymore!

Novel Concept Designs

This app was great for the 1st Quarter I used it. I was able to autofile and everything was great.

The past quarter my auto-file was canceled without my knowledge and I was only notified of it when I received a letter from the FL Dept of Rev about a not receiving me filing for Q3.

Not cool, why charge a monthly fee if you aren't going to do the 1 thing I actually need you to do.

Cosmis Racing USA

It does the job well. I'd like to see a report showing sales tax collection revenue by day and I'm not using TaxJar for filing, but overall it works well and Customer Service has been excellent. TaxJar's customer service is light years ahead of Avalara's.

glam up gear

Don't even bother. I installed the app and had a question about missing order information and went all over trying to find out how to fix this, but no real step by step info was provided, even checked Youtube. I needed help with a deadline approaching, but after 2 whole days wait, no response. So there is no support for an app that costs $19.00/ month? Don't bother calling either, the message directs you back to email. Apparently, they only offer a "partial" integration with Paypal so I had to configure a CSV file to upload. It took me more time to figure this out and upload it then it took me just to go to the NYS site to web file. And somehow all my orders duplicated after I tried to re-connect Paypal. Save yourself a headache and just learn to do this on your state's sales tax web file site.

Nature Backs

Awesome! Saves so much time, especially their autopayment feature. Highly recommended app. Regan is super helpful!

Kylahna & Co

I have contacted support for months to remove transactions that uploaded incorrectly. I have received no response. Might be a good product but customer service is terrible.

Airspeed Wireless Networks

Why is this app even sold if you cannot enter the TaxJar API into the Shopify sales tax settings?

I'm having issues with this app right after purchasing:

1) Shopify tech support cannot tell me how to configure this app to calculate sales tax at checkout instead of the Shopify sales tax engine.

2) I cannot create Collections for states where I have an "economic nexus" (versus a physical presence) in order to create sales tax overrides (this would be a partial workaround only).

3) I cannot designate my SaaS (software) products with TaxJar product codes in order to correctly calculate sales tax using TaxJar.

These problems would be solved if I were able to enter my TaxJar API into Shopify.

The tax laws are very complicated and I need to rely on TaxJar to calculate sales tax in my Shopify shopping cart.

I am very disappointed that the TaxJar app will not integrate with Shopify and no one seems to be able to provide solutions.

Equilibrium Nutrition

All of our info just disappeared from the system yesterday. Customer Service has been less than helpful. Not impressed and am looking for a new tax compliance company.

Out of Darts

At $50/month, it did show me where I have economic nexus. After several months of $50 charges, I find out that they are delaying Auto-file as an option, but offer no concession in the meantime. I feel that the app isn't worth it just for the data, as I was sold on the auto-file option (at additional cost).

This data isn't helpful without auto-file, so do your homework before signing up. You'll still need to file manually to take care of your sales tax due. This is potentially hundreds of data entries per state.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9