TaxJar Sales Tax Automation

TaxJar Sales Tax Automation

by TaxJar

Save HOURS on Sales Tax for Your Store. Free Trial!

Red Jacket Boutique

DO NOT recommend this app. There is absolutely no way to get a hold of customer support and they never get back to emails. PayPal does NOT integrate with this app. Would not recommend to anyone. HUGE waste of money.

March 13, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback. Though the subscription plan you selected includes email support, we took a look at your ticket and can confirm that a member of our support team responded to your email the same business day. We are ready and willing to provide further help, but we have not yet received a response from you with the detail we need to move forward working on your case. If you could reply to that email with the additional information our team member requested, we're confident we can help resolve all of the questions you have. And, if you are interested in upgrading to a subscription plan that includes immediate phone support, we'd also be happy to share more detail about that plan.

Lmtless Life Nutrition

This app is a joke, the support team is a joke, everything about this is a joke...

I paid $19 and tried to have it remit my state sales tax and TaxJar wanted to remit incorrect amounts to incorrect counties and cities. I tried to notify them and work with Customer Support to get the issue resolved and they're completely incompetent and won't speak with me and have repeatedly asked the same questions email after email after email, and every time I answer exactly what they ask.

As a CPA I'm completely unsatisfied because this service had so much potential but it's being squandered by people who lack understanding of basic business practices. Fire you entire support staff and start over please, you'll be better off because of it.

February 21, 2020

Hi there,
We reviewed your support ticket and saw that we were able to fully address your concerns about our product and services. Thank you for working with us to ensure we had all of the detail we needed to get you the answers to your questions!

Little Miss Marmalade

Look for a different app! You cant download a report. Dont contact support they are GHOSTS. I cant auto file for some reason...after paying $19 a month for nothing. Will cancel after I get my BOE filed.

FIXD Automotive

Great! The AutoFile is great and I never have to even think about talking to government employees anymore!

February 19, 2020

Glad you love AutoFile!

Novel Concept Designs

This app was great for the 1st Quarter I used it. I was able to autofile and everything was great.

The past quarter my auto-file was canceled without my knowledge and I was only notified of it when I received a letter from the FL Dept of Rev about a not receiving me filing for Q3.

Not cool, why charge a monthly fee if you aren't going to do the 1 thing I actually need you to do.

Cosmis Racing USA

It does the job well. I'd like to see a report showing sales tax collection revenue by day and I'm not using TaxJar for filing, but overall it works well and Customer Service has been excellent. TaxJar's customer service is light years ahead of Avalara's.

glam up gear

Don't even bother. I installed the app and had a question about missing order information and went all over trying to find out how to fix this, but no real step by step info was provided, even checked Youtube. I needed help with a deadline approaching, but after 2 whole days wait, no response. So there is no support for an app that costs $19.00/ month? Don't bother calling either, the message directs you back to email. Apparently, they only offer a "partial" integration with Paypal so I had to configure a CSV file to upload. It took me more time to figure this out and upload it then it took me just to go to the NYS site to web file. And somehow all my orders duplicated after I tried to re-connect Paypal. Save yourself a headache and just learn to do this on your state's sales tax web file site.

Nature Backs

Awesome! Saves so much time, especially their autopayment feature. Highly recommended app. Regan is super helpful!

Kylahna & Co

I have contacted support for months to remove transactions that uploaded incorrectly. I have received no response. Might be a good product but customer service is terrible.

Airspeed Wireless Networks

Why is this app even sold if you cannot enter the TaxJar API into the Shopify sales tax settings?

I'm having issues with this app right after purchasing:

1) Shopify tech support cannot tell me how to configure this app to calculate sales tax at checkout instead of the Shopify sales tax engine.

2) I cannot create Collections for states where I have an "economic nexus" (versus a physical presence) in order to create sales tax overrides (this would be a partial workaround only).

3) I cannot designate my SaaS (software) products with TaxJar product codes in order to correctly calculate sales tax using TaxJar.

These problems would be solved if I were able to enter my TaxJar API into Shopify.

The tax laws are very complicated and I need to rely on TaxJar to calculate sales tax in my Shopify shopping cart.

I am very disappointed that the TaxJar app will not integrate with Shopify and no one seems to be able to provide solutions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10