Reviews (117)

2.9
November 15, 2017

I tried other sale tax services, but nothing compares to Taxjar.com. Not only do they auto file in all states, but they do it at an affordable price. I have used Taxjar for close to two years now and have no want to use any other service.

Kakuetta Trail
Almost 3 years using the app
April 21, 2016

Fantastic app! We've been using TaxJar for almost 6 months. From a time-management standpoint this is our favorite app. TaxJar has turned what used to be a stressful and headache-filled time filing our taxes into a stress-free, 5 or 10 minute job. The breakdown of the sales we had in each state and the taxes owed in those individual states has cut the time we spend preparing our taxes by 90%. We now have more time to focus on growing our business and taking care of our customers rather than dealing with spreadsheets and columns of numbers. It also made our federal tax calculations much easier because we could match the sales listed in TaxJar against those we'd tracked ourselves. Buy this app. It will save you time and give you peace of mind.

Toramon Necktie Company
Almost 3 years using the app
August 1, 2017

We love this app! TaxJar is Amazing! It’s really seamless and works exactly as advertised. We have been using it for a few weeks now and we have had no problems. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone on Shopify.

From all the guys (and girl) here at https://www.brooklynfixedgear.com, Thank you!

Brooklyn Fixed Gear
Over 2 years using the app
April 30, 2018

Awesome app! Business tax filing made quick and easy plus their support staff is very knowledgeable and helpful. A+

Quanecosmetics Com
Over 2 years using the app
October 4, 2014

highly recommend. just what i was looking for.

My Ugly Christmas Sweater
June 18, 2014

This app is a MUST have for any business. Filing taxes is a nightmare and this app automates the entire process! I recommend that everyone uses this app because it will save you a ton of time and it makes filing state taxes effortless.

Ok Sock
January 23, 2014

Great app. Paying sales tax and getting it organized is one of our least favorite things to deal with. Tax Jar simplifies it perfectly.

Daily Nutrition
Edited June 8, 2018

TaxJar is fantastic! Support is AMAZING! They helped us analyze almost 1 million orders across 3 stores (2 Magento and 1 Shopify). Easy to use and we highly recommend for stores of any size. They also have great tax articles on their blog if you're wanting to learn more about taxes.

Makeupgeek1
November 8, 2017

We are using TaxJar for two Shopify stores and we could NOT live without this app. If you have nexus in more than one state, you need TaxJar! If you have a lot of sales, you must get TaxJar. I cannot stress the importance of this app. Sales tax is a complicated process and you do not want to make mistakes. Save yourself time, headaches, and stress.

Donachellis Rustic Decor
November 14, 2017

I don't know how I would be able to file sales tax forms in all the states I need to without an app like taxjar. I have been using it for two years now....great customer service too.

Hennessy Puzzles