TaxJar Sales Tax Automation

TaxJar Sales Tax Automation

by TaxJar

Save Hours on Sales Tax for Your Store

Rustic Earthware

I have used TaxJar for years! I haven't been disappointed, and I am grateful for the tracking and ease of use.

Starlite Smile

lifesaver. literally could not run my amz and walmart businesses without taxjar.

Puffydreams

Shopify collects CA taxes at a modified origin rate. However, TaxJar is only able to autofile CA sales tax as Destination sourcing which completely defeats the whole purpose of doing auto-file with TaxJar if the numbers Shopify collected is going to be totally off from what TaxJar is going to pay. Recently TaxJar paid out over $500 extra that I didnt even collect in Shopify. TaxJar needs to figure out how to setup destination sourcing for their autofile.

Laurmeskincare

I've been using TaxJar for several months and wanted to use their AutoFile service.
TaxJar's numbers didn't fully match what Shopify had. It was a whopping $2 off, but it was off. I had brought over some sales pre- TaxJar. I emailed them with a screenshot of what I had. Got a very prompt email response saying they would look into it.. Got a second email response within next to no time with an explanation. They adjusted what they had, and they filed my sales tax return without a hitch. So easy!

Brooklyn Fixed Gear

We love this app! TaxJar is Amazing! It’s really seamless and works exactly as advertised. We have been using it for a few weeks now and we have had no problems. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone on Shopify.

From all the guys (and girl) here at https://www.brooklynfixedgear.com, Thank you!

Koko Palenki

app has errors. It doesn't read all the sales. Poor support as you cannot reach anyone ever!

Mparts2

I file sales tax quarterly. I tried this app to compare its results to my manually-generated Q2 report -- but TaxJar's trial period is limited to 60 days. TaxJar's support staff expects me to manually generate a phony 60-day sales tax return so I can compare my results to their app. That's not going to happen. Why won't they allow a 90-day trial import? No reason I can see.

Also, the app's district sales tax calculations were entirely incorrect. That much I could tell at a glance.

It's clear from the 5-star reviews that this app works for some people, but my experience with the app and with TaxJar's rigid, offhand, and unhelpful support staff makes it obvious that it won't work for me.

Hammock Town

I've been using TaxJar for nearly a year now and am beyond impressed with it's capabilities.

Before TaxJar I used to file Florida Sales Taxes quarterly and it was a nightmare. Now with TaxJar I have the entire process automated and never have to worry about sales and use tax again!

I simply connected my Shopify store with 1 click, I enrolled for Autofile and connected my Business Certificate Number with Florida + My Bank Account. Now for less than $20 a month and $20 per file I NEVER have to worry about sales taxes again!!!!

I can focus on selling hammocks. Woot Woot.

-Luiz

Sugoi Shirts

This app is a LIFE SAVER. Must have for any store with high volume sales. Saves so much valuable time and headaches when it comes to filing sales tax.

Floorcity

TaxJar is working on an integration with NetSuite; which we hope is up soon. They work great for Shopify compared to all the problems we had with Avalara and if you management taxes in multiple states they make the filing a breeze to auto-file.