2.7
April 30, 2018

Love the service and support, Many times I will email Tom at midnight, expecting a reply the next day, and 5 minutes later he emails me back!

The Perfect Bra Shoppe
Almost 2 years using the app
May 1, 2018

So nice to have the peace of mind knowing that TaxJar has my sales tax covered across all my sales channels. The customer service is also quick to and very helpful. This saves me dozens of hours each filing period. Money well spent.

Industrial By Design
Almost 2 years using the app
November 6, 2017

I have used TaxJar for years! I haven't been disappointed, and I am grateful for the tracking and ease of use.

Rustic Earthware
June 12, 2019

Awesome! Saves so much time, especially their autopayment feature. Highly recommended app. Regan is super helpful!

Nature Backs
Edited November 20, 2019

Great! The AutoFile is great and I never have to even think about talking to government employees anymore!

FIXD Automotive
TaxJar replied February 19, 2020

Glad you love AutoFile!

March 5, 2020

DO NOT recommend this app. There is absolutely no way to get a hold of customer support and they never get back to emails. PayPal does NOT integrate with this app. Would not recommend to anyone. HUGE waste of money.

Red Jacket Boutique
3 months using the app
TaxJar replied March 13, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback. Though the subscription plan you selected includes email support, we took a look at your ticket and can confirm that a member of our support team responded to your email the same business day. We are ready and willing to provide further help, but we have not yet received a response from you with the detail we need to move forward working on your case. If you could reply to that email with the additional information our team member requested, we're confident we can help resolve all of the questions you have. And, if you are interested in upgrading to a subscription plan that includes immediate phone support, we'd also be happy to share more detail about that plan.

Edited April 14, 2020

Sorry, I tried this service out for 3 months and is has several shortcomings that prevent me from recommending it. I also recommend you do not pay for it a year in advance, if you cancel they will not offer a prorated refund.

• There’s too much manual work involved in marking tax exempt orders to make it useful for me. There is zero automation for this.
• No assurance that I could get shopify set up to charge the same sales tax that Taxjar's internal algorithm would compute. Taxjar integration is really one way, they compute accurate taxes on their end with their algorithm, and near impossible to get your store set up to compute the same rates.
• Can’t use auto file because of the above differences and inability to automatically recognize exempt orders

AllStitch Embroidery Supplies
3 months using the app
June 17, 2014

This is one of my most favorite apps. Making your tax payments on time is super important to the government - they want your money. Making your tax payments easy is super important to the business owner. TaxJar makes it EASY. It imports all of your history into one place, and BAM, you got a nice little report of your tax filing. This is a must have app.

EZ Lite Cruiser - Light Weight & Folding Mobility Aid
August 22, 2018

Best tax software out there! Not sure I could manage sales/use tax without Taxjar - have many states setup to autofile which saves a TON of time. Also, Taxjar provides a great knowledge base which is very useful for researching tax issues. Highly recommended!

Copper Pearl
July 16, 2016

TaxJar is EXACTLY what I was looking for and I HIGHLY recommend it to everyone eCommerce business I know.

We are a small but growing business that ships nearly 1000 orders a month. Keeping up with the ever changing tax rates and filing the monthly tax payments was an administrative nightmare that I dreaded every month.

Now that we use TaxJar, I never even think about taxes! They handle ALL of the accounting, filings and payments for us and that lets me focus growing our business www.sharethelovetoday.com instead of doing paperwork for Uncle Sam.

A BIG thank you to TaxJar! I am a customer for life!!!

Sharethelovetoday