TaxJar Sales Tax Automation

Save Hours on Sales Tax for Your Store

From $19/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Koko Palenki

app has errors. It doesn't read all the sales. Poor support as you cannot reach anyone ever!

Mparts2

Time spent using app 1 day

I file sales tax quarterly. I tried this app to compare its results to my manually-generated Q2 report -- but TaxJar's trial period is limited to 60 days. TaxJar's support staff expects me to manually generate a phony 60-day sales tax return so I can compare my results to their app. That's not going to happen. Why won't they allow a 90-day trial import? No reason I can see.

Also, the app's district sales tax calculations were entirely incorrect. That much I could tell at a glance.

It's clear from the 5-star reviews that this app works for some people, but my experience with the app and with TaxJar's rigid, offhand, and unhelpful support staff makes it obvious that it won't work for me.

Hammock Town

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I've been using TaxJar for nearly a year now and am beyond impressed with it's capabilities.

Before TaxJar I used to file Florida Sales Taxes quarterly and it was a nightmare. Now with TaxJar I have the entire process automated and never have to worry about sales and use tax again!

I simply connected my Shopify store with 1 click, I enrolled for Autofile and connected my Business Certificate Number with Florida + My Bank Account. Now for less than $20 a month and $20 per file I NEVER have to worry about sales taxes again!!!!

I can focus on selling hammocks. Woot Woot.

-Luiz

Sugoi Shirts

Time spent using app Over 4 years

This app is a LIFE SAVER. Must have for any store with high volume sales. Saves so much valuable time and headaches when it comes to filing sales tax.

Floorcity

TaxJar is working on an integration with NetSuite; which we hope is up soon. They work great for Shopify compared to all the problems we had with Avalara and if you management taxes in multiple states they make the filing a breeze to auto-file.

Brideside

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Super easy implementation and great customer service!

Tzikal Beauty Group Inc

Time spent using app About 1 year

This probably the single most useful app in the App Store. Who wants to deal with sales taxes by state, by county? Remembering to keep a journal of what was taken in and where you owe taxes to? Tax Jar takes the guess work out of a operationally complex issue and puts it on auto pilot. Seriously, after a straight forward set up process, your sales tax management is being handled efficiently. Couldn't do the work without TaxJar!

Better World Pets

Takes away a huge stress point for a small business. Filing for sales tax in every required state isn't exactly a strength for a solo-preneur.

The Lug Nut Source

Great little tool that shaves off a good chunk of time each month doing the math on what sales tax I owe. Can't wait until they have auto filing for Texas!

Strictly Viral

Totally not a numbers person, so I would literally drown without TaxJar!! This app is a lifesaver!