TaxJar Sales Tax Automation

TaxJar Sales Tax Automation

by TaxJar

Save Hours on Sales Tax for Your Store

Brideside

Super easy implementation and great customer service!

Tzikal Beauty Group Inc

This probably the single most useful app in the App Store. Who wants to deal with sales taxes by state, by county? Remembering to keep a journal of what was taken in and where you owe taxes to? Tax Jar takes the guess work out of a operationally complex issue and puts it on auto pilot. Seriously, after a straight forward set up process, your sales tax management is being handled efficiently. Couldn't do the work without TaxJar!

Better World Pets

Takes away a huge stress point for a small business. Filing for sales tax in every required state isn't exactly a strength for a solo-preneur.

The Lug Nut Source

Great little tool that shaves off a good chunk of time each month doing the math on what sales tax I owe. Can't wait until they have auto filing for Texas!

Strictly Viral

Totally not a numbers person, so I would literally drown without TaxJar!! This app is a lifesaver!

Smitcollc

I seriously don't know what I would do without Taxjar! We also have an Amazon store and the taxes for the different states, counties and cities are an absolute nightmare! I did our home state taxes for a few months and spent so much time on it that it was a no-brainer when I found Taxjar to take care of this for me.

Their customer service is excellent and I cannot tell you how happy I am for having found them. Just DO It!

Beneathyourmask

Gives me the information I need to file my sales taxes for beneathyourmsak.com. Would love if they could automatically file for me, but my state doesn't allow it.

Random Swag

Great app to automate sales tax filing. www.randomswag.com

Qt Modern House Numbers

Taxjar's advice on state taxes is inconsistent with our Accountants. Taxjar seems to only want to find ways to charge their customers versus looking out for their best interests.

Artistically Invited

Anything that takes some of the tax filing headache away is an A+++ is my book! This app saves me time, hassle, and frustration! A quick and fairly pain-free setup and the sales tax filing is all automated. It easily integrated with my Shopify store. Thank you, TaxJar!!