About Teescape Fulfillment
Want to sell high-quality, custom-printed t-shirts and other garments in your store without any hassles? NO PROBLEM!
The Teescape Fulfillment App was designed to simplify the process of designing or creating custom products and adding them to your store, and also to provide great fulfillment service at a low price!
It's as easy as this...
- Upload your own artwork, or use our in-app Design Studio to create your designs.
- Teescape adds the products and variants to your store, complete with mockup images of the shirts showing your designs.
- Orders can be automatically printed and shipped to your customers, in white-label packaging with your name and return address.
- FAST Shipping, with most orders shipped in 2-4 business days.
- You only pay for orders when they are placed, so you pay NOTHING up front.
Spend More of Your Time Designing and Marketing
...and LESS TIME creating shirt images, creating print-ready artwork files, and adding products to your store. That means more sales, and MORE MONEY for you. Let the Teescape Fulfillment App do all the hard work for you.
You Are In Complete Control
And our highly-rated customer-support department is available to help by phone or email.
Free to install
Printed T-Shirts starting at $7.50, Shipping starting at $3.00
Overall rating Based on 62 reviews
Most recent reviews
Today is the last day of the year and i want to take the time to write a full and complete review of Teescape during our first year with them.
Teescape has been the core of our business, we couldn't be where we are right now without their awesome services. Together we have processed and shipped around 1,000 orders this year.
Awesome things of using Teescape:
- Production time: Teescape has one of the fastest POD fulfilment time. Domestic orders usually ship in 3 or 4 days. International orders usually ship in 5 to 8 days.
- Shipping time: Domestic orders arrive to the customer within 2 or 3 days. Awesome. International orders takes a little bit more, depending on final destination, customs, and others variables. However, they arrive and customers are happy.
- Support: Just awesome. Fast responses and great solutions. Very communicative
- Quality: We received around 5 to 10 complaints about printing quality this year. Doesn't seem to much when the total of orders processed was around 1k. Most of our customers are pretty happy with their products.
Pricing: Very great pricing and competitive compared to others POD platforms. Prices allow you to take a nice profit for each item sold.
This that could be improved by Teescape:
- International shipping to third world countries: This is not Teescape fault. We understand that postal services in some countries are kind of a nightmare and there's nothing we can do about it.
Most packages shipped to third world countries take up to 3 months to arrive if they ever do.
So advice for users? Do not sell to those countries if you are fulfilling with Teescape.
Advice for Teescape? Incorporate shipping options to those non-prefered countries with companies as FEDEX or DHL
- Mock up generator: When you create a product via Teescape App it generates a mock up of the garment with the printing. This mockup can and should be more realistic.
Everytime we add a new product we have to manually replace ALL mockups generated by Teescape for others generated in others platforms.
- Print file variations for the same product but different options: At this point it is not possible to have a product in color black and white and have two separates print files for each color option. You must create and include two different products on the store. (not the best option)
Looking forward to keep growing and improving our business together
Thank you for everything and cheers for a fruitful 2020!
Thank You so much for the helpful and constructive feedback. Always much appreciated, and we'll be looking into solutions for those "Cons" you mentioned. Regarding the "Print File Variations" you talked about, there is a way to do that - please contact us at our email@example.com email address and we can explain how you can do that. Thanks again, and a very Happy New Year to you and all of our users!
The Beautiful Occasions
Very horrible quality printing. It was scratchy and literally flaky. I contacted them with pictures and they never contacted me back. Very horrible customer service and plain bad printing. Never ever doing business with them again.
Thank you for the review. I'm sorry to hear about your issues. We've checked everything and can't find any email, ever, from your store. Possibly your email was blocked because the images were too large, or it got dropped in our Spam folder and we didn't see it before deleting it, or maybe your email provider didn't even send the message because of the total message size. If you would still like help with this, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You might try contacting us first without adding any photos to see if the message gets through to us. Either way, we wish you a Happy New Year!
I Crave Cars
Their print quality is horrible. I was really hoping this company would work for my printing needs, especially since they claim to be committed to producing the best quality prints. That's a total lie. The prints I ordered were terrible. It was a complete waste of money.
We're sorry you feel that way. I see that you placed one order for two shirts, but I can't find any record of you contacting our support department for help with this. You can contact us any time at email@example.com with any quality concerns and we'll be happy to address those and look into how this happened, as well as provide replacements at no charge if you received a defective shirt or defective print.