Terms and Conditions Checkbox

I Agree privacy policy for specific products, countries or all

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Sweet Pixie Dreams Boutique

Very good customer service. Responded quickly with any questions or issues I had. Easy to install onto Shopify. I feel better knowing I have that extra bit of security at checkout.

Bobby Jays

Easily integrated into store and their support team is amazing. They were able to tailor specific requests and verbiage into my app in a matter of minutes.

Lottie & Lysh

Really easy to install and a great way to ensure customers acknowledge an extended turnaround. Worth its weight in GOLD!

PetsCaress™ - Official Store

The app works perfectly in all of its functions. I had some little css/html issues to fix but the customer service fixed everything for me. The customer service is friendly, smart, fast to reply and fixed all my necessities properly. I really recommend this app.

WalletsForTheFew

Very good app and excellent customer service. I had a slight problem with the theme and the checkbox, but the support fixed that in a matter of hours, excellent app.

Royal Skin

A great app and nice design. After a minor glitch, I had a prompt reply and got it sorted out in a matter on an hour. Thank you for the five-star service!

Prebbleton Peonies

Super easy and effective! Easy set up, easy download, great support throughout! Will recommend to friends! Thanks!!!

Nichesix

HAPPY TO USE THIS APP. Watched a youtube video about it. It will help against charge backs. Excited to use this.

MORANZANI

I downloaded this app and it does exactly what you need it to do. Very simple setup and customisation just as required. The help desk (Shahar) is amazing and the help chat assisted me through the process. All working great. Highly reccomended this app!

Postera

A very nice and simple app - works for the purpose.
Also very fast customer service! Shahar is ready to help with anything you might need.
Brilliant service for a small amount of money.