Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Terms and Conditions Checkbox | Reviews

by Effective Apps

I Agree Terms Checkbox for specific products & countries / all

Fortify公式オンラインストア

It is simple and does what I need. However, my theme is not perfectly working with this app but the support is very fast and fixed everything. I definitely recommend this app.

使用しているテーマと相性が合わず上手く設定ができなかったが、サポートが迅速でとても丁寧なので問題なく使用できました。サポートは英語のみになりますが、この価格を考えるととても満足できるアプリです。

Rune Svenningsen

Really great service from Shahar and the app works super well. Big recommendations from me..... :)

Capital Play UK

So far I have been really impressed with the service around this app. The app didn't do quite what I wanted out of the box and the styling didn't suit my site, but Shahar and his team have done exactly as asked and now it is perfect. Thanks for your help!

Inno Puder

It does what it says.. i had additional issues and these guys went to work and solved it for me NO CHARGE....

meikon.hk

Great app for every store owner! If you're looking for a way your customers always check your policy before placing an order, look no further!
This app will help you do that and in the long run you will avoid confusion with your customers!

Achieve Holistic Wellness

Simple, easy to set up the app, tech support is super quick, Shahar is super fast extremely, helpful, follows-up and maintains good relations .

Heyday!

I love this app! Super easy to use and customize the text. Exactly what I need for a third of the price of the comparable apps. Lightening fast customer support to boot.

ThunderScoot

Very good app and perfect support team. Had small issue with installation, but they helped solve it in seconds. Recommend

BAKS fair

The app works perfectly and easy to install without coding.
Quick and super support - thanks you Shahar.

Have You Met Charlie?

A great app, did exactly what we needed it to do. Had some trouble setting it up but the customer service was excellent and my problem was fixed straight away.