Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Terms and Conditions Checkbox

by Effective Apps

Agree Terms Check box for specific products & countries or all

meikon.hk

Great app for every store owner! If you're looking for a way your customers always check your policy before placing an order, look no further!
This app will help you do that and in the long run you will avoid confusion with your customers!

Achieve Holistic Wellness

Simple, easy to set up the app, tech support is super quick, Shahar is super fast extremely, helpful, follows-up and maintains good relations .

Heyday!

I love this app! Super easy to use and customize the text. Exactly what I need for a third of the price of the comparable apps. Lightening fast customer support to boot.

ThunderScoot

Very good app and perfect support team. Had small issue with installation, but they helped solve it in seconds. Recommend

BAKS fair

The app works perfectly and easy to install without coding.
Quick and super support - thanks you Shahar.

Have You Met Charlie?

A great app, did exactly what we needed it to do. Had some trouble setting it up but the customer service was excellent and my problem was fixed straight away.

ma-serre-en-verre.shop

Good app. Just installed it. Looks like it does the job for a reasonable price. The support is quick to answer as well.

This Era Archive

This app did exactly what I needed it to do! I now have a terms & condition check box, that is linked to my terms and conditions text (as a page on my website). Originally I had an issue that customers could avoid checking the box by going straight to checkout but they also provided me with outstanding support to help me remove the checkout button, so that all customers have to view their cart and agree to the terms & conditions prior to checking out. It was support not even the Shopify help could give me. The app is very affordable and far cheaper than getting a coder to do this for you.

Metro Vape Shop

App very easy to setup and price is great. Support very quick and responsive. Would highly recommend.

Polaris Poultry

A life saver! The bane of my life has been customers not taking the time to understand the T&Cs.

Hopefully, this will clear up any future misunderstandings!

T&C Checkbox was very user friendly to install and setup.

Thank you for making a very well thought out app.