TnC: Terms and Conditions CBox

Add privacy policy terms and conditions checkbox in 1 click

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Lunar Vibrations

Location Australia

I set up this app within a minute and it is working perfectly on my website. Exactly what I needed :-) Defiantly recommend.

ShopBoutiqueMadness

Time spent using app 8 minutes

Very easy to Install, I cant wait to see how amazing this app works out. Installed this app less that 5 mins.

HER CANDY SHOP

SUPER QUICK AND EASY TO INSTALL! TOOK LESS THAN 3 MINUTES! GREAT WAY TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM CUSTOMERS SAYING THEY DIDNT CONSENT, THEY DIDNT KNOW, ETC....SHOULD HELP WITH CHARGE BACK CASES AS WELL , HOPEFULLY!

Baby Iconic Studio

Time spent using app About 2 months

So easy to install and works flawless too! The whole process took me around 20 seconds! Fab! Very pleased and quite impressed!

Crimson and Clover Studio

Great app! Does exactly what it says it's going to do. Helps when customers complain about something and we can point to the fact they agreed to the terms.

Valhalla Mask

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 3 minutes

Worked perfectly, everyting was installed in under a minute! Made it very easy for us. Thank you very much

JustCakeIt!

The customer service was amazing!! Everything I asked for was fulfilled to make my website exactly what I needed it to be.

KPODGORA

Location Poland
Time spent using app About 2 months

Szkoda że nie ma języka polskiego musiałem ręcznie wpisywać ale po całej instalacji wszystko działa zajebiście super. Polecam!

The Keto Goodies Company

Most importantly the developer came back to me very quickly to help with an improvement on my site and even offered to intervene as a collaborator rather than me risk messing up code.

FlamingoFabrics

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Super easy to set up, I like that at the end of set up it takes you through the checks to make sure it's working ok.
Great app