Terms and Conditions Checkbox

I Agree privacy policy for specific products, countries or all

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

L&L Tech Solutions

So far so good. Easy install, seems to work right away without anything extra needed. I am impressed! Will update if I find any problems.

Danni's Delights

Love this app! It is helping me with my bakery business. I did run into an issue once and I was helped within minutes! Thanks so much. Shahar was the person that assisted me.

TheHairConstructor

LOVE IT! the app was able to help me create a terms and conditions box to be sure im covered with any digital product order!

Pebbles Baby

Great app! so easy to install, I am using it as a second information box for Christmas! so good so far

PureAC

We are using it not for Terms and Conditions but another required response before checkout. App owner super fast at responding and helping! Great app would definitely recommend.

TruvalStore

Great customer service and a really handy tool that allows your customers to agree to terms and conditions.

Diamond Kicks

I added this app as one final step to make sure customers knew the current turnaround time on my products due to covid. Since having this app I have had less enquiries as to where customers orders are.
The support is quick and very helpful

Waygu Meat Co.

Does the job perfectly and to the point required. Support team was extremely helpful as well. Highly recommend.

the curated ROOM

Great app, super customer support!! A must have for all European online shops. It was easy to install and any questions answered by the developers quickly and competently!

Sister Label Co

Super easy to use and the instructions were very clear. For a novice I highly recommend. Thanks so much!