Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Privacy Policy, 18+ Age Verification, GDPR I Agree Trust Badge

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

The Label House Collection

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

App works great and the support is phenomenal. I couldn't figure out how to load the T&Cs at the checkout after I changed my theme and Shahar was onto it and helped out straight away! Thank you again!

nofred.dk

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app made it possible to give our customers access to the links they needed. The app itself is very easy to apply and edit, and when I had problems with the layout I got good help in no time and my problem was solved. Highly recommendable.

Purple Plum Gifts UK

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Brilliant and easy to use. had it installed in minutes and there is no code to mess about with. Would recommend.

Allure Finesse

integrating the terms and conditions box was super easy i love it everything was simple and easy to understand

shoptahani

Time spent using app About 2 months

LOVE IT! EASY SET UP. IT'S A GREAT TOOL IN ENSURE PEOPLE DON'T OVERLOOK YOU PROTECTED POLICIES. THANK YOU!

AeroSolAway

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Shahar went above and beyond with outstanding and prompt customer service to assure that our needs were met. Highly recommend

archiveseedbank

This app helped me add a required checkbox making the customer agree to my terms and conditions in about 3 minutes flat, easiest app I've used so far

ARTBYTIAROSE

Time spent using app 24 minutes

I use this app to help protect my business and so I wouldn't get any fraudulent orders. I highly recommend this app to any business especially small businesses.

Hunny Combs

Time spent using app About 19 hours

Very Easy and simple to set up. The price is great and would recommend to anyone who isn't tech savy.

3DKOMIKO

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app 13 minutes

it was very easy to use and very fast to get the result. I like that they offered a one week trial period that I can make sure it works before purchase. and the price is very fear