Terms and Conditions Checkbox

I Agree privacy policy for specific products, countries or all

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

ARTBYTIAROSE

I use this app to help protect my business and so I wouldn't get any fraudulent orders. I highly recommend this app to any business especially small businesses.

Hunny Combs

Very Easy and simple to set up. The price is great and would recommend to anyone who isn't tech savy.

3DKOMIKO

it was very easy to use and very fast to get the result. I like that they offered a one week trial period that I can make sure it works before purchase. and the price is very fear

Milky Norks

Super easy and effective, amazing app, does exactly what it says it is going to do, fantastic for taking a break of xmas and as another reminder to customers that orders will ship on a certain date.

Vapeorist

I have this app on two websites. It does what it says on the tin. I liked the ability to change the text in the checkbox so I could include an age check. First one installed really easily.
Second I had a problem with.... Contacted support.... got it sorted ASAP.
Well done guys.
Will use you again on my other sites

The Southern Desert Boutique

Super easy to use and figure out! Also, this app is super helpful for my online boutique since I do a lot of preorder items!

Titanic Museum Attraction

App works great for our specific needs, and when an issue arose with some changes we made, Shahar from Effective apps was able to help resolve the issue quickly for us. Very great app and even better customer service.

The Pink Cypress

I needed an app that made a checkbox for terms and conditions, this app was very easy to use and step by step. Great app!

Beer Deer

It works the way it says and the way I need it to! It works the way it says and the way I need it to!

BraveTribe

Great app! I’m glad I found this.
Great option for my store check out, it’s great that my customers can accept our store policies and conditions before checkout. It was easy to set up. Thank you!