Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Terms and Conditions Checkbox

by Effective Apps

'I Agree' Checkbox for all or specific products & countries

Shop Barely Nakid

BARELY NAKID Recently I Relaunched my store July and I added the terms and agreement check box app! At first I couldn’t get it in the right area on my own so I contacted Shahar he was prompt with getting me connected! It works perfect and Now my customers accepts my terms before ordering. thank you Shahar

Magda

At first the checkbox didn't appear , so I got in touch with Support, and Shahar responded and resolved it all in 5 minutes. 5* App Highly recommend.

Luti&Fararoni Swimwear

El servicio al cliente fue genial! Mi tienda presentaba un par de errores y han resulto el problema sin mayor dificultad! Muy recomendado y a muy buen costo.

Living A Sweeter Life

I love the price. It is the cheapest that I could find and does EXACTLY what I was looking for. The only thing I didn't like was that the text amount is limited. But I was kindly informed by support that they could assist me in personalizing it more to my liking which included inputting more wording. All around great app. I would recommend. Plus their customer service is very fast. Great job Shahar!

NAILTECS

At first the checkbox didn't appear on my Premium Shopify theme, so I got in touch with Support, and Shahar responded promptly and resolved it all within a day. Now that's what a 5* App support looks like! Highly recommend.

bridgetandco

I needed help getting this set up and they were very quick to respond and very helpful. Very easy to work with

fashionboard.it

Using a particular theme, Shahar managed to solve all our problems and to customize everything we asked him. A really positive collaboration !!!

ENA & CO

Very nice app. I had difficulties to make it work but even at 11pm I got technical support and the app was working within 2min! Great service.

Fansupply

Easy to use app, great support and very fast! Support was quick to help me with my question and fixed it within minutes.

Healthy Life CBD

Initially the app didn't integrate with my store, I reached out and got a response immediately from Shahar who fixed he issue straight away for me, great service would definitely recommend them!