Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Privacy Policy, 18+ Age Verification, GDPR I Agree Trust Badge

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

CHELLES COSMETICS

THIS APP WAS VERY EASY TO SET UP AND THE INSTRUCTIONS WERE VERY CLEAR BEST ONE SO FAR !!! EVERYTHING HAD RUN VERY SMOOTHLY

boltd.store

i used this app very easy to use and very helpful to boost a sale and give look in the checkout. take and try it

Parahealth

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app for a disclaimer before the checkout. Support is fast and it works very fine! Thanks!

Lunar Vibrations

Location Australia

I set up this app within a minute and it is working perfectly on my website. Exactly what I needed :-) Defiantly recommend.

ShopBoutiqueMadness

Time spent using app 8 minutes

Very easy to Install, I cant wait to see how amazing this app works out. Installed this app less that 5 mins.

HER CANDY SHOP

SUPER QUICK AND EASY TO INSTALL! TOOK LESS THAN 3 MINUTES! GREAT WAY TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM CUSTOMERS SAYING THEY DIDNT CONSENT, THEY DIDNT KNOW, ETC....SHOULD HELP WITH CHARGE BACK CASES AS WELL , HOPEFULLY!

Baby Iconic Studio

Time spent using app About 2 months

So easy to install and works flawless too! The whole process took me around 20 seconds! Fab! Very pleased and quite impressed!

Crimson and Clover Studio

Great app! Does exactly what it says it's going to do. Helps when customers complain about something and we can point to the fact they agreed to the terms.

Valhalla Mask

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 3 minutes

Worked perfectly, everyting was installed in under a minute! Made it very easy for us. Thank you very much

JustCakeIt!

The customer service was amazing!! Everything I asked for was fulfilled to make my website exactly what I needed it to be.