Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Terms and Conditions Checkbox | Reviews

by Effective Apps

Agree Terms Check box for specific products & countries or all

Globy Gift

Very easy to install, no support needed. It was functional immediately. Very important to have an explicit way to have the customers agree to TandC.

Frankie's Comics

My lawyer updated out terms of service. This app forces the customer to acknowledge the terms. It works great. Support was quick to respond to my SOS!

Cookie Dough Collective

Working well for us. A couple of workarounds needed but the team has been super helpful and responsive :D

Cartini

Great little cost effective app. Perfect for my needs. Love how it attaches T&C confirmation to orders for proof. Excellent and quick friendly support given. Thanks team

Leather Glitter

Great app. I sent a request to customer service and received a quick response. They were friendly and very helpful.

Porch Drops

The app didn't originally work properly due to a conflict with another app. I wrote the developer to explain my situation, and within a day, they had a fix for the app. Great customer service, and it works exactly like what i need it for.

JustRegularBrothers

the support is amazing and helping to optimize the app to fit your customize theme needs; fast and efficient doesn't do their service justice

Coastal Gifts Inc

Awesome app, was easy to set up in seconds. Popped up exactly where it was supposed to show on the cart page.

Pandy Ponk

Excellent service, Shajar answered my request in minutes and helped me solve every issue! This app is practically mandatory!

CCfit

Great little app! Very useful and does exactly what it says on the tin. Would highly recommend and the customer support is brilliant too if you have any issues.