Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Privacy Policy, 18+ Age Verification, GDPR I Agree Trust Badge

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Le Dressing des Alpilles

Location France
Time spent using app 33 minutes

The checkbox is working thank's to the developer which helped me to fix the display problem in few minuts. The app is easy to set-up.

FYTMSale

performed perfectly. We had trouble conveying a specific message about pick-up to our shoppers and with this app we could make sure everyone checking out got the message.

Valentine Wigs

This app was easy to install and works perfectly for our needs, we needed a way for our customers to agree to 2 sets of terms and conditions before completing the checkout. Due to the amount of text we needed we had to have help to display it, this was given promptly and now works a treat. Thank you

Bark Fifth Avenue

Time spent using app 29 minutes

omg YAY! We have literally searched FOREVER trying to find an app like this! Thank you, guys!! It will save us so much time and money from customer complaints and any chargebacks! :)

Nubian Journeys Store

I am using this app to help keep my customers honest. This app was very easy to install and set up and I really appreciate that.

SACCI SACHÉ

love the app! use it its great and easy to operate ! guides you step by step and makes sure you got it working

Passion Planner

Time spent using app 1 day

Works great for our needs, simple and easy to install! We needed a way for our customers to agree to our terms and conditions and this app helped us include custom messaging at checkout.

HomePlus Furniture

Time spent using app About 2 months

Easy to install, had a small issue with the checkbox not displaying correctly which Shahar fixed very quickly. Thanks

Happy Pup Boutique Co

Time spent using app About 1 year

Im new to shopify and learning as I go. This app made it super simple for me to a Terms and Conditions checkbox.

GoodLife Fitness Equipment

I used this app to help meet my needs for a terms and conditions box. Customer support was quick and helpful with what I needed too, when I reached out. Highly recommend