Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Terms and Conditions Checkbox | Reviews

by Effective Apps

Agree Terms Check box for specific products & countries or all

Official Website CERO NINE

Simple, cheap and does what it has to do. Super fast customer service too. Helped me within an hour.

Animal Bookmark

Fantanstic app! Easy to install and very user-friendly. I would highly recommend it to everyone running an online store, because it is super useful and not costly.

Jura Parts

I use this app to get my customers to agree to my online store's terms and conditions. This app was easy to install and effectively does what its designed to do. Support is outstanding and readily available. Highly recommend this app!

Gujarati Rasoi

The app works, gives me peace of mind knowing that my customers have agreed to my business terms.

Shahar has been really responsive in regard to a minor fix, it was resolved super quickly.

It's good to know that there is someone who is there to communicate with if there are any questions.

møbelcity.dk

Really great service and easy to install.
Nice work, i had a problem with the checkbox on my side and Shahar fixed it quickly!

Scorz™

Amazing customer service from Shahar! I am using another app in the checkout as well and Shahar had it fixed up so they could both work together for me in less than a hour from my initial query.

Headboards For Africa

Excellent and prompt service from Shahar via chat box . Very impressed that tech support is available at any time
Easy and simple to install within a few seconds. Best app and exceptional service .

Triple Threat Beauty Co.

Shahar was a great help to me when I was about to delete the app he helped get it properly formatted to my website!

CHOZN-TECH

They have a very quick response and helped me to resolve an issue I was having with my store by adding the checkbox to a cart drawer to better streamline my process.

bluebucket-online

I had one issue which I emailed Shahar, he emailed straight back with a few questions, logged into our shopify and fixed the issue. The service is quick and friendly. I would definitely recommend this app for the apps feature and for the teams service.