B2B Login To See Prices

B2B Login To See Prices

by Singleton software

Hide prices and "Add To Cart" buttons for not registered users

Payala66

Instale esta aplicación y ahora no puedo usar en mi pagina de producto el boton de compra directa. Instale varios THEME y no funcionan en ninguno. Mi pagina funcionaba correctamente con su boton de compra directo ahora no me lo deja usar.

June 28, 2020

Hello,
i am not sure if i understand you issue, but i already wrote you email. You can write me back and i will help with all. If you did not see my email, you can write me to support@singleton-software.com.

Best regards,
Adam

SafeCARE-shop

The developper came back to me quickly to fix my old issue.
which was :
Your app is very basic. it hold a button front of the price. You can even not click on it to be redirect on the loggin page...

Then the presentation of the button on my home page was ugly and duplicated 2 times under the product. Which gave 2 big blocks said to log in to see the price.

Finally, once logged in, when I wanted to buy the product, an error message now appears. So I can no longer purchase.

I wanted to delete the app but impossible because it introduces the code directly into your template. So impossible to go back than contact them. We are the weekend .... My site will probably remain off all the weekends while waiting for their return to withdraw this product which in addition is paying.

June 23, 2020

Hello,
I see you still using this app. In your review, you do not mentioned, i fix all issues for you during weekend. Problem of this module was only duplicated messages. Problem with not working "add to cart" button was because of app "PageFly Advanced Page Builder", but it was fix by me too.
If you want to remove this app, you can do it in any time, all will work like before then. Code in your template is because of app "PageFly Advanced Page Builder" too.
If you need help, just reply to my last email which i sent you day ago and i will find solutions for you.

Best regards,
Adam

MZ Wholesale

Customer support is excellent. Just started using but it is working so far for what we need. Easy install process. Would recommend.

Millionhair Co.

This app integrated nicely for a "Log in to See Price" feature. Adam with Singleton Software did an excellent job in helping me integrate this app even further into my theme.

TVS DISTRO.

The best price one in same function apps, and very easy to set up. what I most want to tell here, their customers service is amazing, very fast responds.

Skyworth IND

We love this app.. especially it works as promised.. so far we haven't had any complaints..We appreciate support, who helped us and quickly made customization as per our requirements. Thank you.

Medicalproline

I turned to customer service for a personal technical problem in less than 24, the problem was solved by Adam who was truly exceptional and fast! thanks to all the Staff of this incredible App

Keltek Distribution

Delighted to have found this APP, I wanted to set login to see prices and this worked perfectly. Easy to use and support was excellant! I would highly recommend.

Bin Deals

The APP is really good, and work fine with my template. The support is great. Adam is really fast and help you in anything you need for the setup.

Empire Barber Supply

We love this app! It’s great and does exactly what it says it would do. Great support team always quick to help when called upon.

Previous 1 3 4