B2B Login To See Prices

B2B Login To See Prices

by Singleton software

Hide prices and "Add To Cart" buttons for not registered users

Stratix Labs Corporation

Great app that accomplished what I needed. And when the formatting was slightly off due to my theme customization, Singleton Software went out of their way to fix it for free (and quickly). Excellent customer service 5/5.

Hape Toy Market

Thank you very much, very professional and very fast.
Hope more people will use it, a very good APP.

FabScraps

There was a glitch and our pricing was showing to the public, Adam helped us quickly and efficiently.

Colon Free Shop

Excellent service and support, we had some problems but they were solved quickly. We recently requested some modifications due to a compatibility problem, however thanks to the support we were able to solve it in a short time.

Rigorer Wholesale

Simple App but useful. Great support. Need some tweak and the app got it done quickly. Thank you so much. Keep it up.

Campus & Co Newtown

Just going through the free trial to see how it suits our site. To start with it didn't work, probably because of another app I'm using. Support sorted it very quickly. Also have requested a few little bespoke changes and each time Adam responds quickly and makes the changes. Product does what it says on the box and I can only describe their customer service as 'Excellent!'

Payala66

Instale esta aplicación y ahora no puedo usar en mi pagina de producto el boton de compra directa. Instale varios THEME y no funcionan en ninguno. Mi pagina funcionaba correctamente con su boton de compra directo ahora no me lo deja usar.

June 28, 2020

Hello,
i am not sure if i understand you issue, but i already wrote you email. You can write me back and i will help with all. If you did not see my email, you can write me to support@singleton-software.com.

Best regards,
Adam

SafeCARE-shop

The developper came back to me quickly to fix my old issue.
which was :
Your app is very basic. it hold a button front of the price. You can even not click on it to be redirect on the loggin page...

Then the presentation of the button on my home page was ugly and duplicated 2 times under the product. Which gave 2 big blocks said to log in to see the price.

Finally, once logged in, when I wanted to buy the product, an error message now appears. So I can no longer purchase.

I wanted to delete the app but impossible because it introduces the code directly into your template. So impossible to go back than contact them. We are the weekend .... My site will probably remain off all the weekends while waiting for their return to withdraw this product which in addition is paying.

June 23, 2020

Hello,
I see you still using this app. In your review, you do not mentioned, i fix all issues for you during weekend. Problem of this module was only duplicated messages. Problem with not working "add to cart" button was because of app "PageFly Advanced Page Builder", but it was fix by me too.
If you want to remove this app, you can do it in any time, all will work like before then. Code in your template is because of app "PageFly Advanced Page Builder" too.
If you need help, just reply to my last email which i sent you day ago and i will find solutions for you.

Best regards,
Adam

MZ Wholesale

Customer support is excellent. Just started using but it is working so far for what we need. Easy install process. Would recommend.

Millionhair Co.

This app integrated nicely for a "Log in to See Price" feature. Adam with Singleton Software did an excellent job in helping me integrate this app even further into my theme.

Previous 1 3 4 5