B2B Login To See Prices

B2B Login To See Prices

by Singleton software

Hide prices and "Add To Cart" buttons for not registered users

UpTheFlue

Work's perfectly for wholesale login and at a cheaper price compared to others, Adam's support was very speedy and helped with coding - 5*

CID-Merchandise

Excellent app. Adam has been very helpful making a few custom changes for our store.
Highly Recommended
Great Customer Service.

Hello Parts- Faster Better Easier

Good customer service. Fast and efficient response. Just added to my store, will comment further after some days.

SuperFashionWholesaler

Amazing APP!!! Super easy to set and the customer service is amazing. Had a small glitch and they fixed it under 5 minutes!! 100% Recommended

BLOM MARKET

Support has been fast and really efficient. The solved my problems in a couple of hours! The are really open in helping you for little variations

RDYParts

The app works very well and Adam is extremely helpful in setting up. Will definitely recommend to everyone.

Puff Wholesale

Awesome app and works exactly as stated. Adam has been VERY supportive and he's resolved every issue we have encountered so far. I use this app for 2 of my stores. Thank you guys.

ChristchurchCleaningSupplies

Great app, does as described. Excellent developer support. We had an issue and it was resolved quickly and efficiently. Recommended!!!

Marching Show Concepts

Easy to use, easy to install (just a few configurations with step-by-step instructions). AND, on top of that, EXCELLENT customer service. We had a problem this morning (I messed up something in the code) and they went in and fixed it quickly! Thank you so much! Worth every penny!

Olympus Eyewear

Works a charm, we had a few niggles at first but the support was very fast and helpful and it was up and running perfectly within 30 minutes! Very recommended.

Previous 1