B2B Login To See Prices

Hide prices and "Add To Cart" buttons for not registered users

$7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Beauty London Proshop

Very practical app for stores that want to only allow registered customers to purchase. The support is also very responsive and jumped in and made some adjustments I requested. I recommend.

Dipovips

Perfect App and perfect attention!! Easy to use and great support by Adam! This app is exactly what I needed to transform my Shopify shop into a B2B shop.

Send it Personalised

Great app! Easy to set up but i needed a little help and Adam sorted it out immediately Excellent service and great product!

Intervisser B.V.

Easy to use and great support! This app is exactly what I needed to transform my Shopify shop into a B2B shop.

Tecnifibre USA

App works great, super easy to install. Ran into a small issue where the text whould show up twice. Contacted the app developer through the chat, and the issue was fixed in 2 minutes. Highly recommend!

Sonya's Warehouse

Dont download this garbage it messed up my codes in my themes...This is garbage please believe me now I have to pay more money for someone to fit it for me....

December 2, 2020

Hello, i am so sorry if this app make something wrong in your store, but app add to theme only javascript file. I see you have installed app for 4 months. Anyway, if you will need help, just write us to chat located inside app configuration, or to email support@singleton-software.com

Immune Boost Naturals

I used the app to create "log in for price" for some products whose supplier requires that. The app designer also helped me customize it so that other products on my site reveal the price immediately. Great service and app.

Guild Design Gallery

Amazing app. Worked really nice. Very satisfied with quick Customer service as well. Highly Recommended

ATA-Mode

Great APP, works reliably. I am very pleased. Excellent Free Customer Service 5/5 PLUS+. Thank you very much :-)

Wiba Tech Webshop

It is a super app easy to use and the support is fast and good. So if you need help. You get it. :)