B2B Login To See Prices

Hide prices and "Add To Cart" buttons for not registered users

$7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

PROVOCATIVE FRANCE

Time spent using app 1 day

Cette application est génial, tout correspond à mes attentes. Le service clients est excellent! Le service client est rapide et très efficace.

ELVIRA PARIS

Location France

i recommand very good customers services
the app is easy to use and you can choose evrything you want colors,link,text,
thanks again

SoBrandshop

Location France

Super support from singleton team ! I strongly recommand using these app ! not only for the plugin but also for the support they provide !

Furnish 365 Trade

The support fixed my conflict with another app (Dual Price Pro) immediately. Instant Response Very Helpful.

Envy Manchester

Very good customer service, we has a problem with hiding the price in some points, customer service helped to fix the issue.

The Food Wrap Company

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, does exactly what I needed and the dev team were able to help me integrate app immediately and helped me to tweak the look and feel live while I was on the site. Great Service!!

Meytec®

Location Belgium

We sell B2B only and I want to protect my pricing. It does exactly what it must do. Had a volume discount app that was not hidden, Support fixed it within 24 hours! Site looks perfect now (Meytec.eu) have a look

Beauty London Proshop

Location Norway
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Very practical app for stores that want to only allow registered customers to purchase. The support is also very responsive and jumped in and made some adjustments I requested. I recommend.

Dipovips

Location Spain
Time spent using app 39 minutes

Perfect App and perfect attention!! Easy to use and great support by Adam! This app is exactly what I needed to transform my Shopify shop into a B2B shop.

Send it Personalised

Great app! Easy to set up but i needed a little help and Adam sorted it out immediately Excellent service and great product!