B2B Login To See Prices

B2B Login To See Prices

by Singleton software

Hide prices and "Add To Cart" buttons for not registered users

KANNOA | Outdoor Furniture and Patio Furniture

We are really happy with this app. Just installed a few weeks ago and it is working beautifully. Adam was great helping us make the app work with our theme... great customer service and great product.

Gold Sky Wholesale

This is an excellent app to use for wholesalers. The app works perfectly, and the support team is amazing and will help you to make sure it looks perfect on any site. We have purchased this app for two online sites, and I would definitely recommend this app to others as well.

Wildhunter Wholesale

Works great, and I got great help setting it up, only took a few minutes. Thank you. The online support worked a treat.

UpTheFlue

Work's perfectly for wholesale login and at a cheaper price compared to others, Adam's support was very speedy and helped with coding - 5*

CID-Merchandise

Excellent app. Adam has been very helpful making a few custom changes for our store.
Highly Recommended
Great Customer Service.

Hello Parts- Faster Better Easier

Good customer service. Fast and efficient response. Just added to my store, will comment further after some days.

SuperFashionWholesaler

Amazing APP!!! Super easy to set and the customer service is amazing. Had a small glitch and they fixed it under 5 minutes!! 100% Recommended

BLOM MARKET

Support has been fast and really efficient. They solved my problems in less than 24 hours! They are really open in helping you with little variations providing really professional solutions!!

RDYParts

The app works very well and Adam is extremely helpful in setting up. Will definitely recommend to everyone.

Puff Wholesale

Awesome app and works exactly as stated. Adam has been VERY supportive and he's resolved every issue we have encountered so far. I use this app for 2 of my stores. Thank you guys.