B2B Login To See Prices

B2B Login To See Prices

$7.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
Singleton software
4.6
September 30, 2022

intentó contactar a soporte y no tengo respuesta.
queria saber si esta aplicacion sirve para productos con variante de precios

Doral Mayorista
Chile
Time spent using app: 1 day
Singleton software replied October 1, 2022

Hello, we are so sorry about this situation, but we did not receive any support request from your store. We check emails and also chat. Please write us to email support@singleton-software.com or to chat (inside app configuration). We will help you asap with your issue then.
Thanks for cooperation.

Best regards,
Adam from Singleton software

July 22, 2022

Customer support is amazing, especially Adam who helped me a lot with a few issues I had when setting up the app.

BALSAME
France
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
June 28, 2022

This app does what we needed: hides prices to not-logged-in visitors, allows visitors to login or register to view prices, and returns the visitor back to the page they were looking at once they have logged in or registered. We did contact support about a small change to the way it worked, and they were responsive and helpful. Everything works smoothly!

Manncorp Inc.
Time spent using app: 5 days
Edited June 21, 2022

Had an issue when I downloaded and reached out to support. Very slow to respond. Do not expect to be able to have your issue fixed within a few days. I ended up fixing my own issue and emailed them to let them know and never got a response. Fast forward several days and I see a notification that says that this developer has been granted access to make changes to my account (without me granting access) and they have made changes to my theme and a few settings without telling me. I revoked their access and am going to report them to Shopify. User Beware. They'll let themselves into your site without permission and make changes without telling you. UPDATE: You accessed my account the same day as the request you sent (which I never approved). You did it days after I told you I already fixed the issue. I already spoke to Shopify and they confirmed that you did gain access to my account and you did make changes to my theme. They took screenshots. There's proof. Your reply is dishonest and misleading.

Strong Body Murfreesboro
Time spent using app: 4 days
Singleton software replied June 21, 2022

Hello,
we are so sorry about your issue with this app. This app make changes in your theme, to make app functionality run there, after you approve it during installation. You declined our request access, so we had no permissions to do something in your store. Anyway, if you will need any help from us you can write us to info@singleton-software.com.

Best regards,
Adam from Singleton software

June 16, 2022

We use this app for our wholesale website. It is simple to use and does exactly what it describes. Excellent customer service. I needed to contact them and their response was immediate.

estiasoaps-wholesale.co.uk