B2B Login To See Prices

B2B Login To See Prices

by Singleton software

Hide prices and "Add To Cart" buttons for not registered users

Skyworth IND

We love this app.. especially it works as promised.. so far we haven't had any complaints..We appreciate support, who helped us and quickly made customization as per our requirements. Thank you.

Medicalproline

I turned to customer service for a personal technical problem in less than 24, the problem was solved by Adam who was truly exceptional and fast! thanks to all the Staff of this incredible App

Keltek Distribution

Delighted to have found this APP, I wanted to set login to see prices and this worked perfectly. Easy to use and support was excellant! I would highly recommend.

Bin Deals

The APP is really good, and work fine with my template. The support is great. Adam is really fast and help you in anything you need for the setup.

Empire Barber Supply

We love this app! It’s great and does exactly what it says it would do. Great support team always quick to help when called upon.

Pound A Metre

Incredibly helpful support team- Adam has helped me on several occasions and I will certainly be using this app on my other Shopify sites as well. Does exactly as stated and has the perfect support team to ensure that all problems are solved in minutes! Recommend to any shopify store owner!

Fabric Freedom

Great app and very helpful support team! I am just getting my site together so I am sure I will need their help again in the future!

CompraBilder

Amazing and quick support from the team. They solved an issue in minutes, not hours. Unbelievable! Thanks. My clients love this feature. They think it is appropiate to protect their prices from competitors

ATA-Grosshandel.de

The application works great. Competent service. I am very pleased ... Thank you :-) I recommend this application.

Heathside Trading Ltd - Toys & Games, Homeware, Stationery & Books

I don't normally leave reviews however great app and Adam is very helpful - answers questions quickly and happy to go above and beyond!!!