Merchants highly recommend this app for its efficient management of pre-orders and back-in-stock notifications. It's praised for its customization, seamless integration with various themes, and diverse use-cases. The support team is responsive and helpful with customization. The app is also appreciated for its fair and flexible pricing, quick load times, and ability to replace other apps, automating processes to save time and money. Free onboarding and setup assistance are added benefits.

January 22, 2024

Thank you to Princess who solved my issue quickly.

Rococo Jewellery
Over 2 years using the app
January 22, 2024

Amazing experience working with Jonathan! So friendly, knowledgable, and willingness to help with any and everything!

I recommend him 100x over!

Jonathan is the best!

Hanifa
Almost 2 years using the app
January 4, 2024

I use this app quite a lot. Never had any issues. Easy to set up and update.
And I just spoke to Jolo - their customer support rep, via video call. I love their customer support!

Brainrich Kids
Over 2 years using the app
January 29, 2024

The speed that Timesact helped me with a problem today was amazing. I have used their preorder since March 2022 and absolutely love it. They are first class.

The Promise Ring Co.
11 months using the app
February 3, 2024

Jonathan was most helpful, not only quickly resolving my issues but also proactively suggesting improvements and applying them after my consent.

It was one of the best supports I have ever received.

BCBY
Portugal
February 1, 2024

The developers of this app are super nice! I contacted them about an error I got after switching theme, they just solved it for me in 10mins, with some detailed tutorials of how to send collaborative code and accepting request attached. Great work, thanks!

象爪ELECLAW
January 16, 2024

I just completed my onboarding session with Jolo. The process was straightforward. Jolo explained concepts clearly and I am confident that this app will boost sales and improve my customers' experience at my store.

Crescent Blú
10 months using the app
January 12, 2024

Very happy with Timeact's support. Quick and thorough!

BLMBRG
January 5, 2024

Excellent customer in our and very useful app!

SIXELAR
January 8, 2024

This app has been an amazing addition to our site. It has allowed us to set up inventory that, once out of stock, is automatically converted to pre-order. It helps us clearly communicate lead times to our customers both in the product page and in cart. Most of our products are actually made to order, and we've been able to take numerous pre-orders without issue thanks to this app. Easy to set up, easy to update, and responsive customer service.

JOHI Design Studio