Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order

Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order

by Kairock Partners SRL

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

The Autoflosser

I was pleased to have immediate customer support the minute I installed the app. All of my questions were answered so I understood fully.

Untold Secretz – By Sidsel Marie Bøg

I have been looking for a new pre-order app for a while, since I did not like the one I already used. I found Timesact and installed it to try it out, after installation there was a issue with pre-order was not active on my add to cart button on collections. I then contacted them, and with in a few hours they fixed the problem, and I have to say it's some of the best support I ever had. The app works perfectly, and they are up for feedback form users, if you have a good idea. Try it out you will not be disappointed!

April 21, 2021

Thank you so much for the review and the great feedback you've provided us! We look forward to working together and growing your sales with pre-orders.

Storagebin3 Online Fashion Shop

Guy's I could not figure this app out, so instead of deleting the app, I got in touch with support and Andrei got in touch thru Instagram (cool) and walked me thru and it looks great. Thanks' Andrei

April 18, 2021

Thanks for the review! Looking forward to growing sales together with pre-orders.

Andrei

Miss Valkyrie

This app is incredibly easy and quick to set up, no need to understand code and no tricky option.
I couldn't see initially the pre-order button and needed some cosmetic changes and Andrei helped me straight away and fixed everything, while still answering my other general questions regarding pre-order.
So far, I'm truly amazing by this app!

April 18, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! I look forward to growing your sales through pre-orders.

The Good Chic

The app is very simple to use with clear settings and product variant filter, which I could not find on other apps which only filter on product instead of variants. The development team proactivity is excellent as they were able to provide support and resolve an issue in less than an hour.
I strongly recommend this app

April 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! It was a pleasure talking to you and I am looking forward to helping you grow sales with pre-orders.

BambooYou

Great app! Can bulk order, set up buttons to say ship dates and anything else you want to tell your customer. Support was immediate! Highly recommend!

April 16, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Looking forward to growing together!

almaswimwear.us

ENGLISH
I decided to use this app to help us offer a larger variety of sizes. We manufacture swimwear and it is sometime difficult to guess which sizes are going to sell more, then we produce the most common sizes and we offer the remaining sizes on demand or Pre-order with a production delay of a few days. The idea is to offer the best customer service for the best customer satisfaction. The installation had some minor trouble but not even a minute after contacting the support desk, I was in touch with Andrei and Raluca and they assisted me during the setup and were really available at any moment, checking all the details and validating the installation step by step. After a some adjustments, I installed the app in another of our shops.
Decidí usar esta aplicación para ayudarnos a ofrecer una mayor variedad de tamaños. Fabricamos trajes de baño y en ocasiones es difícil adivinar qué tallas se van a vender más.Producimos las tallas más comunes y ofrecemos las tallas restantes bajo demanda o pre-pedido con un tiempo de producción de unos días. La idea es ofrecer el mejor servicio al cliente para la mejor satisfacción del cliente. La instalación tuvo algunos problemas menores pero ni siquiera un minuto después de contactar con el soporte, estuve en contacto con Andrei y Raluca y me ayudaron durante la instalación y estuvieron realmente disponibles en todo momento, verificando todos los detalles y validando la instalación paso a paso. paso. Después de ajustes menores, instalé la aplicación en otra de nuestras tiendas sin ningún inconveniente.
Gracias Andrei y Raluca

April 16, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! I just know we'll make a lot of pre-order sales together!

Almaazur Swimwear

ENGLISH
I decided to use this app to help us offer a larger variety of sizes. We manufacture swimwear and it is sometime difficult to guess which sizes are going to sell more, then we produce the most common sizes and we offer the remaining sizes on demand or Pre-order with a production delay of a few days. The idea is to offer the best customer service for the best customer satisfaction. The installation had some minor trouble but not even a minute after contacting the support desk, I was in touch with Andrei and Robert and they assisted me during the setup and were really available at any moment, checking all the details and validating the installation step by step. After a some adjustments, I installed the app in another of our shops.
Decidí usar esta aplicación para ayudarnos a ofrecer una mayor variedad de tamaños. Fabricamos trajes de baño y en ocasiones es difícil adivinar qué tallas se van a vender más.Producimos las tallas más comunes y ofrecemos las tallas restantes bajo demanda o pre-pedido con un tiempo de producción de unos días. La idea es ofrecer el mejor servicio al cliente para la mejor satisfacción del cliente. La instalación tuvo algunos problemas menores pero ni siquiera un minuto después de contactar con el soporte, estuve en contacto con Andrei y Robert y me ayudaron durante la instalación y estuvieron realmente disponibles en todo momento, verificando todos los detalles y validando la instalación paso a paso. paso. Después de ajustes menores, instalé la aplicación en otra de nuestras tiendas sin ningún inconveniente.
Gracias Andrei y Raluca

April 16, 2021

Thank you for the review! It's always great when users work closely with developers to make everything work perfectly.

Bubblegum Waxing

Very easy to use. I highly recommend it. The team was also very responsive. They answered all questions right away. Definitely get this app if you want to accept pre-orders!

April 15, 2021

Thank you for being an awesome partner! I hope pre-orders keep on growing your business for a long, long time.

Probiotic.ie

Super simple, and what a way to keep the cash flowing in. We really like it and great support from the team. Highly Recommended.

April 14, 2021

That's what we love to hear! Thank you so much and best of luck with future pre-order sales.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6