Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Sanctity

The customer service is top-tier. Not only did Andrei quickly respond to my email and fix the small formatting issue we had but he offered to make another custom enhancement just to improve customer experience on our site. Exceptional experience.

AGILE

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Easy to set up and amazing customer support, helped in real-time with all our issues. Works as described

Mayumi Oda

This app helped us with pre-order notifications. Outstanding customer support! We recommend it and hope to use it for more.

SuperMerch.dk

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 year

I have only been very happy with this app and developer. its easy to use and I have a couple of times need help to fix some issues. Every time fast respons and the last time it was fixed in 1 min!!! always been polite... more developers like this please!

Timezone Records

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 22 hours

Easy to use app with exactly the features we were looking for. Extraordinary fast and competent support!

NAKA FINLAND WHOLESALE

Location Finland
Time spent using app About 10 hours

Quick help with a problem in the evening that I couldn't have solved by myself. I've been trying to figure out the problem myself all day. From now on, I will be in touch as soon as a problem arises.

517.SE

Location Sweden

Definately 5 stars! Very good design, and excellent support. You could not find better one than this.
Its localisation support is also excellent!
Highly recommended!

ADA Adaptogenic Drinks

Location Switzerland

Very fast and effective customer service. Did an urgent custom implementation for our shop launch within a very short timeframe. Big thank you to Andrei.

2nd2none

So far the app seems to be working well, but one thing I can say 100% is that the customer support is incredible! Absolutely what you'd hope for when you need help. Fast, detailed, efficient. I'm very impressed.

Create With Bri

Time spent using app About 7 hours

I use this app for my pre-orders and it is very user friendly and the developer has great customer service. Speedy response and very helpful. Reasonable priced as well. Love that they you can purchase only the number of pre-order you need. Great App. Highly Recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 62 63