Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Wear My Freedom

Amazing customer service! Really helpfully cleaned up0 all of my old code super quickly and efficiently. Highly recommend.

JOYDUST

I have been looking to add Pre-order option to my store for awhile now and after looking around I saw many businesses very positive experiences with this app, so I decided to give it a try and I'm so glad I did! I reached out to Support in order to get my customized theme to work with the pre-order badge and Andrei quickly helped me out. Great customer support! App is easy to use with options that meets my business needs. App also included a link to tutorial videos that were very helpful. Thank you Timesact and Andrei!

A & B Nutrients - Hydroponics & Vertical Gardens | Gold Coast, QLD | Tweed Heads, NSW

Location Australia

Very good app and customer service. Andrei even did personalized customization of the app to better suit my store design.

June 29, 2022

Thank you so much for supporting our business with this great review! Looking forward to some amazing pre-order sales for your business.

Saint Divino

App and support team are great overall. I have a lot of custom pages on my website and needed a lot of custom features that were easily resolved by Andrei from their support team. If you need features that are not immediately answered by the app definitely reach out to their support and they will help you out.

June 29, 2022

Thank you so much for the awesome review! Very glad I could help and I'm sure some amazing pre-order sales are soon to come.

SachsenRAD

Location Germany

Timesact ist nicht nur kostenlos, sondern einfach und verständlich aufgebaut. Produkte lassen sich manuell hinzufügen, was ein Vorteil gegenüber automatischen, Ki-basierten Apps ist. Bei der manchmal notwendigen Anpassung der Produktübersichten bzw. Kollektionen wurde super schnell reagiert und alles korrekt umgesetzt.
Vielen Dank nochmals und eine klare Empfehlung von uns.

June 29, 2022

Vielen Dank für die tolle Bewertung! Ich bin jederzeit gerne für Sie da.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Andrei von Timesact

Misri

The app does exactly what you need and allows you to add pre-orders in a simple way, with lots of customisation. More importantly, the support from Andrei is the best you can ask for. Highly highly recommended

June 29, 2022

Thank you so much for the great review! Very glad I could help and here's to a great pre-order campaign together.

Sweets From Gilroys

Easy to use app with instant help in chat with any issues we had. Looks great and should help a lot with new items getting added to the store.

June 29, 2022

Thank you for the kind words! Looking forward to some great pre-order sales for those new items.

Lavish

Great app and great customer service. Anytime we had questions on how to setup something Andrei helped us right away.

June 29, 2022

Thank you for the great review! I'm sure we'll make a great team and produce amazing results with your pre-order campaign.

GEN FIT

Location Germany

It was working within minutes after installation. I have reached out to customer support to add a pre-order product badge and it was resolved quickly. They even did extra clean-up in the code of previously installed apps! Excellent and I would definitely recommend Timesact App!

June 29, 2022

Thank you for the amazing review! Looking forward to working together for the long term.

ELVATRON

Location Costa Rica

Esta aplicacion me ha facilitado mucho la vida para colocar los artículos en estatus de "pre-pedido". El soporte fue muy buenjo y en cuestion de minutos me arreglaron el pequeño problema que tuve. La recomiendo!

June 29, 2022

Gracias por la increíble reseña. Estamos deseando trabajar juntos a largo plazo.

Saludos cordiales,