Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

  • Popular with businesses in the United States

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

App highlights

  • Seamless workflow: use directly in Shopify admin

  • Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Reviews

5.0 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.

  • 5 of 5 stars
    100% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 4 stars
    0
  • 3 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 3 stars
    0
  • 2 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 2 stars
    0
  • 1 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 1 stars
    0
11 - 20 of 461 reviews

Bubsmamy

Location Singapore

Andrei was so quick in response to my slight issue and even made a video to explain for my future reference. I would definitely recommend this app. Fast, easy and it delivers! Thank you!

Developer reply

June 15, 2022

Thank you for the kind words and for choosing us as your pre-order technology partners! I see great things for us both going forward.

Best regards,

Andrei from Timesact

The Hobby Hub

Location United States

The app works and looks great! And the support staff is highly responsive. I love how many options are available for how the app is presented on my store. Highly recommended

Developer reply

June 15, 2022

Thank you for the awesome review! Happy you like the app and will work hard to make it even better.

Best regards,

Andrei from Timesact

DONA Wholesale

Location United States

I just in stalled this app and I needed some tech support. Reaching the Timesact team was so easy & quick. They fixed the problem in no time. So many stars.

Developer reply

June 15, 2022

Thank you so much for the great review! Very happy to assist and looking forward to some amazing results.

Best regards,

Andrei from Timesact

Tuilus Shop

Location Spain

Utilizo la aplicación para hacer Pre-Orders y funciona de maravilla. Además de soporte técnico, y son muy dispuestos a ayudarte. Trato genial, y eficientes. Gracias.

Developer reply

June 15, 2022

Muchas gracias por la increíble reseña. Me alegro mucho de haber podido ayudar y estoy deseando que hagamos juntos una gran campaña de pre-pedido.

Saludos cordiales,

Andrei de Timesact

L&M Boutique

Location Australia

Andrei was amazing! With genuine desire to help. Very professional and attentive . Would recommend without hesitation.

Developer reply

June 7, 2022

Thank you so much for the amazing review! Very happy I could help and am looking forward to a great pre-order campaign together.

Best regards,

Andrei from Timesact

TAMARUSAN

Location Japan

シンプルで使いやすい良いアプリです。色、形、文字などカスタマイズができて満足です。サポートもとても親切で丁寧です。チャットに直接、写真が送れるともっと良いなと思いました。これからもいろいろと進化していくようなので楽しみです。

Developer reply

June 7, 2022

素晴らしいレビューをありがとうございます。お役に立てたことを嬉しく思いますし、これからも末永くお付き合いください。

よろしくお願いします。

タイムズアクトのアンドレイ

Seed2Stone.com

Location United States

The customer service for this app has been fabulous. Andrei was able to do a customized upload for me and left me with a video to instruct me on future changes. I wish more apps customer service took this much individual care.

Developer reply

June 7, 2022

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I'm glad I could be helpful and looking forward to some amazing pre-order sales for your store.

Best regards,

Andrei from Timesact

ROCKABIKE CUSTOM

Location Germany

Abgesehen davon das die APP sehr gut funktioniert.Ich hab so ein Service und so einen Technischen fähigen Support nicht gesehen.Ich hatte Probleme mit meinem Themen.Andrej setzt sich bin 5 min hin und reparierte mein Themen wo ein anderer App anbieten gefuscht hat.Ich kann Kairock Partners SRL nur empfehlen.Großes Lob an euch danke

Developer reply

June 7, 2022

Vielen Dank für die tolle Bewertung! Es freut mich, dass ich Ihnen behilflich sein konnte und ich freue mich auf eine lange und erfolgreiche Zusammenarbeit.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Andrei von Timesact

PURE & ANALOG

Location Germany

Sehr guter Kundensupport. Andrei war sofort für mich da. Top, kann es nur weiterempfehlen für jeden Shop.

Developer reply

June 7, 2022

Vielen Dank für die tolle Bewertung! Ich freue mich auf eine tolle Vorbestellungskampagne für Ihren Shop.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Andrei von Timesact

Protec Recovery

Location United Kingdom

I installed this app and toyed around with the settings - within 5mins Andrei had customised the pre order message on my Shopify theme! Best pre order app I have installed to date!

Developer reply

June 7, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm sure your pre-order campaign will be a hit.

Best regards,

Andrei from Timesact