Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order

Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order | Reviews

by Kairock Partners SRL

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

La QueeNA Shop

Very easy to install. I needed assistance for a badge setting and Andrei helped me in a very short time. I'm very satisfied!

November 17, 2021

Thank you very much for the review! I hope our app will provide a lot of value for your business.

Nimar création bracelets

Andrei thank you very much!!! Wow what a service! I'm very happy to choice this application. The service is quick and very professionnel and Andrei is doing everything to helping me and doing all my request. I recommend this application! Thank you

November 17, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review and for choosing us as your technology partners for pre-ordering! Looking forward to some great sales for your store.

Posh Tomboy

When you get the founder to offer assistance, then you know that you are in the best of care! This app has solved all my worries with opening a new store and trying to make sure that I can provide the best customer service. Since installing the app a few weeks ago, we have been able to process preorders seamlessly, leaving the customers very satisfied! Thank you for a great addition to my store!

November 16, 2021

Thank you so much for the amazing review! Looking forward to some incredible pre-order sales for your business.

Kawaii Kitty Store

Andrei is seriously amazing! He went above and beyond for me, even when my communication turnaround time was poor. He truly is remarkable and made everything match my color palette even though I didn't ask. 10/10 would recommend working with him! He's great - Thank you, Andrei!!!!

November 15, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! I simply love your store and am so happy to be supporting your business. Thank you for choosing us as your pre-order partners and looking forward to some amazing pre-order sales for you!

Little Ones Baby Boutique

The best pre-order app I've tried! Works really well and has a super simple layout making it extremely easy to set up. + quick and efficient customer service! 10/10

November 15, 2021

Thank you so much for the amazing review! I'm pumped you're happy with the app and our service and I am sure your pre-order campaign will be awesome!

Andre from Timesact

Flying Point Apparel

This is a fantastic app. I do a lot of pre-sales as I work to restock inventory, and this app allows me to keep sales flowing at the variant level, preventing me from losing any sales. On top of the great functionality, the developer and is extremely helpful. I have a custom theme and he worked on the backend to ensure it works as it's supposed to. I would highly recommend this to any store looking for pre-sale, and don't be afraid to reach out to them for support! They are VERY helpful.

November 13, 2021

Wow, what an awesome review! Thank you so much for the support and for choosing us as your pre-order technology partners! I'm sure we'll have a great long-term partnership that will help us both grow.

Alchemi Mushrooms

The app is great and customer service helped me get it up and running in less than 2 minutes. Great service and product

November 12, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review and for choosing us as your technology partners for pre-ordering. Looking forward to some great sales for your store.

Modern Bandit

Amazing app with incredible support. I love that the pre-order note is included at checkout & on customer invoice!

November 12, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Very happy to be a part of your store's success and looking forward to a great long-term partnership that helps us both grow!

JJwinks

I appreciated the live chat support that worked immediately to fix my issue caused by some coding changes on our end. This app helps us recover otherwise lost sales and we find it invaluable.

November 11, 2021

Thank you for the great review and your suport! Adding value to businesses like yours is why we got started and why we keep pushing hard. Thank you for being great, commited, long-term partners!

Mine Bats

We installed this app and it did exactly what we were looking for. We had a few issues with how the text looked on our site, and Andrei immediately went into our site and corrected it. Not only is this app a perfect tool, but their customer service goes above and beyond to make sure everything is working properly. Highly recommend going with Timesact for your pre-order needs.

November 11, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Very happy to support you and your business and looking forward to some amazing pre-order sales for you!