Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Rosslädeli

Location Switzerland

Sehr guter Kundenservice. Andrei war sehr hilfsbereit und hat meine Wünsche schnell und korrekt umgesetzt. Ich kann die App mit gutem Gewissen weiterempfehlen!

Caire Beauty

Easy to install (and we tried another app first). Customer service from the founder has been seamless, informative and proactive. Plus everything we want from 1) branding; 2) banner on our products; 3) email drip were in place within 1 day.

Mai's Secrets

Location France

Superbe application. Je l'ai installée et prise en main très rapidement et facilement. Le service client est vraiment très réactif, malgré le décalage horaire. Andrei a adapté les badges dont j'avais besoin à ma charte graphique en quelques minutes. L'application s'intègre très bien à mon site sans perte de vitesse ni bug. Je suis vraiment ravie. Merci à toute l'équipe ! Great application! I installed it and took it in hand very quickly and easily. The customer service is really responsive, despite the time difference. Andrei adapted the badges I needed to my graphic design in a few minutes. The application integrates very well with my website without any loss of speed or bugs. I'm really happy! Thanks to the whole team.

Resin Art Flow

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I was able to set up my products' preorder in less than 3 min. Their customer support was great, answering a question I had within that timeframe. Thank you Andrei CX
I fully recommend it

kealoha.co

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Haven't used it yet but the customer service provided by Andrei was great. Pre-sale starts this week and I'm looking forward to seeing what it can do.

Let's Talk BL

App is easy to install and configure. It's super easy to add products and set pre-order dates, discounts, reminders, etc. This was my first time using an app like this and our first pre-order collection, and the onboarding call was extremely helpful. Support helped me understand exactly how everything would work in terms of payments and pre-order dates + had some good suggestions to optimize the campaign. Highly recommend.

ADV Tennis

I just started with this app and was able to get started pretty seamlessly. That's great in itself, but what really separates this app is the customer service. Andrei the founder jumped on an onboarding call with me to really help me understand best practices. He even make some customizations for me within a few hours! Great app and I'm sure there are more great things to come!

BlackBlitz Airsoft

App works well, support is responsive and helpful. Prices are fairly competitive with other apps for the value. Would recommend.

CUIRAGE

Location France

Un grand merci à Andrei pour son aide. Très pro et très réactif, je recommande absolument. L'application fonctionne bien.

PONYFLO HATS

The team has been so helpful and thorough with onboarding me to use this app. We're excited to use this app for our new line of products. I recommend this app and its prompt customer service.