Pre‑Order & Restock | Timesact

Pre‑Order & Restock | Timesact

Free plan available
Rating (5)
January 26, 2023

Great customer service! I had an issue with badges not displaying and the chat line helped correct with issue within minutes. A+ easy to work with. Thanks!

SportsnToys
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 26, 2023

Amazing support lead! I had a very specific issue using a customized theme and support offered coding support to create pre-order badges and re-stock notifications. The onboarding session was very informational and educational, I feel comfortable using the app for many clients now. Thanks!

NDLPT Designs
Time spent using app: 6 days
January 25, 2023

June made my onboarding so easy and answered all my questions. Her demonstration was clear and had amazing customer service. I look forward in using timesact.

Sole Notte
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 25, 2023

amazing. easy and quick with great help from costumer service.
very simple workflow. loveeee it! thank you

Adi Nissani
Israel
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 24, 2023

Awesome support! Had a really small issue with the pre-order button in our custom theme and the support team had it all sorted in no time. Great app!

HomeProGym
Time spent using app: 10 days
January 24, 2023

Works well for my business. Had to use customer support a couple of times to make things look right for my store and each request was dealt with very quickly and to my total satisfaction.

FibreHut Limited
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 20, 2023

Amazing service, I had been struggling to get the widgets to work properly but Robert helped me out immediately going above and beyond by removing excess code that was left behind by a previous app. The app has been performing well and looks clean and tidy on my website. I haven't notice any speed delays to my site after installing. Highly recommend.

Fingerprint Interiors Home Décor
South Africa
Time spent using app: 10 days
January 19, 2023

June was super helpful with our onboarding. Looking forward to using it soon to increase our sales. Thank you.

Gameday Graduate
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 17, 2023

Probably the best experience I have ever had with support for an app. The onboarding session was extremely helpful and it was so much easier to understand everything with being able to actually talk to the representative rather than to type in chat or emails. Great company with a great product!

The Village Merchant
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 17, 2023

O aplicatie foarte utila, care permite utilizatorilor magazinului nostru sa comande produse care nu sunt disponibile in stoc. Avand un magazin nou, majoritatea produselor erau disponibile doar pe baza de comanda, dar existau si cateva produse disponibile in stoc. Prin aceasta aplicatie am putut sa afisam cantitatile disponibile si in acelasi timp sa permitem clientilor sa plaseze comenzi si pentru celelalte produse. Aplicatia este utila si pentru a crea comenzi de pre-vanzare si a seta alerte de revenire in stoc pentru produsele indisponibile. Suportul echipei de dezvoltare a fost excelent, au raspuns rapid la toate intrebarile noastre si au ajutat la integrarea aplicatiei perfect in tema Expanse pe care o folosim.

The Decorators