Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Diamond Painting Shop

Location Germany

Einfache Anwendung, bei Problemen wurde sofort geholfen. Sehr nett und Unkompliziert. Von der Anwendung kann ich noch nichts sagen, ist noch am Anfang.

May 9, 2022

Vielen Dank für die tolle Bewertung! Wir freuen uns, Ihnen Unterstützung und Mehrwert für Ihr Unternehmen bieten zu können.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Andrei von Timesact

The Elf on The Shelf

Great App which I am already using on another store. Just added for sister store and Andrei was again super quick and helpful in tweaking the customisation. Looking forward to seeing the pre-order sales coming through. Highly recommended!

May 9, 2022

Thank you so much for the great review! Hope your campaign will be a smash hit and looking forward to a long-term partnership.

naturesmile.de

Location Germany

Super und schneller Kundenservice und dadurch einwandfreie Umsetzung und Integration möglich. Auch mit anderen Pagebuildern kompatibel!

May 9, 2022

Vielen Dank für die tolle Bewertung und dafür, dass Sie uns als Partner für die Vorbestellung von Technologie gewählt haben! Wir freuen uns auf eine tolle gemeinsame Kampagne.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Andrei von Timesact

Black Hammer

Great app and great value for money when compared to similar apps. Support is always great, and fast and they take care of the issue without you doing anything

May 9, 2022

Thank you so much for the awesome review! Happy to see the value the app is providing for your business and looking forward to ever greater results!

Remember When Apparel

I needed this app to test out my first pre-order happening tomorrow night and Andrei was super helpful and very fast. I would recommend this app.

May 9, 2022

Thank you so much for the amazing review! I'm sure your campaign will be great and only the first of many.

shoploveauntie

Location Philippines

The instructions on integrating this app to my shopify was easy to follow (very intuitive to use even for not-so-techy people like me). When I requested for support RE: badge activation on my products, they responded and took action quickly. This is a nifty tool especially for sellers who'd like some level of customization for their shopify pre-order app.

May 9, 2022

Thank you so much for the great review! Best of luck with your pre-order campaign!

Brooklyn Tweed

This app is affordable and straight to the point; it is easy to set up and does exactly what it is meant to do. The best part of this app though is Andrei; he has provided the best customer support I have ever received from an app! And that is not an understatement. Thank you!

May 3, 2022

Thank you for the wonderful words! The road to getting the app just right is a long one and filled with many challenges but I am grateful for all the amazing people that take that journey with us. I count you among them and I treasure all the valuable feedback you have provided. Will try each day to live up to your words.

SUP Spirit Soul - Shop

Location Germany

Amazing app and superfriendly and fast support from Andrei! Thanks so much! Solved small adjustments to our theme fast.

May 3, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words! Very glad I could be of service and looking forward to a great partnership.

Abundance Plus Size

The owner of this app is absolutely amazing! He is always there to be helpful in a VERY TIMELY way. It's almost like he is waiting to chat with me! I love the personal attention! I have used the app a few times already. It seems to be working perfectly after I learned that the quantity of the item needed to be 0. I am so thrilled!!!!

May 3, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words! It's a pleasure to help you and I hope your sales with us will be amazing.

Greenwood Leather

Location Australia

Great app and amazing Customer Service! Needed Help to change a few things and the Support team did it for me in a few minutes. Thank You!

May 3, 2022

Thank you very much for the great review! Always happy to be of service and looking forward to some amazing pre-order sales for you.