Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order

Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order | Reviews

by Kairock Partners SRL

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

Riverboat Gaming Poker

Really easy to install and when support was required it was super fast and very helpful. Have only just started using this app but so far I am happy!

October 6, 2021

Thank you for the great review! I'm sure you have many pre-order sales coming your way soon.

h clothing

I used this app to set up the pre-orders for the launch of my mental health fashion brand. It was very easy to do and I was happy with the outcome. It would be great if the app could offer partial payments and banners on the collection pages for products but I have been told this is coming in Q1 2022 which is good to hear

October 6, 2021

Thank you for the great review and for choosing us as your pre-order partners! When a user can't wait for a new feature it really feels like we are on the right track and it makes us push extra hard to bring them to you faster.

Plant Faced Clothing

The best pre-order app we've found! Great support also, does everything you could ask for. Was searching a long time for one like this and glad we found it

October 6, 2021

Thank you for the kind words and support! I've pumped that the app is providing value to your business and I look forward to a long partnership that will help both our businesses grow.

BohemeForever

L'application est top ! Simple d'utilisation et à un tarif progressif très abordable. Facile à paramétrer, parfaitement intégrée à Shopify. Le support client est aussi très réactif et résout les petits problèmes éventuels très rapidement. Je recommande !

October 4, 2021

Merci beaucoup ! Cela signifie beaucoup que vous êtes heureux que nous soyons vos partenaires de pré-commande ! Maintenant, faisons croître ces ventes ensemble !

Meilleures salutations,

Andrei de Timesact

Land of One

Very happy with this app! I used it to enable pre-orders on my products. At first, had trouble changing the button to Pre-order, but Andrei was super quick and helpful - he updated it for me, and also enabled the pre-order badge to match my site's coloring. Great, fast and friendly customer service!

October 3, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! I was happy to help and I'm looking forward to some amazing pre-order sales for you.

Faith Expressions

This app is great and so was customer service. It does exactly what I need it to and I received quick results with the developer. Would definitely recommend

September 30, 2021

Thank you so much! Means a lot that you are happy with us as your pre-order partners! Now let's grow those sales together!

The Ethical Gift Box

I installed this app and Andrei was great help in tweaking it to make it work perfectly ! 1st class service and great product !

September 30, 2021

Thank you for the brilliant review! It was my pleasure to assist you today and I can tell this will be an awesome long-term partnership that will move both of our businesses forward.

MAYO

カスタマイズされたテーマでショップを作成していたため、標準のままでは商品画像に予約注文のバッジを設定することが出来なかったため、問い合わせたところ、非常にスムーズで迅速な対応で修正設定いただけました。ありがとうございました。

September 30, 2021

素晴らしいレビューをありがとうございます。今日はお役に立てて光栄でした。これはお互いのビジネスを前進させる素晴らしい長期的なパートナーシップになると確信しています。

よろしくお願いします。

タイムズアクトのアンドレイ

The Fret Wire

This app definitely helped us to increase our sales! It allowed us to continue selling our products without inventory and assured our customer that our item is Pre-order. Aside from the wonderful app, Andrei is very helpful to us. He's very patient to assist us in setting the App. Thank you so much!

Victory Greens

I use this app to continue selling a product once it's sold out. It automatically flips the order to a pre-sale once the stock reaches 0 so I don't miss any sales due to sold out stock. It works great! On the backend the app is easy to use and customize. I needed help to install it on a custom theme and customer support got back to me and had it up and running within an hour. This is an awesome, super helpful app - highly recommend :)

September 29, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! Can't wait to see your success with pre-orders.