Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and seamless Shopify integration. They value its customizable pre-order feature for effective inventory management and customer communication. The app can handle large product volumes and orders, with a support team praised for quick, efficient problem-solving. Merchants also appreciate the fair pricing, ability to replace other apps, and automation of pre-orders and back in stock notifications. Helpful video tutorials are also provided.

January 24, 2024

Great app, perfect support! Thanks! :-)

Moellow

Backgammon Galaxy
Denmark
15 days using the app
January 12, 2024

Very happy with Timeact's support. Quick and thorough!

BLMBRG
9 months using the app
December 4, 2023

This app is great for setting up new items for pre-order. Implementation is straightforward and the only issue I ran into was quickly solved by customer support. Highly recommend this app for anyone looking to list new items for pre-order!

Ultra Pet Cat Toys
15 days using the app
December 15, 2023

What was really helpful was the set-up call at the beginning. We started the set-up and then were able to complete it live with Rommel. We look forward to continue using the app.

precioussound
Switzerland
3 days using the app
December 8, 2023

Setting up the app was super easy and we did our first pre-sale item with one minor issue. I set up a phone chat with support and Jolo explained the setting I needed to change to fix the issue and it was solved. Great customer service, awesome app!

CHEEHOOlife
7 days using the app
January 15, 2024

Jalo was wonderful. Solve my problem within minutes. Very cheerful, a throwback to how customer service used to be. Good job!

The Black Powder Movement
About 12 hours using the app
December 7, 2023

The app works great. We needed some support initially to get it up and running and the help is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. We tried other similar apps in the past from competing developers. Some worked but are extremely overpriced. And other apps from other developers would not install on our app at all. This on the other-hand can get up and running and they will help you modify so it works on your theme. It's a great app that's very customizable and you get great support! It's already helping to bring in sales and clarify on pre-ordered items so we don't lose sales. Thank you guys!

Intellytech
2 days using the app
December 17, 2023

Super application, facile d'utilisation, le support technique est d'une grande aide si besoin et toujours très réactif.

dot connector
France
4 months using the app
January 8, 2024

Launching the app was super simple. To expedite set-up, I took advantage of the 1-on-1 zoom support immediately at time of trial sign-up. I was up and running in no time and all my questions were answered clearly by Jolo. The experience of quality, personalized customer service was top notch. Thank you!

NOCO Chocolates