Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Whole Phonics™

So far this app is working well, but more than that, the team behind it is incredible helpful! We had a few glitches come up in our code from a previous preorder app, and the Timesact fixed it! They consistently show that they are very capable coders, and they just want to help! highly recommend.

April 24, 2022

Thank you for the amazing review and for sharing your experience to help other merchants that might be experiencing similar issues. We are happy to support you and anyone else who needs our help. Looking forward to great things together.

Whisky Glass Canada

Our new shop has struggled with keeping inventory on hand given transportation challenges cause by the Russian invasion of Ukraine and the pandemic. This app has allowed us to continue taking orders from incoming product and better predict demand. Integration was easy and the bit of customization required was done in no time at all by the developer.

April 24, 2022

Thank you for the great review! It feels great to know something we've built has helped you bridge this gap in these dark times. Very happy to support you, always.

Beak & Skiff / 1911 Established

Excellent customer service around the clock. Helped fix my issue within hours. Highly recommend this effortless pre-order app.

April 24, 2022

Thank you for this wonderful review! Thank you for choosing us as you technology partners and looking forward to an amazing pre-order campaign together.

Bikepacker.no

Quick support and very helpful in getting things up and running smoothly. And the app seems to be doing its job with no issues. Thank you!

April 24, 2022

Thank you for the great review! Very happy to be able to provide value for your business.

Bullstrap

We have been using this app for a couple of weeks now and the functionality is exactly what we need for backorders. Specifically we are leveraging this app for the back order tag on the collection page, messaging on the PDP, and email notifications. We are not using the in cart messaging due to the complexity of our theme, but is something we will likely use in the future. Andrei has been INCREDIBLY helpful - he was willing to set up a call to demo the app and it has been pretty user friendly to use since. Definitely reach out to him if you have any questions! We are also excited for other features that are being worked on to be added to the app.

April 24, 2022

Thank you so much for the amazing review! It's our pleasure and privilege to support awesome businesses like yours on your way to ever greater success. Thank you for letting us be a part of your entrepreneurial journey.

Beyond The Mountain

Super easy and straightforward app. I wanted to create a pre-order item within my store and I was able to do so easily. I needed just a little assistance to set up a specific pre-order banner and when I reached out, Andrei had me all set up and good to go within 10 minutes of my email. Thank you!!!

April 18, 2022

Thank you so much for the amazing review! Very happy I could help and looking forward to a great pre-order campaign for your shop.

Fabulous Fairytales

We are very pleased to have discovered Timesact in the Shopify app store. The app is very user friendly, easy to set up and fits our needs perfectly. Andrei helped us with a few initial questions we had in a polite, prompt and professional manner. Thank you!

April 18, 2022

Thank you so much for the awesome review! Very glad I could be helpful and looking forward to some amazing pre-order sales for your company.

Mel cinna

売り切れ後の予約注文をするために使用致しました。
日本語対応しており操作設定は簡単にできます。
料金プランのことで分からないことがあり問い合わせたところ、迅速に日本語で対応していただきました。
有難うございます

April 14, 2022

素晴らしいレビューありがとうございます 素晴らしい予約キャンペーンを一緒にできることを楽しみにしています。また、日本語でのサポートが可能であれば、より分かりやすいと思います。

よろしくお願いします。

タイムズアクトのアンドレイ

Brez Coffee Co

First time using the app, the preorder banner wasn't showing up in our shop. A quick email to their support and they had it up and working right in a very timely manner. Very fast and very professional. They knew what they were doing and wont have to do it again, fixed it so when we run any preorders it will always work. Thank you

April 13, 2022

Thank you do much for the generous review! Very happy to play a small role in your success.

Whipped Willow Deodorant

This is an updated review...I needed a little assistance making sure my pre-order was set up properly and my Shopify settings were correct so that everything went smoothly upon launch. Andrei walked me through everything and went above and beyond assisting me. He is prompt, professional, courteous and an absolute pleasure to work with. Very satisfied customer and I highly recommend this app!

April 13, 2022

Thank you for the awesome review and for choosing us as your pre-order technology partners! Looking forward to working together long-term as our businesses grow.