Pre‑Order & Restock | Timesact

Pre‑Order & Restock | Timesact

Free plan available
Rating (5)
December 7, 2022

Great product and excellent customer service! Did exactly what we needed it to do! We sell advent calendars so we need this once a year every year and it’s the perfect solution!

Chocolat de Kat
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 6, 2022

I used this app for my pre-order items and it's working great for my website. Customer support is excellent.

Mari & Leoni
Israel
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
December 6, 2022

Veldig god service, og et veldig fint verktøy å ta i bruk for noe så enkelt. Kundeservice hjelper med det du måtte trenge

Vality
Norway
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
December 5, 2022

I advice to use it it is by far the most easy and fast to handle a pre-order. The support is amazing answer also during weekends. Great staff.

Balance Board Pro
Italy
Time spent using app: 29 days
December 5, 2022

Needed some help to get this app working exactly the way we wanted it and so contacted Timesact Support. Had a reply within minutes from Miezty who was super helpful. By the following morning the custom changes had been done and were working! Really impressive customer support, the way it should be. Thanks.

Cam-bush
Time spent using app: 4 days
December 2, 2022

This app is the most best one for free plan, and the support team like Proncess, Robert are very helpful, they helped me fix the mobile side of the pre-order button of my product page and fix the speed meanwhile, they replied very quickly and answered all my questions. The settings are all easy to use. I recommend 100%!

WAAMII
Time spent using app: 1 day
December 2, 2022

The plugin is working well. I had a little problem with the integration and Robert at customer support was very kind and professional. The problem was quickly solved.

drinklang
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 1 minute
November 30, 2022

The TimesAct support was very helpful and assisted me within seconds! Very helpful and gave me advise with my shopify store! Thank you so much for your help.

S.O.S.A. Fashion Boutique
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
November 30, 2022

I had such great customer service from Princess, who was so quick at responding to my request. They fixed the issue I was having so fast and I was really looked after from start to finish. Would highly recommend! Great customer service and great app. Thank you Princess :)

Islands Chocolate
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
November 28, 2022

Great customer service and quick response. Works well and easy to understand. Easy to update products.

Artspire Home