Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Cresma's クリスマス

プレオーダーボタンの文言が変わらずお問い合わせしてみたら、日本語のお問い合わせにも丁寧に素早く、そしてわかりやすく日本語で対応してくれました。
皆さんももし設定に困ったことがあったらお問い合わせするといいです、1時間程度ですべて解決しました。
アプリの機能性が素晴らしいだけでなく、サービス面でも安心できる開発者です。

素晴らしいレビューをありがとうございます。お客様のビジネスに価値を提供することができ、とても嬉しく思っています。

よろしくお願いします。

タイムズアクトのアンドレイ

mydraumhestar.com

Funktionalitet och service kring appen är grymt bra! Att allt är automatiserat och bara läggs på varje produkt känns väldigt enkelt. Tack Andreis för super hjälp när det behövdes!

March 28, 2022

Tack för den fina recensionen! Jag är väldigt glad över att kunna erbjuda värde för ditt företag och är alltid glad över att kunna hjälpa dig om du behöver mig.

Med vänliga hälsningar,

Andrei från Timesact

LIFEHONEY

Incredible customer service! Really...one of the best I have ever experienced in all the apps I've worked with. I'm new to the product but so far it is working great for us

March 28, 2022

Thank you so much for the amazing review! Happy to play a small role in your success.

Another Treasure

It is a really easy app to use, the free plan is better than others offered by similar apps as allow you to have 10 free pre-orders when others normally just offer 1. Also the customer support responses quickly and provide customised features according to your shopify theme, it was really helpful! Very happy about the app definitely recommend it!.

March 24, 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review! It's my pleasure to support entrepreneurs on their way to the top. Looking forward to an amazing pre-order campaign for your store.

BLFStore

Cette application pour les précommandes marche nickel, présente bien les choses, est jolie, et s'intègre bien avec notre thème (empire). Andrei a été super réactif pour réaliser les petits ajustements nécessaires et continue d'ajouter des fonctionnalités.
Simple et efficace. Juste ce que j'aime ! Je recommande !

March 24, 2022

Merci beaucoup pour cet excellent commentaire! C'est formidable d'entendre des mots si encourageants de la part d'un client qui est avec nous depuis un certain temps et que nous avons appris à connaître. Nous nous réjouissons à l'idée de faire toujours mieux.

Meilleures salutations,

Andrei de Timesact

Sasha Grey Merch

5 stars! Support was super helpful and answered questions in a very short period of time. I tried four similar apps in total and was not happy with customer support that was never available. The Timesact guys actually answer questions like real human beings, instead of sitting behind a chat bot that never gets back to you. As long as I have pre-order items in my merch store, I will continue to use this app, and look forward to the additional features they will be adding in the future.

March 24, 2022

Thank you so much for this amazing review! It's now one of my favorites of all time. Thank you for choosing us as your partners and for giving us a real chance to show you what we can do to help. Looking forward to working together long-term!

TOPDON USA

Amazing customer service. Andrei was great to work with on some custom changes. The app does what it says it will do. Now just waiting for pre-orders!

March 21, 2022

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Looking forward to a great partnership that will take us both to the next level.

SKYN FLUENT

This app is amazing!! The developer is so nice and attentive! Helped me set up this app in minutes! Very easy and he explained everything to well! Thank you so so much!

March 21, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review! It was a real pleasure talking to you and I'm sure you will have a fantastic pre-order campaign.

amara

The best app!
I made an inquiry because I didn't understand
I had them respond immediately.
Thank you very much.
This is a recommended app!

March 21, 2022

Thank you for the great review! Very glad to help and looking forward to working together more and more.

Glanzstück Berlin

Very nice and functional tool. Exactly what we wanted. Very good and fast customer service! Thumbs up from us.

March 21, 2022

Thank you for the great review! It was my pleasure and looking forward to some awesome results.