Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and automatic conversion of out-of-stock items to pre-orders. They value its pay-as-you-go option, customizable features, and ability to handle small batch pre-orders. Despite limited multilingual support, its usability remains high. Merchants praise the responsive customer service and quick problem-solving. The app's pricing is seen as reasonable, with its ability to replace other apps and save money being a highlight. Its support for pre-orders and back-in-stock notifications is deemed essential, and its effective pre-order management is highly appreciated.

February 21, 2024

The app is simply excellent. It does exactly what is advertised, and does it really well. I have set everything up in half an hour, and started taking pre-orders right away. The support team is remarkable, not only quickly solved the issue I was complaining about, but also found another issue I forgot to tell them about — very proactive and friendly. And the last but not least: I loved their intro session where they explain you the app and help you set it up, it is just great. All in all, an excellent app and a great team!

AURA Devices
2 days using the app
May 16, 2024

Perfect app, and great support team

WILDAPOTHECARYSKINCARE
France
About 1 year using the app
May 23, 2024

Jolo was a great help explaining everything and helping me get my first shopify store set up with pre-order. Very patient and clear

SOYSAND
1 day using the app
April 26, 2024

I believe theme we use had many customized widget so there were few hard thing to fix but they fixed it in 12 hours! Thank you for amazing customer service

KKANG
New Zealand
About 21 hours using the app
January 24, 2024

Set up was fairly straight forward. I did all my own set up and connecting then used the free call to make sure I did it all correctly. Jolo was very helpful on the call and in 15 minutes we had it all checked over and ready to go.

BowBars Archery LLC
5 months using the app
March 5, 2024

It is without the best guided support I've had to date. Superb.
Thankyou Jolo ;)
Crafty Wink Clothing
Northern Ireland

CRAFTY WINK CLOTHING
Over 2 years using the app
February 29, 2024

The video support/Set Up call was excellent. Jolo took the time to explain the nuances of the app which was useful having not used it before. He answered all questions I had and went above and beyond adding some code to our website to ensure the Pre-Order Banner and message were formatted correctly.
He set up a template and added it to one of our products to make sure it was working and displaying correctly. He also went through the full work flow to ensure all messages were where they should be. Great service all round!

Happy Feet Play Mats
1 day using the app
January 8, 2024

This app has been an amazing addition to our site. It has allowed us to set up inventory that, once out of stock, is automatically converted to pre-order. It helps us clearly communicate lead times to our customers both in the product page and in cart. Most of our products are actually made to order, and we've been able to take numerous pre-orders without issue thanks to this app. Easy to set up, easy to update, and responsive customer service.

JOHI Design Studio
8 months using the app
April 4, 2024

Jolo was super helpful in our set up call. The program should be helpful for our customers.

Howling Moto
14 days using the app
May 3, 2024

Easy to implement, they can just match most the elements to your theme (easy) and they will set it up together with you with a video meeting immediately after you install. I selected and had it running nicely within 3 hours for a presale. Great customer service, nice people and happy to jump in your site and fix anything. Mostly bugless.
Some nice features, like if you have a mixed preorder and in-stock order, they can do a popup that lets them know it wont ship till the preorder is restocked.

Yogo