Pre‑Order & Restock | Timesact

Pre‑Order & Restock | Timesact

Free plan available
Rating (5)
Edited November 16, 2022

I just met with Princess and she helped solve my problem so quickly and with great care! Thank you!!

WICCI
Time spent using app: 2 days
November 15, 2022

This preorder app is easy to set up and works great. The few questions and minor tech issues that we ran into were quickly resolved by the app support team.

Almanac Planting Co
Time spent using app: 9 months
November 14, 2022

User friendly and a great support / on-boarding. Like the design with badges and pre-order settings. Many Thanks to June & Andrei

Studio5land
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 14, 2022

Great service & support!!! Very very fast and quick response to all my emails. highly recommended!!

Anita Manglani Jewelry
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
November 13, 2022

The app was soooo easy to set up and use! I didn't even have to watch their training. In addition, I had to contact the support system to get the "Pre-paid" banner across the item picture, and they responded within minutes and had everything set up in a timely manner. I'm so happy I chose Timesact! It has already increased my sales.

Fern Meadow Soap
Time spent using app: 9 days
November 13, 2022

The team is really great and is quick to respond to any issues with coding or helping us set up. Functionality of the app is great and our customers are already pre-ordering. Thank you team!

Zjoosh Wholesale
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 11, 2022

Alles in allem eine sehr gutes Tool. Auch technische Hilfe war sofort da um ein bestehendes Problem zu lösen. Von daher alles top und es sieht auch gut aus. Danke!

TCG-Buddies
Germany
Time spent using app: 39 minutes
November 10, 2022

I ran into an issue with a few of my pre-orders and customer support did a PHENOMENAL job with being urgent but also walking me through the steps. I am beyond satisfied.

The Chosen Ones
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 9, 2022

The support on this app is fantastic. They really go out of their way to offer immediate assistance. So far we have been delighted with the performance of the service and would highly recommend it. Plus we already had one pre-order in our first few days of adding it!

Lore
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 9, 2022

I can't imagine better onboarding experience. We started from the call with two people from the app team. They addressed all questions ahead and now I know what I'm doing. I wish all apps have support like this one. Thank you guys!!!

Ukrainian Puzzles